- IronNet, Inc. IRNT shares jumped 50.4% to $25.06 after jumping over 23% on Friday.
- Mechel PAO MTL shares jumped 32.6% to $4.2443. The company recently reported Q2 results, including a 43% quarter-over-quarter revenue growth.
- NeuroOne Medical Technologies Corporation NMTC surged 28.1% to $6.05 after gaining around 12% on Friday. The company recently announced a strategic partnership with RBC Medical Innovations for its ablation program.
- Hippo Holdings Inc. HIPO jumped 27.1% to $6.65 after gaining 19% on Friday. The company recently reported a Gross Loss Ratio of 161% for the three months ended June 30.
- Imago BioSciences, Inc. IMGO shares surged 26% to $34.01. Imago BioSciences, last month, reported a Q2 loss of $8.13 per share.
- Surrozen, Inc. SRZN gained 25.8% to $9.22. Stifel initiated coverage on Surrozen with a Buy rating and announced a price target of $19.
- ZIOPHARM Oncology, Inc. ZIOP shares jumped 25.2% to $2.0650. The company’s Director James Huang acquired a total of 100000 shares at an average price of $1.71.
- Offerpad Solutions Inc OPAD gained 23.8% to $10.69.
- RenovoRx, Inc. RNXT rose 23.5% to $9.74 after the company announced it received new 510(k) clearance for its RenovoCath delivery system designed for targeted treatment of solid tumors.
- Onion Global Limited OG jumped 18.3% to $3.6690.
- Pliant Therapeutics, Inc. PLRX gained 18.2% to $22.83 in reaction to interim results from a Phase 2a positron emission tomography (PET) imaging-based trial of PLN-74809 for idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF).
- Alset EHome International Inc. AEI shares rose 17.6% to $2.47 after declining around 7% on Friday. Alset EHome International, last month, reported 1H sales of $12.2 million.
- Adaptimmune Therapeutics plc ADAP gained 15.7% to $5.72. Adaptimmune Therapeutics announced a collaboration and license agreement with Genentech, a unit of Roche Holdings, to develop and commercialize allogeneic cell therapies for oncology indications.
- Camber Energy, Inc. CEI rose 15.4% to $0.9555 after jumping over 18% on Friday.
- Columbia Property Trust, Inc. CXP gained 15.3% to $19.07 after the company announced it will be acquired by funds managed by Pacific Investment Management Company LLC in a $3.9 billion transaction.
- Lyell Immunopharma, Inc. LYEL jumped 15.3% to $19.00.
- Acumen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. ABOS gained 14.7% to $17.88.
- Shineco, Inc. TYHT jumped 14% to $11.32.
- Sinopec Shanghai Petrochemical Company Limited SHI rose 12.5% to $27.62 after gaining 12% on Friday.
- uniQure N.V. QURE rose 12.1% to $34.88. UNIQURE N.V. will replace United Insurance Holdings in the S&P SmallCap 600.
- Weatherford International plc WFRD jumped 12% to $17.25.
- TOMI Environmental Solutions, Inc. TOMZ gained 11.3% to $2.3432. TOMI Environmental Solutions, last month, reported a year-over-year drop in Q2 revenue as sales volumes slowed from the early-pandemic levels.
- Valneva SE VALN rose 11% to $53.11. Valneva, last month, commenced rolling submission for its COVID-19 vaccine candidate with the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) in the U.K.
- InflaRx N.V. IFRX gained 9.3% to $2.83. InflaRx, last month, announced data from the first 10 evaluable patients in the ongoing Phase 2a open-label study with vilobelimab in Pyoderma Gangraenosum (PG).
- Tandem Diabetes Care, Inc. TNDM rose 9% to $124.57. Tandem Diabetes Care will replace Healthcare Services Group in the S&P MidCap 400.
- VPC Impact Acquisition Holdings VIH shares rose 7.7% to $12.02 after climbing around 9% on Friday.
- Addex Therapeutics Ltd ADXN rose 7.5% to $10.20.
- Match Group, Inc. MTCH shares rose 7.3% to $158.99. Match Group will replace Perrigo Company in the S&P 500 effective Monday, September 20.
- SharpLink Gaming Ltd. SBET rose 6.4% to $6.18. SharpLink Gaming, last month, appointed Brian Bennett as its Chief Financial Officer.
- CorMedix Inc. CRMD shares dipped 23.5% to $4.9409 after updating its resubmission timeline for the DefenCath marketing application. CorMedix has encountered delays at its third-party contract manufacturer. The Company was informed by the CMO that there are issues that are unrelated to DefenCath manufacturing activities.
- Sharecare, Inc. SHCR fell 19% to $7.42.
- Jaguar Health, Inc. JAGX shares dropped 18.8% to $0.9420. Jaguar Health reported a 1-for-3 reverse stock split.
- Forward Pharma A/S FWP fell 15.8% to $6.65 as investors responded negatively to the Technical Board of Appeal (TBA) of the European Patent Office (EPO), dismissing Forward’s appeal to revoke the EP2801355 patent (355 patent) following the oral hearing. The TBA had made its decision after considering Forward’s appeal against the decision of the Opposition Division and third-party submissions from several opponents.
- Team, Inc. TISI shares declined 13.4% to $3.9050.
- Cellect Biotechnology Ltd. APOP shares fell 12.6% to $5.85. Cellect Biotechnology shares surged around 22% on Friday after the company announced the ApoGraft bone marrow transplantation of the first patient in the US.
- Hudson Capital Inc. HUSN dropped 11.8% to $2.3980.
- Sequential Brands Group, Inc. SQBG fell 11.5% to $7.68.
- PetVivo Holdings, Inc. PETV declined 11.5% to $3.3450.
- AEye, Inc. LIDR fell 10.8% to $9.57. Aeye recently announced a partnership with Benchmark Electronics, focused on manufacturing optical modules for next-gen adaptive LiDAR sensors.
- NRx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. NRXP fell 10.8% to $13.30 after declining 9% on Friday. NRx Pharmaceuticals recently announced an additional finding from its Phase 2b/3 trial investigating Zyesami (aviptadil) for critically ill COVID-19 patients with acute respiratory failure.
- Enovix Corporation ENVX dropped 10.9% to $15.65.
- Innate Pharma S.A. IPHA fell 10.4% to $5.51. The company is expected to hold a conference call on September 15, 2021 to give an update on business progress during the first half of 2021. Innate Pharma shares jumped 47% on Friday after SVB Leerink upgraded the stock from Market Perform to Outperform.
- Doma Holdings Inc. DOMA shares dipped 10.2% to $8.05. Citigroup initiated coverage on Doma with a Buy rating and announced a price target of $11.
- Wheels Up Experience Inc. UP fell 8.8% to $7.51. Wheels Up Experience Director David J Adelman recently bought a total of 100000 shares at an average price of $7.54.
- The Beachbody Company, Inc. BODY shares declined 7.7% to $7.01.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.