- Viveve Medical Inc VIVE shares rose 34.7 percent to $0.78 in pre-market trading following news of CE Mark clearance for its next-gen 2.0 platform in the European Union.
- Anadarko Petroleum Corporation APC rose 30.3 percent to $61.00 in pre-market trading after Chevron Corporation CVX announced plans to acquire Anadarko Petroleum for $33 billion.
- KemPharm, Inc. KMPH rose 24.3 percent to $2.10 in pre-market trading after the company completed its KP415 pre-NDA meeting with the FDA. The company believes its regulatory data package will be sufficient for submission.
- Alliqua BioMedical, Inc. ALQA rose 15.8 percent to $3.30 in pre-market trading following declaration of $1.05/share special cash dividend related to deal with Adynxx
- Phunware Inc PHUN shares rose 14.2 percent to $10.14 in pre-market trading after climbing 70.11 percent on Thursday.
- Qudian Inc. QD rose 11.5 percent to $5.74 in pre-market trading after reporting share repurchase of all of remaining shares held by Kunlun.
- Future FinTech Group Inc. FTFT rose 9.8 percent to $2.25 in pre-market trading after jumping 154.66 percent on Thursday.
- Ophthotech Corp OPHT rose 9.8 percent to $1.57 in pre-market trading after the company obtained an exclusive global license to the AAV gene therapy program.
- AirMedia Group Inc. AMCN rose 9.3 percent to $2.35 in pre-market trading after falling 8.49 percent on Thursday.
- ZK International Group Co., Ltd. ZKIN rose 9 percent to $2.18 in pre-market trading after gaining 9.89 percent on Thursday.
- EDAP TMS S.A. EDAP rose 7.4 percent to $5.70 in pre-market trading after gaining 4.12 percent on Thursday.
- Apache Corporation APA rose 6.1 percent to $37.80 in pre-market trading.
- Murphy Oil Corporation MUR rose 5.9 percent to $30.27 in pre-market trading. Goldman Sachs upgraded Murphy Oil from Sell to Neutral and raised the price target from $29 to $31.50.
- Devon Energy Corporation DVN rose 5.5 percent to $32.90 in pre-market trading.
- TRACON Pharmaceuticals Inc TCON shares rose 5.4 percent to $1.37 in pre-market trading after the company disclosed that it has terminated Phase 3 TAPPAS trial based on recommendation of Independent Data Monitoring Committee.
- Uxin Limited UXIN shares rose 5.2 percent to $3.48 in pre-market trading after falling 5.43 percent on Thursday.
- BEST Inc. BEST rose 4.2 percent to $5.49 in pre-market trading.
- Antero Resources Corporation AR rose 3.8 percent to $8.65 in pre-market trading. Antero Resources is expected to release its Q1 earnings on Wednesday, May 1, 2019.
- ArcelorMittal MT rose 3.2 percent to $22.67 in pre-market trading.
- Canopy Growth Corporation CGC rose 3.1 percent to $41.32 in pre-market trading after dropping 5.05 percent on Thursday.
- JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPM rose 2.4 percent to $108.75 in pre-market trading following better-than-expected Q1 earnings and sales.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Reebonz Holding Limited RBZ fell 52.6 percent to $4.10 in pre-market trading.
- X4 Pharmaceuticals, Inc. XFOR fell 25.8 percent to $11.20 in pre-market trading after reporting an offering of common shares.
- Amyris, Inc. AMRS fell 17 percent to $2.40 in pre-market trading after announcing restatement of financial results. The company expects FY18 sales reduced by $12 million to $16 million and net income reduced by $7 million to $11 million.
- Liquid Media Group Ltd. YVR fell 7.5 percent to $3.35 in pre-market trading after gaining 12.07 percent on Thursday.
- Resideo Technologies, Inc. REZI fell 7.3 percent to $18.50 in pre-market trading.
- ATA Inc. ATAI fell 6.9 percent to $2.84 in pre-market trading after declining 20.78 percent on Thursday.
- PhaseBio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. PHAS fell 4.6 percent to $12.89 in pre-market trading. PhaseBio priced its 3.58 million share public offering of common stock at $12 per share.
- Allegheny Technologies Incorporated ATI fell 4.4 percent to $26.01 in pre-market trading. Allegheny said it expects Q1 earnings of $0.10 to $0.13 per share on sales of approximately $1 billion.
- Petróleo Brasileiro S.A. - Petrobras PBR fell 4.2 percent to $15.79 in pre-market trading after dropping 3.06 percent on Thursday.
- Switch, Inc. SWCH fell 4 percent to $10.36 in pre-market trading.
- Scorpio Tankers Inc. STNG fell 3.3 percent to $22.95 in pre-market trading after climbing 10.33 percent on Thursday.
- Chevron Corporation CVX fell 2.7 percent to $122.55 in pre-market trading after the company announced plans to acquire Anadarko Petroleum for $33 billion.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.