- Goldman Sachs upgraded 3M Co MMM from Sell to Neutral. 3M shares rose 0.23 percent to $235.20 in pre-market trading.
- Wedbush upgraded Capital One Financial Corp. COF from Underperform to Neutral. Capital One shares fell 0.22 percent to close at $89.52 on Tuesday.
- Wells Fargo upgraded Science Applications International Corp SAIC from Market Perform to Outperform. Science Applications shares rose 1.12 percent to close at $ 72.19 on Tuesday.
- BMO Capital upgraded Biogen Inc BIIB from Market Perform to Outperform. Biogen shares gained 0.13 percent to $316.15 in pre-market trading.
- Baird upgraded Illumina, Inc. ILMN from Neutral to Outperform. Illumina shares climbed 1.98 percent to $215.00 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Evercore ISI Group upgraded United Continental Holdings Inc UAL from In-Line to Outperform. United Continental shares gained 0.95 percent to $60.48 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Mizuho Securities upgraded PulteGroup, Inc. PHM from Underperform to Neutral. PulteGroup shares gained 2.76 percent to close at $28.68 on Tuesday.
- Wells Fargo upgraded Leidos Holdings, Inc. LDOS from Market Perform to Outperform. Leidos Holdings shares fell 0.86 percent to close at $61.24 on Tuesday.
- Morgan Stanley downgraded General Motors Company GM from Overweight to Equal-Weight. GM shares fell 1.46 percent to $45.80 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at BMO Capital downgraded Polaris Industries Inc. PII from Outperform to Market Perform. Polaris Industries shares fell 1.27 percent to $121.61 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Barclays downgraded Novartis AG (ADR) NVS from Equal-Weight to Underweight. Novartis shares fell 0.52 percent to $82.70 in pre-market trading.
- Raymond James downgraded Masco Corp MAS from Outperform to Market Perform. Masco shares rose 1.77 percent to close at $40.83 on Wednesday.
- Baird downgraded Acadia Healthcare Company Inc ACHC from Outperform to Neutral. Acadia Healthcare shares fell 21.69 percent to $34.55 in pre-market trading.
- Needham downgraded HealthStream, Inc. HSTM from Buy to Hold. HealthStream shares declined 2.37 percent to close at $23.86 on Wednesday.
- Compass Point downgraded Discover Financial Services DFS from Buy to Neutral. Discover Financial shares fell 2.79 percent to $65.51 in pre-market trading.
- Raymond James downgraded Rent-A-Center Inc RCII from Strong Buy to Market Perform. Rent-A-Center shares fell 5.31 percent to $9.99 in pre-market trading.
- Wells Fargo downgraded Hanesbrands Inc. HBI from Outperform to Market Perform. Hanesbrands shares declined 1.04 percent to $22.87 in pre-market trading.
- Telsey Advisory Group downgraded Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. CMG from Outperform to Market Perform. Chipotle shares fell 11.81 percent to $286.00 in pre-market trading.
- UBS initiated coverage on Toll Brothers Inc TOL with a Buy rating. The price target for Toll Brothers is set to $50 Toll Brothers shares closed at $44.61 on Tuesday.
- Cantor Fitzgerald initiated coverage on Aldeyra Therapeutics Inc ALDX with an Overweight rating. The price target for Aldeyra Therapeutics is set to $22. Aldeyra Therapeutics shares closed at $6.20 on Tuesday.
- BMO Capital initiated coverage on Albemarle Corporation ALB with an Outperform rating. The price target for Albemarle is set to $160. Albemarle shares closed at $138.72 on Tuesday.
- Analysts at Roth Capital initiated coverage on RumbleON, Inc. RMBL with a Buy rating. The price target for RumbleON is set to $7.75. RumbleON shares closed at $4.50 on Tuesday.
- Analysts at UBS initiated coverage of Lennar Corporation LEN with a Buy rating. The price target for Lennar is set to $77. Lennar shares closed at $58.01 on Tuesday.
- Analysts at Roth Capital initiated coverage on Las Vegas Sands Corp. LVS with a Buy rating. The price target for Las Vegas Sands is set to $69. Las Vegas Sands shares closed at $63.15 on Tuesday.
- Analysts at HSBC initiated coverage on Apple Inc. AAPL with a Buy rating. The price target for Apple is set to $193. Apple shares closed at $157.10 on Tuesday.
- UBS initiated coverage on D. R. Horton Inc DHI with a Buy rating. The price target for D. R. Horton is set to $50. D. R. Horton shares closed at $43.32 on Tuesday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.