- Kiora Pharmaceuticals, Inc. KPRX jumped 52.3% to $1.3396. Kiora Pharmaceuticals recently appointed David Hollander, MD, MBA, to its Board of Directors.
- Future FinTech Group Inc. FTFT jumped 39.8% to $1.72 after the company announced a new blockchain division.
- CooTek (Cayman) Inc. CTK rose 30.9% to $0.6935 after gaining more than 6% on Wednesday.
- Molecular Templates, Inc. MTEM gained 27.9% to $4.31.
- Pardes Biosciences, Inc. PRDS surged 23.5% to $16.83.
- Ever-Glory International Group, Inc. EVK gained 21.7% to $2.7999.
- Integrated Media Technology Limited IMTE shares jumped 20.6% to $5.44. Integrated Media Technology reported launching of NFT trading platform.
- Angion Biomedica Corp. ANGN gained 20.5% to $2.8914. Angion Biomedica recently announced topline results from its phase 2 GUARD trial of ANG-3777 in cardiac surgery-associated acute kidney injury.
- iQIYI, Inc IQ gained 19.6% to $4.82.
- CareCloud, Inc. MTBC rose 18.8% to $5.95.
- RedHill Biopharma Ltd. RDHL surged 18.6% to $2.74.
- Youdao, Inc. DAO gained 18.3% to $11.83.
- Viracta Therapeutics, Inc. VIRX jumped 16.6% to $3.93.
- NIO Inc. NIO shares surged 15.7% to $32.69. Shares of several Chinese stocks, including Nio, traded higher after the Chinese government vowed to focus on consumption recovery and reduce some income tax rates.
- Agora, Inc. API gained 15.6% to $17.11.
- Dada Nexus Limited DADA rose 15.4% to $13.74 after the Chinese government vowed to focus on consumption recovery and reduce some income tax rates.
- Sensei Biotherapeutics, Inc. SNSE gained 15.3% to $5.59.
- DouYu International Holdings Limited DOYU rose 15.2% to $2.5806. Shares of several Chinese stocks traded higher after the Chinese government vowed to focus on consumption recovery and reduce some income tax rates.
- Tencent Music Entertainment Group TME surged 15% to $6.86 after the Chinese government vowed to focus on consumption recovery and reduce some income tax rates.
- Aridis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. ARDS rose 14.7% to $2.3184. Aridis Pharmaceuticals recently announced encouraging preclinical data for pan coronavirus fully human monoclonal antibody (mAb) cocktail AR-701.
- TAL Education Group TAL gained 14.5% to $3.94 after the Chinese government vowed to focus on consumption recovery and reduce some income tax rates.
- Allarity Therapeutics, Inc. ALLR rose 14.3% to $10.40. Allarity Therapeutics recently submitted a marketing application to the FDA seeking approval for dovitinib for the third-line treatment of renal cell carcinoma (RCC) patients.
- Autohome Inc. ATHM gained 14.2% to $29.83. Shares of several companies in the broader media sector traded higher following better-than-expected US jobless claims data, which has lifted recovery sentiment.
- 360 DigiTech, Inc. QFIN gained 14.2% to $23.01. Shares of several banks and financial services companies traded higher following better-than-expected US jobless claims data, which has lifted recovery sentiment.
- Bilibili Inc. BILI rose 13.2% to $48.20 after the Chinese government vowed to focus on consumption recovery and reduce some income tax rates.
- Genius Sports Limited GENI gained 12.8% to $8.11.
- So-Young International Inc. SY jumped 12.2% to $3.31 after the Chinese government vowed to focus on consumption recovery and reduce some income tax rates.
- Reliance Global Group, Inc. RELI rose 11.4% to $6.96. Reliance Global Group recently announced definitive agreement to acquire Medigap Health Insurance Company for $19.6 million in cash and stock.
- Energy Focus, Inc. EFOI shares gained 9.8% to $4.81 after jumping over 11% on Wednesday. Energy Focus recently entered into definitive securities purchase agreements with institutional investors to sell 1.28 million shares of common stock and warrants to purchase up to 1.28 million shares, in combinations of one share (or one pre-funded warrant) and one warrant for a combined purchase price of $3.52.
- uCloudlink Group Inc. UCL gained 9.1% to $4.80 after jumping over 15% on Wednesday.
- BiondVax Pharmaceuticals Ltd. BVXV rose 6.1% to $2.46. BiondVax reported successful closing of $9.8 million follow-on underwritten offering of ADSs including exercise of the over-allotment.
- Vector Group Ltd. VGR shares dipped 35% to $11.15. Vector Group said it has completed the spin-off of Douglas Elliman Inc. into a standalone, publicly traded company.
- Puxin Limited NEW fell 23.7% to $0.4120. Puxin shares jumped 80% on Wednesday after the company reported Q2 earnings results.
- Takung Art Co., Ltd. TKAT fell 15.9% to $4.38 after jumping around 37% on Wednesday.
- Pop Culture Group Co., Ltd CPOP fell 15.3% to $2.7601 after climbing 41% on Wednesday.
- United Time Technology Co., Ltd. UTME shares fell 13.3% to $2.9389 after jumping 47% on Wednesday.
- Biofrontera Inc. BFRI dipped 12.1% to $7.70. Biofrontera announced reduction of Biofrontera AG shareholding to less than 50% through warrant exercises.
- Scully Royalty Ltd. SRL fell 10.8% to $8.93.
- Cue Health Inc. HLTH dropped 8.6% to $13.01.
- ShiftPixy, Inc. PIXY fell 8.5% to $1.2999 after jumping more than 26% on Wednesday.
- Altamira Therapeutics Ltd. CYTO fell 8.3% to $1.8807. Altamira Therapeutics shares climbed more than 35% on Wednesday after the company issued an update on Bentrio program.
- AGM Group Holdings Inc. AGMH dropped 8.3% to $2.53.
- Biogen Inc. BIIB fell 8% to $237.64 after Samsung BioLogics denied its parent company, Samsung Group, is looking to buy Biogen.
- View, Inc. VIEW dropped 7.9% to $4.1150.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Posted In: NewsPenny StocksSmall CapIntraday UpdateMarketsMoversTrading IdeasMid-Day MoversTop Gainers