- Focus Universal Inc. FCUV shares jumped 108.2% to $10.62. The stock started trading on Nasdaq Capital Market yesterday.
- Sequential Brands Group, Inc. SQBG gained 36.4% to $7.00. Sequential Brands Group recently commenced voluntary Chapter 11 proceedings.
- Bellicum Pharmaceuticals, Inc. BLCM surged 30% to $3.89 after the company, and MD Anderson, announced an additional license agreement for use of CaspaCIDe safety switch.
- ABVC BioPharma, Inc. ABVC shares climbed 29.9% to $3.7646 after the company announced new PCT filings for MDD and ADHD treatments.
- Evaxion Biotech A/S EVAX gained 22.8% to $8.02. Evaxion Biotech, last month, reported a Q2 loss of $0.36 per share.
- Ambarella, Inc. AMBA rose 19.4% to $123.65 after the company reported better-than-expected Q2 results and issued Q3 sales guidance above estimates.
- Altisource Asset Management Corporation AAMC surged 19.1% to $25.85 after gaining 22% on Tuesday.
- GBS Inc. GBS rose 18.8% to $3.85. The company markets saliva test for diabetes management and previously announced collaboration on covid-19 diagnostic with Harvard's Wyss Institute.
- Neuronetics, Inc. STIM gained 18.6% to $7.98.
- PetVivo Holdings, Inc. PETV jumped 18% to $3.48.
- Humacyte, Inc. HUMA gained 16.5% to $17.03. Humacyte, which merged with the special purpose acquisition company Alpha Healthcare Acquisition Corp last week, received an immediate capital infusion from Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co.
- Gaotu Techedu Inc. GOTU rose 16% to $3.33.
- Cano Health, Inc. CANO jumped 15% to $13.76. Cano Health CEO Marlow Hernandez, last week, reported purchase of 68,732 shares at an average price of $7.85 per share in Form 4.
- PVH Corp PVH gained 15% to $120.47 as the company reported second-quarter FY21 sales growth of 46% year-on-year, to $2.31 billion, beating the analyst consensus of $2.14 billion.
- Standard Lithium Ltd. SLI surged 14.3% to $5.90.
- Anaplan, Inc. PLAN rose 14.1% to $68.44 after the company reported better-than-expected Q2 results and issued Q3 sales guidance above estimates. The company also raised FY22 sales guidance.
- Revolve Group, Inc. RVLV gained 12.8% to $64.80. REVOLVE Group's FORWARD named Kendall Jenner as the new Creative Director.
- Baudax Bio, Inc. BXRX shares rose 12.5% to $0.7094. Baudax Bio’s CFO Richard Casten recently reported the purchase of 50,000 shares at an average price of $0.51 per share in a Form 4 filing.
- Intercure Ltd. INCR gained 11.5% to $6.89.
- Field Trip Health Ltd. FTRP shares rose 9.5% to $5.27. HC Wainwright & Co. initiated coverage on Field Trip Health with a Buy rating and announced a price target of $20.
- Skillz Inc. SKLZ shares rose 8.7% to $12.80 after gaining around 11% on Tuesday.
- iQIYI, Inc. IQ gained 8.2% to $9.80.
- China Online Education Group COE shares rose 6% to $3.34 after surging over 13% on Tuesday.
- Unico American Corporation UNAM shares tumbled 22.2% to $3.2320 after jumping 59% on Tuesday.
- Avidity Biosciences, Inc. RNA dropped 18.4% to $18.65.
- Vera Bradley, Inc. VRA dropped 14.1% to $9.84 after the company posted downbeat quarterly results. Vera Bradley said it continued to experience supply chain challenges and significantly increased freight and tariff expenses.
- Agrify Corporation AGFY fell 14% to $24.45.
- Support.com, Inc. SPRT fell 13.5% to $27.14 on continued volatility as the stock has been circulated as a short squeeze name.
- So-Young International Inc. SY dipped 12.5% to $5.12.
- Reneo Pharmaceuticals, Inc. RPHM fell 12.3% to $9.70 after gaining 17% on Tuesday.
- POINT Biopharma Global Inc. PNT dropped 11.3% to $8.87. POINT Biopharma Global, earlier during the month, reported a Q2 loss of $0.15 per share.
- RenovoRx, Inc. RNXT fell 11% to $8.89 after dipping around 38% on Tuesday. The company was recently granted FDA clearance for 'Catheter, Intravascular Occluding, Temporary.'
- Elys Game Technology, Corp. ELYS fell 10.9% to $5.90. Elys Game Technology reported license approval with Grand Central in Washington DC.
- So-Young International Inc. SY fell 10% to $5.27. So-Young is expected to report Q2 financial results on September 10, 2021.
- Lucid Group, Inc. LCID fell 9% to $18.19. Lucid Group recently said it will produce its limited-run Lucid Air Dream Edition in two distinct versions – the Dream Edition Performance and the Dream Edition Range.
- Valneva SE VALN shares fell 8.8% to $48.34. Valneva recently commenced rolling submission for its COVID-19 vaccine candidate with the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) in the U.K.
- Dycom Industries, Inc. DY dipped 7.5% to $69.65 after the company reported worse-than-expected Q2 EPS and sales results.
- Mesoblast Limited MESO fell 6.9% to $6.08. Mesoblast shares fell over 10% on Tuesday after the company reported Q4 earnings results.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Posted In: NewsPenny StocksSmall CapIntraday UpdateMarketsMoversTrading IdeasMid-Day MoversTop Gainers