- Mer Telemanagement Solutions Ltd. MTSL rose 63.1% to $4.68 in pre-market trading after the company announced it signed a definitive merger agreement with SharpLink.
- General Finance Corporation GFN rose 55.7% to $18.95 in pre-market trading after United Rentals announced plans to acquire the company for $19 per share in cash.
- Esports Technologies, Inc. EBET rose 47.9% to $53.86 in pre-market trading after jumping 507% on Thursday.
- Iovance Biotherapeutics, Inc. IOVA rose 11.6% to $33.95 in pre-market trading. Goldman Sachs initiated coverage on Iovance Biotherapeutics with a Buy rating and announced a price target of $97.
- StoneMor Inc. STON rose 11.6% to $1.85 in pre-market trading. StoneMor, last month, announced plans to acquire four cemeteries for $5,395,000.
- Kelly Services, Inc. KELYB rose 9% to $31.35 in pre-market trading.
- 111, Inc. YI rose 8.9% to $12.08 in pre-market trading.
- Castor Maritime Inc. CTRM rose 7.7% to $0.4897 in pre-market trading after gaining more than 6% on Thursday. Castor Maritime recently announced deliveries of M/V Magic Twilight and M/V Magic Thunder.
- Progyny, Inc. PGNY shares rose 7.3% to $54.00 in pre-market trading. Progyny will replace Domtar Corp. in the S&P MidCap 400, effective prior to the open of trading on Tuesday, April 20.
- Lattice Semiconductor Corporation LSCC shares rose 7.3% to $54.90 in pre-market trading. Lattice Semiconductor will replace PTC in the S&P MidCap 400, effective prior to the open of trading on Tuesday, April 20.
- Medalist Diversified REIT, Inc. MDRR shares rose 7% to $1.37 in pre-market trading after the company declared a dividend for the first quarter on its 8.0% Series A Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock.
- Dolphin Entertainment, Inc. DLPN rose 6.8% to $9.63 in pre-market trading after after the company reported better-than-expected Q4 sales.
- Matson, Inc. MATX rose 6% to $72.59 in pre-market trading after the company reported strong preliminary earnings for the first quarter.
- ATA Creativity Global AACG shares rose 5.5% to $3.26 in pre-market trading after dropping over 8% on Thursday.
- DraftKings Inc. DKNG shares rose 4.7% to $60.20 in pre-market trading after the company announced it will become an official sports betting partner of the NFL and extend its current relationship as the exclusive Official Daily Fantasy Partner.
- Alexion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. ALXN rose 4.4% to $164.46 in pre-market trading. AstraZeneca announced US clearance of proposed acquisition of Alexion.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- PHX Minerals Inc. PHX fell 17.8% to $2.17 in pre-market trading after the company reported a 5 million share common stock offering. The company also agreed to acquire from a third party certain mineral and royalty interests totaling roughly 2,698 net royalty acres in the Southern SCOOP play for 11.947 million in cash and stock.
- Wilhelmina International, Inc. WHLM fell 15.5% to $9.13 in pre-market trading after climbing around 30% on Thursday. The company's 13D filing recently showed that Modell's Sporting Goods had reported a stake of 18.4% in the company.
- Nxt-ID, Inc. NXTD fell 15% to $0.8841 in pre-market trading after dropping around 9% on Thursday.
- Globalstar, Inc. GSAT fell 11.8% to $0.90 in pre-market trading after tumbling over 8% on Thursday.
- SG Blocks, Inc. SGBX fell 11.2% to $4.03 in pre-market trading following downbeat quarterly earnings.
- Calyxt, Inc. CLXT fell 7.9% to $5.17 in pre-market trading. Calyxt is expected to report Q1 earnings on May 6.
- Bit Digital, Inc.BTBT fell 7.1% to $13.27 in pre-market trading following a decline in Bitcoin prices.
- NanoVibronix, Inc. NAOV shares fell 6.6% to $0.7940 in pre-market trading after dropping over 10% on Thursday.
- SOS Limited SOS fell 6% to $4.26 in pre-market trading after dropping over 5% on Thursday. SOS recently reported receipt of third batch of 5464 crypto mining rigs.
- Riot Blockchain, Inc. RIOT fell 5.8% to $45.31 in pre-market trading following a decline in Bitcoin price.
- SeaSpine Holdings Corporation SPNE fell 5.3% to $19.83 in pre-market trading after the company priced its underwritten public offering of 4,500,000 shares of its common stock at $19.50 per share.
- The9 Limited NCTY fell 5.2% to $ 19.61 in pre-market trading after dropping over 12% on Thursday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.