- Perceptron, Inc. PRCP shares rose 66.4% to $6.80 in pre-market trading after the company agreed to be acquired by Atlas Copco for $7 per share. Perceptron also reported Q4 RESULTS.
- Oxbridge Re Holdings Limited OXBR rose 40.2% to $1.50 in pre-market trading after gaining 7% on Friday.
- Urban One, Inc. UONE shares rose 37.2% to $9.00 in pre-market trading after jumping more than 71% on Friday.
- Genfit SA GNFT shares rose 31.3% to $5.50 in pre-market trading. Genfit, on Friday, announced the first patient first visit for ELATIVE, its global, pivotal, Phase 3 study evaluating the efficacy and safety of elafibranor in primary biliary cholangitis, or PBC.
- Broadway Financial Corporation BYFC rose 30.3% to $2.71 in pre-market trading after climbing over 44% on Friday.
- Just Energy Group Inc. JE rose 28.3% to $0.4540 in pre-market trading after declining around 37% on Friday. Just Energy Group recently announced an update for the closing of its plan arrangement..
- FSD Pharma Inc. HUGE rose 19.3% to $3.20 in pre-market trading after the company initiated Phase 2 clinical trial to evaluate FSD201 for the treatment of hospitalized COVID-19 patients.
- Acorda Therapeutics, Inc. ACOR rose 17.1% to $0.72 in pre-market trading after gaining 30% on Friday. Acorda Therapeutics, recently, announced a 158.4 million share common stock offering by selling shareholders.
- Globus Maritime Limited GLBS rose 16.9% to $0.1310 in pre-market trading after the company reported quarterly results.
- Forum Merger II Corporation FMCI shares rose 14.4% to $25.50 in pre-market trading after climbing 13% on Friday.
- WPX Energy, Inc. WPX rose 12.6% to $5.00 in pre-market trading. Devon Energy and WPX Energy are in talks for a merger that is expected to close sometime this week, according to the Wall Street Journal.
- Professional Diversity Network, Inc. IPDN rose 12.1% to $1.39 in pre-market trading after gaining over 49% on Friday.
- Cleveland-Cliffs Inc. CLF rose 10.2% to $6.48 in pre-market trading after the company announced it would acquire ArcelorMittal's US operations for $1.4 billion.
- Tortoise Acquisition Corp. SHLL shares rose 9.6% to $48.68 in pre-market trading. Tortoise Acquisition is set to finalize its merger with Hyliion.
- HSBC Holdings plc HSBC rose 9.3% to $19.79 in pre-market trading after Ping An Insurance (Group) lifted its stake in HSBC Holdings.
- ArcelorMittal MT rose 9.1% to $13.20 in pre-market trading after Cleveland-Cliffs Inc anounced plans to buy the U.S. operations of ArcelorMittal for $1.4 billion.
- Diageo plc DEO rose 5.6% to $136.70 in pre-market trading. Diageo is projecting an improvement in its business in July to December from the first six months of the year.
- Vista Outdoor Inc. VSTO rose 5.6% to $19.99 in pre-market trading after the company was named a successful bidder in Remington's Chapter 11 auction process. The company will acquire certain Remington assets for $81.4 million.
- Tesla, Inc. TSLA rose 5.1% to $428.25 in pre-market trading after the company signed a 5-year deal with Piedmont Lithium to receive high-purity lithium ore.
- Thor Industries, Inc. THO rose 5% to $97.86 in pre-market trading following Q4 results.
- MobileIron, Inc. MOBL rose 4.7% to $6.95 in pre-market trading after the company agreed to be acquired by Ivanti for $872 million in cash.
- Uber Technologies, Inc. UBER rose 4.4% to $35.98 in pre-market trading after the company won a court ruling allowing for operation in London.
- Plug Power Inc. PLUG rose 4.2% to $12.13 in pre-market trading. Plug Power, last week, signed a MOU with Linde for the demonstration of fuel cell-powered on-road vehicles.
- Cal-Maine Foods, Inc. CALM rose 3% to $40.10 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected Q1 results.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. INO shares fell 34.6% to $11.08 in pre-market trading as the company reported FDA partial clinical hold for planned Phase 2 / 3 trial of COVID-19 vaccine candidate INO-4800.
- Aquestive Therapeutics, Inc. AQST fell 31.7% to $5.20 in pre-market trading after the company received Complete Response Letter from the FDA for Libervant™ (diazepam) Buccal Film for management of seizure clusters.
- CBAK Energy Technology, Inc. CBAT fell 23.3% to $1.88 in pre-market trading. CBAK Energy Technology shares jumped over 81% on Friday amid volatility in the overall electric vehicle space this week following Tesla's battery day event and California's plans to phase out gas-powered cars starting in 2035.
- Polar Power, Inc. POLA fell 16.1% to $2.60 in pre-market trading after declining 16% on Friday.
- Sunworks, Inc. SUNW fell 14.8% to $1.78 in pre-market trading. Sunworks shares tumbled around 47% on Friday, selling off from Thursday strength as the stock gained heavily in recent sessions amid momentum in the electric vehicle/fuel cell space.
- SG Blocks, Inc. SGBX shares fell 14.7% to $1.85 in pre-market trading after jumping 43% on Friday. Lind Global Macro Fund reported a 5.2% stake in the company.
- Senmiao Technology Limited AIHS fell 11.7% to $0.66 in pre-market trading following a 10% surge on Friday.
- Ocean Power Technologies, Inc. OPTT shares fell 11.4% to $0.9305 in pre-market trading. Ocean Power Technologies, last week, announced a deal with Aspire Capital to sell up to $12.5 million of common stock..
- SPI Energy Co., Ltd. SPI fell 9.4% to $9.05 in pre-market trading. SPI Energy shares tumbled 24% on Friday, selling off from heavy momentum in recent days after the company announced a new electric vehicle subsidiary.
- Tellurian Inc. TELL fell 5.7% to $0.67 in pre-market trading.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.