- Analysts at Keefe Bruyette & Woods upgraded Raymond James Financial, Inc. RJF from Market Perform to Outperform. Raymond James Financial shares gained 1.24 percent to close at $92.60 on Monday.
- Analysts at Barclays upgraded Mammoth Energy Services Inc TUSK from Equal-Weight to Overweight. Mammoth Energy shares rose 1.89 percent to close at $24.86 on Monday.
- Cowen & Co. upgraded Endocyte, Inc. ECYT from Market Perform to Outperform. Endocyte shares rose 5.88 percent to $4.50 in pre-market trading.
- BMO Capital upgraded Winnebago Industries, Inc. WGO from Market Perform to Outperform. Winnebago shares rose 2.15 percent to $45.10 in pre-market trading.
- Canaccord Genuity upgraded Itron, Inc. ITRI from Hold to Buy. Itron shares rose 1.22 percent to close at $70.40 on Monday.
- Citigroup upgraded Stryker Corporation SYK from Sell to Neutral. Stryker shares rose 0.14 percent to $166.00 in pre-market trading.
- JMP Securities upgraded Select Medical Holdings Corporation SEM from Market Underperform to Market Perform. Select Medical shares fell 0.80 percent to close at $18.50 on Monday.
- Analysts at Keefe Bruyette & Woods upgraded Commerce Bancshares, Inc. CBSH from Underperform to Market Perform. Commerce Bancshares shares rose 0.14 percent to close at $58.75 on Monday.
- Baird upgraded Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. CMG from Neutral to Outperform. Chipotle shares rose 1.67 percent to $317.10 in pre-market trading.
- Oppenheimer upgraded Exelixis, Inc. EXEL from Perform to Outperform. Exelixis shares fell 3.49 percent to $28.50 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Cowen & Co. downgraded Akcea Therapeutics Inc AKCA from Outperform to Market Perform. Akcea Therapeutics shares fell 24.4 percent to $17.07 in pre-market trading.
- Loop Capital downgraded Ingevity Corp NGVT from Buy to Hold. Ingevity shares fell 1.33 percent to $80.06 in pre-market trading.
- BMO Capital downgraded Franklin Street Properties Corp. FSP from Market Perform to Underperform. Franklin Street Properties shares rose 0.35 percent to close at $8.51 on Monday.
- Wells Fargo downgraded Blue Buffalo Pet Products Inc BUFF from Outperform to Market Perform. Blue Buffalo Pet Products shares rose 0.13 percent to $40.00 in pre-market trading.
- Canaccord Genuity downgraded Badger Meter, Inc. BMI from Hold to Sell. Badger Meter shares rose 1.10 percent to close at $50.75 on Monday.
- Baird downgraded EnLink Midstream Partners LP ENLK from Outperform to Neutral. EnLink Midstream shares closed at $15.15 on Monday.
- KeyBanc downgraded Carrizo Oil & Gas Inc CRZO from Overweight to Sector Weight. Carrizo Oil shares fell 16.10 percent to $14.80 in pre-market trading.
- Keefe Bruyette & Woods downgraded Sussex Bancorp SBBX from Outperform to Market Perform. Sussex shares closed at $29.70 on Monday.
- Guggenheim initiated coverage on FTS International, Inc. FTSI with a Buy rating. The price target for FTS International is set to $35. FTS International shares closed at $20.12 on Monday.
- Mizuho initiated coverage on Selecta Biosciences Inc SELB with a Buy rating. The price target for Selecta Biosciences is set to $30. Selecta Biosciences shares closed at $9.05 on Monday.
- Analysts at William Blair initiated coverage on Novanta Inc (USA) NOVT with an Outperform rating. Novanta shares closed at $54.60 on Monday.
- Analysts at Berenberg initiated coverage on Albemarle Corporation ALB with a Buy rating. The price target for Albemarle is set to $150. Albemarle closed at $110.10 on Monday.
- Citigroup initiated coverage on Park Hotels & Resorts Inc. PK with a Neutral rating. The price target for Park Hotels is set to $27.50. Park Hotels shares closed at $26.54 on Monday.
- Bernstein initiated coverage on Tractor Supply Company TSCO with an Outperform rating. Tractor Supply shares closed at $64.86 on Monday.
- Analysts at Citigroup initiated coverage on Hudson Pacific Properties Inc HPP with a Buy rating. The price target for Hudson Pacific Properties is set to $37. Hudson Pacific Properties shares closed at $31.76 on Monday.
- Evercore ISI Group initiated coverage on Keane Group FRAC with an Outperform rating. The price target for Keane is set to $20. Keane shares closed at $15.00 on Monday.
- Piper Jaffray initiated coverage on Qorvo Inc QRVO with an Overweight rating. The price target for Qorvo is set to $90. Qorvo shares closed at $81.48 on Monday.
- Oppenheimer initiated coverage on Tandem Diabetes Care Inc TNDM with an Outperform rating. The price target for Tandem Diabetes Care is set to $5.50. Tandem Diabetes Care shares closed at $3.10 on Monday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.