- FOXO Technologies Inc. FOXO rose 161% to $10.50 in pre-market trading after dipping 52% on Friday.
- Amprius Technologies, Inc. AMPX shares rose 20.5% to $10.00 in pre-market trading after declining 17% on Friday.
- bluebird bio, Inc. BLUE rose 18.5% to $7.52 in pre-market trading. bluebird bio disclosed that the Food and Drug Administration approved its gene therapy for a rare neurodegenerative disease.
- NexImmune, Inc. NEXI rose 15.6% to $0.76 in pre-market trading. NexImmune and Selexis recently signed a service agreement to develop cell lines targeting rare cancers and autoimmune diseases.
- Secoo Holding Limited SECO rose 14% to $0.3999 in pre-market trading. Aladdin Technology Group recently agreed to invest RMB1.3 million in the company.
- VEON Ltd. VEON rose 13.8% to $0.41 in pre-market trading after dropping 18% on Friday. VEON Group’s consolidated revenue rose 3.1% year-on-year for the first eight months of 2022.
- Senti Biosciences, Inc. SNTI rose 13.7% to $1.82 in pre-market trading after dipping around 29% on Friday.
- Golden Minerals Company AUMN rose 11.4% to $0.2562 in pre-market trading after dropping 10% on Friday.
- Kalera Public Limited Company KAL rose 11.1% to $1.50 in pre-market trading after declining 27% on Friday. Kalera posted Q2 adjusted loss of $1.20 per share.
- Shuttle Pharmaceuticals Holdings, Inc. SHPH rose 10.2% to $9.91 in pre-market trading after dropping 46% on Friday.
- NEXGEL, Inc. NXGL rose 9.2% to $1.78 in pre-market trading. NexGel, last month, posted a Q2 loss of $0.19 per share.
- Cepton, Inc. CPTN rose 8.5% to $1.78 in pre-market trading. Cepton, last month, posted a Q2 loss of $0.09 per share.
- Akerna Corp. KERN rose 8% to $0.1403 in pre-market trading after tumbing more than 6% on Friday.
- Rent the Runway, Inc. RENT shares rose 6.9% to $3.10 in pre-market trading. The company recently reported issued Q3 guidance below estimates and announced a workforce reduction of 24% of corporate employees..
Don’t forget to check out our premarket coverage here .
- Panbela Therapeutics, Inc. PBLA fell 29.3% to $0.41 in pre-market trading after jumping 53% on Friday. Panbela Therapeutics recently filed for public offering of 28.9 million shares of common stock and common stock purchase warrants.
- Lannett Company, Inc. LCI fell 21.7% to $0.45 in pre-market trading after surging 25% on Friday. Lannett Company recently reported Q4 FY22 sales of $74.2 million, down from $106 million a year ago.
- iBio, Inc. IBIO fell 21.5% to $0.3610 in pre-market trading after jumping around 50% on Friday.
- SoundHound AI, Inc. SOUN fell 16.6% to $3.12 in pre-market trading following a 15% surge on Friday.
- Innate Pharma S.A. IPHA shares fell 14.3% to $2.63 in pre-market trading. Innate Pharma recently reported H1 sales of €45.6 million up from €14.67 million year over year.
- Nexalin Technology, Inc. NXL shares fell 10.7% to $2.01 in pre-market trading after tumbling 45% on Friday. Nexalin Technology priced its IPO at $4.15 per share.
- Spero Therapeutics, Inc. SPRO shares fell 10% to $0.81 in pre-market trading. Spero Therapeutics recently said it received minutes from a Type A meeting with the FDA discussing steps required to resubmit the marketing application for tebipenem HBr.
- Valneva SE VALN fell 9.8% to $14.55 in pre-market trading. Valneva and IDT Biologika agreed on termination of their COVID-19 collaboration.
- Hempacco Co., Inc. HPCO fell 8.5% to $2.60 in pre-market trading amid post-IPO volatility.
- Marathon Digital Holdings, Inc. MARA fell 8.4% to $10.00 in pre-market trading after declining around 10% on Friday. DA Davidson recently maintained Marathon Digital Holdings with a Buy and lowered the price target from $30 to $22.
- Caribou Biosciences, Inc. CRBU fell 7.7% to $10.50 in pre-market trading after declining 11% on Friday.
- Venator Materials PLC VNTR fell 7.5% to $1.35 in pre-market trading.
- Borr Drilling Limited BORR fell 7.4% to $3.62 in pre-market trading after dropping more than 7% on Friday.
- Intellinetics, Inc. INLX fell 7.3% to $4.88 in pre-market trading after gaining around 10% on Friday.
- TORM plc TRMD shares fell 6.4% to $20.28 in pre-market trading.
- Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. TTWO fell 5.8% to $117.01 in pre-market trading. Take-Two's Grand Theft Auto VI gameplay was leaked online, Bloomberg News reported.
- Coinbase Global, Inc. COIN fell 4.8% to $70.37 in pre-market trading after dropping over 4% on Friday.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Posted In: NewsPenny StocksSmall CapPre-Market OutlookMarketsMoversTrading IdeasPremarket MoversTop Gainers