- Turning Point Therapeutics, Inc. TPTX shares jumped 115.8% to $73.72 after Bristol Myers Squibb announced it will acquire Turning Point Therapeutics for $76 per share.
- Energy Focus, Inc. EFOI shares jumped 32.8% to $1.4740 after declining around 9% on Thursday.
- Nutex Health, Inc. NUTX gained 20.6% to $11.11.
- Sprague Resources LP SRLP shares jumped 19.8% to $18.96 after the company announced an agreement to be acquired by Hartree Partners for $19 per common unit.
- Kubient, Inc. KBNT gained 19.5% to $1.19.
- Amylyx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. AMLX gained 18.9% to $11.62 after the company announced the FDA extended the review timeline of the New Drug Application for AMX0035.
- Boqii Holding Limited BQ jumped 15.5% to $2.26.
- Harpoon Therapeutics, Inc. HARP jumped 14.7% to $2.27.
- Mirati Therapeutics, Inc. MRTX gained 14% to $45.82.
- Nurix Therapeutics, Inc. NRIX rose 14.6% to $10.42. Nurix Therapeutics will present trial in progress posters for three clinical programs Jun. 4 and 5.
- Iovance Biotherapeutics, Inc. IOVA gained 13.6% to $7.50. Iovance Biotherapeutics Director Wayne P Rothbaum acquired a total of 1,000,000 shares at at an average price of $6.60.
- Society Pass Incorporated SOPA jumped 13.1% to $2.3626 after the company announced it acquired Gorilla Networks.
- Houston American Energy Corp. HUSA jumped 12% to $4.9600.
- Calavo Growers, Inc. CVGW gained 11.7% to $37.08 following better-than-expected Q2 results.
- Evofem Biosciences, Inc. EVFM surged 11.6% to $0.3839.
- Okta, Inc. OKTA rose 11.3% to $104.28 after the company reported better-than-expected Q1 sales results. The company also issued Q2 sales guidance above analyst estimates.
- Mullen Automotive, Inc. MULN rose 10.6% to $1.36 after dropping 13% on Thursday.
- Quanex Building Products Corporation NX gained 8.7% to $22.55 after the company reported better-than-expected Q2 results and issued FY22 sales guidance above estimates.
- The Marygold Companies, Inc. MGLD rose 8.5% to $1.5950. Marygold Companies, last month, posted Q1 earnings of $0.02 per share.
- StoneCo Ltd. STNE rose 6.6% to $11.11 after the company reported first-quarter revenue growth of 138.6% year-over-year to R$2.07 billion, above the mid-range of the company’s guidance of R$1.85 billion and R$1.9 billion.
- CN Energy Group. Inc. CNEY rose 6.1% to $1.6011 after dipping 26% on Thursday.
- Bit Origin Limited BTOG shares dipped 41.9% to $0.5001 after the company priced a 9,803,922 share offering at $0.51 per share.
- TC Biopharm (Holdings) Plc TCBP shares fell 35.2% to $0.39 after the company reported pricing of $4 million underwritten public offering.
- NRx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. NRXP fell 19.8% to $0.6750.
- HashiCorp, Inc. HCP shares dipped 18.8% to $33.51 after the company reported Q1 earnings results and issued guidance.
- JOANN Inc. JOAN dropped 18.1% to $6.47 after the company said Q1 EPS results were lower year over year and reported worse-than-expected Q1 sales results.
- Novavax, Inc. NVAX fell 17.2% to $46.36. The U.S. FDA published briefing documents on Novavax Covid-19 vaccine for individuals aged 18 and older.
- Zosano Pharma Corporation ZSAN dropped 15.6% to $0.8436. Zosano Pharma recently announced it filed a voluntary petition for relief under chapter 11.
- Rallybio Corporation RLYB declined 15.1% to $11.23. Rallybio announced that Jeffrey Fryer, CPA, will retire from his position as Chief Financial Officer.
- Zosano Pharma Corporation ZSAN shares fell 15% to $0.85. Zosano Pharma shares tumbled 43% on Thursday after the company announced it filed a voluntary petition for relief under chapter 11.
- Gravitas Education Holdings, Inc. GEHI declined 13.8% to $0.60.
- Acorda Therapeutics, Inc. ACOR fell 13.6% to $0.2878.
- Minerva Neurosciences, Inc. NERV dipped 12.4% to $0.3703.
- Context Therapeutics Inc. CNTX declined 10.5% to $1.96.
- Lixiang Education Holding Co., Ltd. LXEH dropped 10.4% to $2.10.
- Wayfair Inc. W dipped 8.7% to $58.22.
- Talkspace, Inc. TALK fell 8.5% to $1.61 after jumping 34% on Thursday.
- Impac Mortgage Holdings, Inc. IMH dropped 8% to $0.7598.
- Zhong Yang Financial Group Limited TOP fell 6.1% to $15.21 amid post-IPO volatility.
- Zumiez Inc. ZUMZ fell 5.2% to $32.38 after the company reported worse-than-expected Q1 EPS results and issued Q2 EPS and sales guidance below analyst estimates.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.