- Zymeworks Inc. ZYME rose 40.3% to $6.97 in pre-market trading. Zymeworks 13D filing confirmed earlier reporting of offer letter from Blue Falcons for $10.50 per share.
- Finch Therapeutics Group, Inc. FNCH shares rose 40% to $2.94 in pre-market trading. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) removed the clinical hold on Finch Therapeutics Group investigational new drug (IND) application for CP101 in the prevention of recurrent C. difficile infection (CDI).
- NewAge, Inc. NBEV rose 32.4% to $0.53 in pre-market trading.
- JD.com, Inc. JD rose 14.6% to $66.29 in pre-market trading. JD.com filed its annual report on Form 20-F for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021.
- GDS Holdings Limited GDS rose 14.4% to $33.90 in pre-market trading. GDS Holdings filed its annual report on Form 20-F for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021.
- DiDi Global Inc. DIDI rose 13.7% to $2.06 in pre-market trading.
- Pinduoduo Inc. PDD rose 13.7% to $43.15 in pre-market trading.
- Bilibili Inc. BILI rose 13.7% to $25.25 in pre-market trading.
- Full Truck Alliance Co. Ltd. YMM rose 13.6% to $5.69 in pre-market trading.
- Digital World Acquisition Corp. DWAC rose 13.1% to $54.34 in pre-market trading after gaining 8% on Thursday.
- iQIYI, Inc. IQ shares rose 12.6% to $3.76 in pre-market trading.
- Alibaba Group Holding Limited BABA rose 12.2% to $102.00 in pre-market trading. Analysts slashed the earnings estimates for the Chinese technology giants for a second straight month amid the nation’s persistent goal of its Covid-Zero strategy, Bloomberg reported. Analysts trimmed Alibaba Group estimates by 4.2%.
- KE Holdings Inc. BEKE rose 11.7% to $14.88 in pre-market trading.
- Kingsoft Cloud Holdings Limited KC rose 11.5% to $4.15 in pre-market trading after gaining over 6% on Thursday.
- Innate Pharma S.A. IPHA rose 10% to $2.97 in pre-market trading after the company said it has dosed first patient in Monalizumab Phase 3 lung cancer clinical trial.
- Aurora Mobile Limited JG rose 7.7% to $0.89 in pre-market trading.
Don’t forget to check out our premarket coverage here .
- Accolade, Inc. ACCD shares fell 37.6% to $6.90 in pre-market trading after the company reported Q4 earnings results and issued Q1 sales guidance below analyst estimates.
- Genocea Biosciences, Inc. GNCA fell 24% to $0.31 in pre-market trading after the company announced that it has initiated a process to explore a range of strategic alternatives including the sale of all or part of the company, a merger or a reverse merger.
- T Stamp Inc. IDAI fell 16.7% to $3.91 in pre-market trading. T Stamp shares jumped around 124% on Thursday after the company announced the launch of its Biometric MFA solution.
- Statera Biopharma, Inc. STAB shares fell 16.5% to $0.3173 in pre-market trading. Statera Biopharma shares jumped over 80% on Thursday after the company and Immune Therapeutics announced a strategic agreement for rights to low dose naltrexone.
- Evoke Pharma, Inc. EVOK shares fell 15.7% to $0.42 in pre-market trading after dipping 25% on Thursday.
- CooTek (Cayman) Inc. CTK fell 14% to $0.1885 in pre-market trading after the company announced a plan to implement a 1-to-650 ADS ratio change.
- GigaMedia Limited GIGM fell 13.6% to $1.51 in pre-market trading. GigaMedia, last month, posted Q4 operating loss of $4 million.
- Robinhood Markets, Inc. HOOD fell 11.1% to $8.97 in pre-market trading after the company reported worse-than-expected Q1 EPS and sales results. Also, the company said it will no longer provide revenue guidance.
- Root, Inc. ROOT fell 11% to $1.70 in pre-market trading after jumping over 10% on Thursday.
- Tuniu Corporation TOUR fell 9.3% to $0.7020 in pre-market trading after jumping 22% on Thursday.
- Amazon.com, Inc. AMZN shares fell 8.9% to $2,635.97 in pre-market trading. Amazon reported a $3.8 billion net loss for the first quarter, versus a year-ago net income of $8.1 billion. The company also issued weak Q2 sales guidance.
- Ra Medical Systems, Inc. RMED fell 8.6% to $0.3410 in pre-market trading after jumping 26% on Thursday.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Posted In: NewsPenny StocksSmall CapPre-Market OutlookMarketsMoversTrading IdeasPre-Market MoversTop Gainers