- Snap Inc. SNAP shares climbed 53.3% to $37.51 after the company reported better-than-expected Q4 EPS and sales results and issued Q1 sales guidance above estimates. The company reported Daily Active Users increased 20% year over year.
- Bill.com Holdings, Inc. BILL gained 26.5% to $215.37 after the company reported better-than-expected Q2 sales results and issued Q3 and FY22 EPS and sales guidance above estimates.
- Indonesia Energy Corporation Limited INDO surged 24.6% to $4.8267.
- eGain Corporation EGAN shares climbed 19.7% to $12.03 after the company reported upbeat Q2 results and issued strong FY22 forecast.
- Sphere 3D Corp. ANY climbed 16.8% to $2.7003 after the company announced it entered into an agreement to purchase 60,000 units of new NM440 Bitcoin miners from NuMiner Global.
- Unity Software Inc. U shares rose 15.1% to $106.55 after the company posted upbeat quarterly results and issued strong sales outlook.
- Redbox Entertainment Inc. RDBX gained 13.3% to $2.2990. Redbox Entertainment on Wednesday said Redbox rentals have not recovered to the extent expected and costs have not been offset by an increase in revenues. The company also said it borrowed the remaining availability under its revolving credit facility.
- Standard Lithium Ltd. SLI rose 13% to $5.98. Standard Lithium shares tumbled 27% on Thursday after Hindenburg Research issued a bearish report on the company and said it has taken a short position in the stock.
- Amazon.com, Inc. AMZN jumped 12% to $3,110.99 after reporting better-than-expected quarterly earnings.
- TDCX Inc. TDCX gained 10.2% to $15.14 after dipping 22% on Thursday.
- Maris-Tech Ltd. MTEK rose 10% to $2.85 after dropping 18% on Thursday. The company recently priced its IPO at $5.25 per share.
- Ring Energy, Inc. REI gained 9.6% to $2.8712.
- UserTesting, Inc. USER jumped 9.3% to $7.60.
- Pinterest, Inc. PINS rose 9.3% to $26.80 after the company posted reported better-than-expected results for its fourth quarter. Its global MAUs slipped 6% year-over-year.
- World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. WWE gained 8.5% to $51.90 folloiwng Q4 results.
- Mainz Biomed B.V. MYNZ shares rose 6.5% to $13.65. Mainz Biomed initiated clinical study to evaluate integrating novel mRNA biomarkers into ColoAlert.
Also check out this: Executives Buy More Than $28M Of 4 Stocks
- Ra Medical Systems, Inc. RMED shares fell 51.8% to $0.3389 after the company reported pricing of $12.0 million underwritten public offering.
- Vanda Pharmaceuticals Inc. VNDA shares dipped 21.3% to $11.53 after the company announced Phase 3 trial data of tradipitant in treating the symptoms of gastroparesis. The study did not meet its prespecified primary endpoint, the difference between drug and placebo on the severity of nausea from baseline at week 12 of treatment.
- SkyWest, Inc. SKYW fell 18.3% to $31.03 after the company reported Q4 earnings results. Raymond James and Deutsche Bank downgraded the stock.
- The Clorox Company CLX fell 14.2% to $141.93 after the company reported worse-than-expected Q2 adjusted EPS results and issued FY22 adjusted EPS guidance below estimates.
- Kaival Brands Innovations Group, Inc. KAVL shares fell 13.4% to $1.0426. Kaival Brands Innovations shares jumped 92% on Thursday after the company announced the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit has granted a judicial stay of the marketing denial order previously issued by the FDA to Bidi Vapor in September 2021.
- Ford Motor Company F shares fell 10.2% to $17.87 after the company reported worse-than-expected Q4 EPS results.
- MicroStrategy Incorporated MSTR dipped 10.1% to $374.35.
- Loyalty Ventures Inc. LYLT dropped 9.9% to $24.23. Loyalty Ventures posted Q4 loss of $2.27 per share.
- Iteris, Inc. ITI dipped 9.7% to $3.34. Iteris posted Q3 GAAP loss of $0.06 per share on sales of $32.00 million. Craig-Hallum downgraded Iteris from Buy to Hold and lowered the price target from $6 to $4.5.
- System1, Inc. SST fell 8.4% to $10.73.
- Farmer Bros. Co. FARM dipped 8.2% to $5.58 after the company reported worse-than-expected Q2 EPS results.
- Lions Gate Entertainment Corp. (NYSE: LGF-A) shares dropped 7% to $13.69 following Q3 results.
Also check out this: Executives Sell Over $45M Of 5 Stocks
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Posted In: NewsPenny StocksSmall CapIntraday UpdateMarketsMoversTrading IdeasMid-Day MoversTop Gainers