- Celcuity Inc. CELC shares jumped 64.5% to $23.54 after the company announced a worldwide licensing agreement with Pfizer to develop and commercialize gedatolisib. Separately, Celcuity reported positive preliminary data for the 103 patients enrolled in the expansion portion of an ongoing Phase 1b clinical trial evaluating gedatolisib, plus Ibrance and endocrine therapy, in ER+/HER2- advanced or metastatic breast cancer patients.
- GeoVax Labs, Inc. GOVX gained 28.4% to $5.70. GeoVax recently announced it received a Notice of Allowance for its Hepatitis B vaccine patent.
- United Time Technology Co., Ltd. UTME shares climbed 24.5% to $52.68 after dipping over 48% on Thursday. The company recently priced its IPO at $4 per share.
- Affimed N.V. AFMD gained 23.3% to $9.73 after the company announced initial clinical data from an investigator-sponsored study evaluating cord blood-derived natural killer (cbNK) cells pre-complexed with Affimed's innate cell engager (ICE) AFM13 (CD16A/CD30).
- Paratek Pharmaceuticals, Inc. PRTK jumped 15.8% to $8.04 as traders circulated Agora note saying company is a 'new buy.'
- Sohu.com Limited SOHU surged 15.8% to $19.27.
- Brooklyn ImmunoTherapeutics, Inc. BTX gained 15.7% to $5.95 after dropping over 10% on Thursday.
- Genetic Technologies Limited GENE jumped 15.3% to $4.95 as the company said it has completed all validation for its COVID-19 risk test.
- fuboTV Inc. FUBO rose 15% to $23.80 after the company announced it acquired exclusive streaming rights to the Qatar World Cup 2022 Qualifying matches of South American Football Confederation.
- China Green Agriculture, Inc. CGA gained 14% to $7.21.
- Naked Brand Group Limited NAKD rose 11.8% to $0.6967.
- Build-A-Bear Workshop, Inc. BBW surged 11.3% to $8.99.
- U.S. Global Investors, Inc. GROW jumped 10.3% to $11.96.
- Gulf Resources, Inc. GURE gained 9.5% to $5.09 after the company reported a narrower loss for the fourth quarter.
- Greenwich LifeSciences, Inc. GLSI rose 8.7% to $54.90 in pre-market trading after the company disclosed the abstract results of the final 5 year immune response data of the Phase IIb clinical trial at the 2021 AACR Annual Meeting.
- Predictive Oncology Inc. POAI shares rose 8% to $1.52 after jumping 15% on Thursday.
- Good Times Restaurants Inc. GTIM rose 7.7% to $4.90 as the company reported a 22.9% year-over-year surge in same store sales for its Good Times brand during its second fiscal quarter ended March 30, 2021.
- Applied UV, Inc. AUVI rose 5.5% to $53.24. The company recently named Mike Riccio as Chief Financial Officer.
- DiaMedica Therapeutics Inc DMAC rose 4.8% to $9.85 after Oppenheimer initiated coverage on the stock with an Outperform rating and announced a $27 price target.
- Novo Integrated Sciences, Inc. NVOS shares dipped 24.3% to $2.71 after the company reported pricing of $8 million registered direct offering at $3.35 per share.
- Franklin Wireless Corp. FKWL fell 21.1% to $13.72 after dropping 15% on Thursday. Franklin Wireless was recently informed regarding battery issues in some of its wireless hotspot devices.
- Provention Bio, Inc. PRVB fell 21.1% to $7.68 after the company said it has been notified by the FDA that it has identified deficiencies in the company's biologic license application for teplizumab for the delay or prevention of clinical type 1 diabetes. The identified deficiencies preclude discussion of labeling and post-marketing requirements/commitments at this time, the company said, citing the FDA.
- Virpax Pharmaceuticals, Inc. VRPX fell 17.8% to $4.9306 after jumping over 30% on Thursday. The company recently announced data from a sciatic nerve preclinical study designed to evaluate Probudur, Virpax's liposomal bupivacaine product candidate.
- WD-40 Company WDFC shares fell 14.9% to $263.75 after the company reported downbeat Q2 results.
- Medalist Diversified REIT, Inc. MDRR fell 14.3% to $1.4995 after the company reported pricing of $12 million public offering of common stock.
- Applied Molecular Transport Inc. AMTI dipped 13.9% to $50.95.
- SemiLEDs CorporationLEDS fell 10.7% to $4.8679 after the company reported a Q2 loss of $0.06 per share.
- BIOLASE, Inc. BIOL fell 10.7% to $0.9113. Biolase shares jumped around 34% on Thursday as traders circulated a bullish TipRanks article mentioning the stock.
- Alector, Inc. ALEC dropped 10.2% to $17.63.
- Oncternal Therapeutics, Inc. ONCT fell 10.1% to $8.40.
- Zentalis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. ZNTL dropped 10% to $38.21.
- Scienjoy Holding Corporation SJ dipped 9.7% to $9.46. Scienjoy recently announced a strategic alliance with Snipp to launch a new loyalty and rewards system and to explore Bitcoin and NFT rewards for its approximately 250 million users and 300,000 broadcasters.
- AeroCentury Corp. ACY fell 9.6% to $10.52 after dropping around 8% on Thursday.
- Chemomab Therapeutics Ltd. CMMB dropped 9.1% to $49.99 after jumping over 111% on Thursday.
- Salem Media Group, Inc. SALM fell 8.3% to $2.53. Salem Media recently reported a partnership with The Todd Starnes Podcast.
- PriceSmart, Inc. PSMT dropped 7.9% to $88.76 after the company reported worse-than-expected Q2 results.
- Aehr Test Systems AEHR fell 7.7% to $2.4555 after the company reported downbeat Q3 results and issued Q4 sales guidance below estimates.
- Bonso Electronics International Inc. BNSO fell 5.5% to $8.22 after the company reported receipt of Nasdaq notice of deficiency for failure to hold an annual meeting of shareholders.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.