- Conifer Holdings, Inc. CNFR shares rose 189.4% to $7.67 in pre-market trading after gaining around 8% on Tuesday.
- JanOne Inc. JAN rose 64.6% to $8.36 in pre-market trading after jumping over 19% on Tuesday.
- Hepion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. HEPA rose 56.6% to $3.26 in pre-market trading after the company disclosed "positive" top line data from the low dose cohort in the company's Phase 2a 'AMBITION' clinical trial of CRV431.
- Bionano Genomics, Inc. BNGO shares rose 36.8% to $1.82 in pre-market trading after jumping over 50% on Tuesday. Bionano, on Monday, announced its customer, Praxis Genomics, was accredited by College Of American Pathologists.
- American Shared Hospital Services AMS rose 27.5% to $2.60 in pre-market trading after declining around 5% on Tuesday.
- Urban Tea, Inc. MYT rose 17.2% to $2.32 in pre-market trading after gaining over 19% on Tuesday.
- Bit Digital, Inc. BTBT shares rose 14.4% to $12.08 in pre-market trading. Bit Digital, last week, released Q3 earnings.
- Fintech Acquisition Corp. IV FTIV shares rose 12.3% to $12.24 in pre-market trading.
- Guardion Health Sciences, Inc. GHSI rose 10.6% to $0.4218 in pre-market trading. Guardion Health Sciences shares jumped over 21% on Tuesday as the company named Bret Scholtes as President and CEO.
- Nxt-ID, Inc. NXTD rose 9.9% to $1.44 in pre-market trading after fallinf over 5% on Tuesday.
- Altimmune, Inc. ALT rose 9.8% to $12.08 in pre-market trading. Altimmune, last week, said the FDA has issued a clinical hold on its Investigational New Drug application for AdCOVID.
- Marathon Patent Group, Inc. MARA rose 9.6% to $12.89 in pre-market trading amid an increase in the price of Bitcoin. Marathon conducts cryptocurrency mining.
- Phunware, Inc. PHUN rose 9.3% to $1.18 in pre-market trading after falling more than 9% on Tuesday.
- Immutep Limited IMMP shares rose 9.2% to $3.10 in pre-market trading as the company secures US patent for eftilagimod alpha in combination with a PD-1 pathway inhibitor.
- Co-Diagnostics, Inc. CODX rose 8.1% to $10.58 in pre-market trading. Co-Diagnostics, last week, said it completed principle design work for PCR test to detect mutations for new coronavirus strain using CoPrimer platform.
- My Size, Inc. MYSZ shares rose 8% to $1.62 in pre-market trading after jumping over 20% on Tuesday. My Size, last week, disclosed a $100 million mixed securities shelf offering.
- CureVac N.V. CVAC rose 7.7% to $91.40 in pre-market trading. CureVac, last week, announced it would start a phase 3 trial for its COVID-19 vaccine candidate.
- Surface Oncology, Inc. SURF rose 7.3% to $9.70 in pre-market trading. Surface Oncology, earlier during the month, announced an agreement for GlaxoSmithKline to exclusively license worldwide development and commercial rights to its preclinical program SRF813, an inhibitory protein expressed on natural killer cells and T cells, for an $85-million upfront payment.
- Cemtrex, Inc. CETX rose 6.9% to $1.40 in pre-market trading after dropping over 11% on Tuesday. Cemtrex, earlier during the month, reported a strategic investment in MasterpieceVR.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Osmotica Pharmaceuticals plc OSMT fell 31.8% to $3.61 in pre-market trading after the company received Complete Response Letter from the FDA for arbaclofen extended release tablets. The CRL stated that the company did not provide adequate justification for statistical analysis, in a co-primary endpoint for arbaclofen.
- China Finance Online Co. Limited JRJC fell 25% to $8.25 in pre-market trading following Q3 results. China Finance Online reported a Q3 loss of $0.66 per share, versus a year-ago loss of $0.91 per share. Its net revenue climbed to $10.7 million from $8.1 million.
- Technical Communications Corporation TCCO shares fell 16.8% to $4.76 in pre-market trading after surging around 47% on Tuesday. Technical Communications, on Monday, reported a net loss of $0.49 per share, on revenue of $4,108,000 for the year ended September 26, 2020.
- Senseonics Holdings, Inc. SENS fell 13.6% to $0.75 in pre-market trading after declining over 8% on Tuesday. Senseonics, last week, raised Q4 guidance. The company was also recently granted a US patent for a remotely-powered sensing system with multiple sensing devices.
- MoSys, Inc. MOSY fell 13.2% to $2.10 in pre-market trading after gaining over 13% on Tuesday.
- BIOLASE, Inc. BIOL fell 12.7% to $0.4890 in pre-market trading after jumping over 16% on Tuesday. Biolase was granted US patent for 'dental laser interface system and method.'
- ATIF Holdings Limited ATIF fell 10.5% to $0.9305 in pre-market trading. ATIF Holdings shares rose sharply on Monday amid strength in AeroCentury after the NYSE accepted AeroCentury's continued listing plan. ATIF holds a 6.56% stake in AeroCentury.
- Koss Corporation KOSS fell 9.9% to $3.10 in pre-market trading following a 44% surge in the prior session.
- IRIDEX Corporation IRIX fell 8.9% to $2.65 in pre-market trading. IRIDEX shares jumped over 20% on Tuesday after hearing that Value Investor Club issued bullish commentary on the stock.
- American Resources Corporation AREC fell 8.6% to $1.90 in pre-market trading after gaining over 5% on Tuesday.
- SG Blocks, Inc. SGBX fell 8.3% to $5.40 in pre-market trading after climbing over 21% on Tuesday.
- Tenax Therapeutics, Inc. TENX fell 7.6% to $1.83 in pre-market trading. Tenax Therapeutics shares jumped 85% on Tuesday after HC Wainwright & Co. initiated coverage on the stock with a Buy rating and announced a $5 price target..
- Immersion Corporation IMMR fell 7.3% to $12.00 in pre-market trading after jumping over 37% on Tuesday.
- MicroVision, Inc. MVIS fell 7% to $5.88 in pre-market trading. Microvision reported a $13 million at-the-market equity facility.
- Ocugen, Inc. OCGN fell 6.9% to $2.02 in pre-market trading. The company recently reported the appointment of a vaccine scientific advisory board.
- Equillium, Inc. EQ fell 6.9% to $5.75 in pre-market trading after jumping over 41% on Tuesday. Equillium, last week, named Dolca Thomas, M.D., as its executive vice president of research and development and chief medical officer.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.