- Vislink Technologies, Inc. VISL rose 65.1% to $2.74 in pre-market trading after the company won a $2.8 million US army contract for handheld intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance receiver devices.
- Valeritas Holdings, Inc. VLRX rose 48.3% to $4.36 in pre-market trading after the company announced its V-Go wearable insulin device has been adopted on multiple managed care formularies.
- Perion Network Ltd. PERI rose 10.8% to $3.50 in pre-market trading after gaining 8.59% on Tuesday.
- AngioDynamics, Inc. ANGO rose 9.8% to $22.50 in pre-market trading following strong Q4 sales.
- Helen of Troy Limited HELE rose 8.6% to $143.00 in pre-market trading after the company reported stronger-than-expected earnings for its first quarter..
- NIO Inc. NIO shares rose 8.4% to $4.00 in pre-market trading after the company reported June deliveries above guidance.
- Xenetic Biosciences, Inc. XBIO rose 6% to $11.85 in pre-market trading after gaining 9.61% on Tuesday.
- Aspen Group Inc ASPU rose 5.9% to $4.30 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected Q4 sales results.
- SMART Global Holdings, Inc. SGH shares rose 4.9% to $25.15 in pre-market trading. SMART Global acquired Artesyn EC for $80 million in cash and acquired Inforce for $12 million in cash.
- L3Harris Technologies, Inc. LHX rose 4.6% to $200.00 in pre-market trading. L3Harris is expected to release Q4 earnings on July 31.
- Loop Industries, Inc. LOOP rose 4.1% to $13.88 in pre-market trading after gaining 9.25% on Tuesday.
- Jumei International Holding Limited JMEI rose 3.7% to $2.50 in pre-market trading.
- Teekay Corporation TK rose 3.5% to $3.85 in pre-market trading after gaining 7.83% on Tuesday.
- T-Mobile US, Inc. TMUS shares rose 3.4% to $77.73 in pre-market trading after S&P Dow Jones Indices announced the stock will be added to the S&P 500.
- WD-40 Company WDFC rose 3.3% to $166.60 in pre-market trading after the company reported upbeat Q3 results and raised its FY19 earnings guidance.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Camber Energy Inc CEI fell 19.8% to $6.00 in pre-market trading after surging 268.47% on Tuesday.
- Amneal Pharmaceuticals, Inc. AMRX fell 9% to $6.20 in pre-market trading after the company announced a restructuring plan and lowered its guidance.
- Oasmia Pharmaceutical AB OASM fell 8.8% to $2.3701 in pre-market trading after rising 14.04% on Tuesday.
- Micro Focus International plc MFGP fell 7.8% to $22.59 in pre-market trading after dropping 6.52% on Tuesday.
- Levi Strauss & Co. LEVI fell 6.6% to $22.10 in pre-market trading after reporting weaker-than-expected earnings for its second quarter.
- Autohome Inc. ATHM shares fell 6.6% to $78.51 in pre-market trading.
- MSC Industrial Direct Co., Inc. MSM fell 5.9% to $68.00 in pre-market trading after the company reported weaker-than-expected results for its third quarter and issued weak Q4 forecast.
- Check-Cap Ltd. CHEK fell 5.1% to $2.03 in pre-market trading.
- Altimmune, Inc. ALT fell 4.5% to $2.54 in pre-market trading after rising 7.26% on Tuesday.
- TripAdvisor, Inc. TRIP fell 3.9% to $44.00 in pre-market trading.
- AquaVenture Holdings Limited WAAS fell 3.3% to $16.50 in pre-market trading after declining 9.39% on Tuesday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.