- MGC Pharmaceuticals MGCLF shares closed up 30.58% at $0.02
- Item 9 Labs INLB shares closed up 12.79% at $0.97
- Cara Therapeutics CARA shares closed up 7.95% at $11.27
- Auxly Cannabis Group CBWTF shares closed up 7.14% at $0.06
- Green Thumb Industries GTBIF shares closed up 6.38% at $10.00
- 22nd Century Group XXII shares closed up 5.24% at $2.01
- GrowGeneration GRWG shares closed up 4.98% at $4.85
- Cipher Pharmaceuticals CPHRF shares closed up 4.90% at $1.78
- Trulieve Cannabis TCNNF shares closed up 4.88% at $13.12
- Zynerba Pharmaceuticals ZYNE shares closed up 3.39% at $1.22
- iAnthus Capital Hldgs ITHUF shares closed up 3.10% at $0.07
- RIV Capital CNPOF shares closed down 7.36% at $0.42
- Canopy Gwth CGC shares closed down 6.57% at $2.70
- Cansortium CNTMF shares closed down 5.58% at $0.17
- Innovative Ind Props IIPR shares closed down 4.12% at $94.35
- Cann Gr CNGGF shares closed down 3.90% at $0.19
- Charlottes Web Holdings CWBHF shares closed down 3.57% at $0.65
- Tilray TLRY shares closed down 3.23% at $3.90
This article was generated by Benzinga's automated content engine and reviewed by an editor.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Missed the first wave of cannabis investments? Don’t make that mistake again.
Experts believe cannabis stocks have found their floor and are now poised for unprecedented growth.
Join Benzinga PotProfits. Our in-house canna stock expert, Michael Berger, is on a mission to uncover the most promising cannabis stocks poised for growth, even in a dull market. He leaves no bud unturned to bring you the juiciest potential double-digit opportunities!
Just this year, the PotProfits portfolio has seen smoking-hot gains like:
- 47.10% with $GTBIF
- 40.23% with $TCNNF
- 21.50% with $VFF