- Leviathan Natural Prods LVCNF shares closed up 17.12% at $0.87
- GreenTree Hospitality Gr GHG shares closed up 9.51% at $4.21
- Compass Diversified Hldgs CODI shares closed up 8.88% at $25.25
- Heritage Cannabis Holding HERTF shares closed up 6.56% at $0.05
- Cannabix Technologies BLOZF shares closed up 6.00% at $0.42
- Cann Gr CNGGF shares closed up 4.95% at $0.23
- TerrAscend TRSSF shares closed up 3.46% at $3.89
- Meridian Bioscience VIVO shares closed up 3.22% at $27.92
- Cansortium CNTMF shares closed down 15.75% at $0.20
- Nine Energy Service NINE shares closed down 11.35% at $3.48
- Tilray TLRY shares closed down 5.71% at $3.96
- Canopy Gwth CGC shares closed down 5.32% at $4.09
- World Acceptance WRLD shares closed down 4.57% at $132.93
- Cara Therapeutics CARA shares closed down 4.54% at $8.42
- Aurora Cannabis ACB shares closed down 3.75% at $1.54
- Mexco Energy MXC shares closed down 3.59% at $20.16
- OrganiGram Holdings OGI shares closed down 3.57% at $1.08
- RIV Capital CNPOF shares closed down 3.28% at $0.57
- Green Organic Dutchman TGODF shares closed down 3.02% at $0.08
This article was generated by Benzinga's automated content engine and reviewed by an editor.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.