- Kezar Life Sciences, Inc. KZR rose 78% to $10.29 in pre-market trading after the company reported positive topline results from the MISSION Phase 2 clinical trial evaluating zetomipzomib in patients with active lupus nephritis (LN).
- Sutro Biopharma, Inc. STRO rose 34.4% to $5.82 in pre-market trading. Astellas and Sutro Biopharma disclosed a worldwide, strategic collaboration and licensing agreement to advance novel immunostimulatory antibody-drug conjugates.
- Agile Therapeutics, Inc. AGRX rose 33% to $1.69 in pre-market trading. Agile Therapeutics shares climbed over 10% on Monday amid the Supreme Court overturning Roe V Wade.
- Tuniu Corporation TOUR rose 31.7% to $0.68 in pre-market trading. Tuniu recently posted Q1 sales of $6.54 million.
- Evofem Biosciences, Inc. EVFM rose 23.4% to $1.32 in pre-market trading. Evofem Biosciences shares jumped around 188% on Monday amid the Supreme Court overturning Roe V Wade.
- InflaRx N.V. IFRX rose 21.3% to $1.31 in pre-market trading after jumping 38% on Monday.
- Playtika Holding Corp. PLTK rose 18.1% to $17.00 in pre-market trading. Morgan Stanley recently maintained Playtika Holding with an Overweight and lowered the price target from $23 to $21.
- Aspira Women's Health Inc. AWH shares rose 17.6% to $0.8010 in pre-market trading. Aspira Women's Health shares jumped over 32% on Monday amid the Supreme Court overturning Roe V Wade.
- Ceragon Networks Ltd. CRNT shares rose 17.2% to $2.45 in pre-market trading after Aviat Networks, Inc. proposed to acquire the company for $2.80 per share in cash.
- Trip.com Group Limited TCOM rose 15.6% to $28.41 in pre-market trading after reporting a rise in Q1 sales.
- AIM ImmunoTech Inc. AIM rose 14.4% to $0.99 in pre-market trading.
- ThermoGenesis Holdings, Inc. THMO rose 14.1% to $0.3220 in pre-market trading. ThermoGenesis, last month, posted a Q1 loss of $0.16 per share.
- View, Inc. VIEW rose 13.3% to $1.71 in pre-market trading after dropping 20% on Monday View recently reported first-quarter FY22 revenue growth of 74% year-on-year to $17 million, beating the consensus of $15.1 million.
- ENDRA Life Sciences Inc. NDRA rose 13.3% to $0.2550 in pre-market trading.
- Huazhu Group Limited HTHT rose 11.7% to $39.96 in pre-market trading.
- RealNetworks, Inc. RNWK rose 9.2% to $0.66 in pre-market trading after the company announced a pilot program with Vodafone Germany to launch Vodafone CallProtect to warn customers of potential fraudulent, scam or spam-type calls.
- Melco Resorts & Entertainment Limited MLCO rose 8.9% to $6.39 in pre-market trading.
- Edgio, Inc. EGIO rose 8.7% to $2.50 in pre-market trading. Cowen & Co. recently maintained Edgio with an Outperform and lowered the price target from $5.5 to $5.
Don’t forget to check out our premarket coverage here .
- FGI Industries Ltd. FGI fell 10.2% to $2.20 in pre-market trading. The company, last month, posted downbeat quarterly results.
- Drive Shack Inc. DS fell 9.3% to $1.36 in pre-market trading. Drive Shack recently announced grand opening of Puttery Washington D.C.
- Benitec Biopharma Inc. BNTC fell 9.1% to $1.40 in pre-market trading after jumping 26% on Monday.
- ToughBuilt Industries, Inc. TBLT fell 8.1% to $2.71 in pre-market trading after gaining over 9% on Monday. ToughBuilt recently priced a $6 million offering.
- IT Tech Packaging, Inc. ITP shares fell 7.4% to $0.1370 in pre-market trading. IT Tech Packaging reported a 1-for-10 reverse stock split, effective July 7.
- NeuroSense Therapeutics Ltd. NRSN fell 7.2% to $2.32 in pre-market trading. NeuroSense Therapeutics shares jumped around 49% on Monday after the company reported results from a stage III ALS Biomarker study evaluating PrimeC.
- Fujian Blue Hat Interactive Entertainment Technology Ltd. BHAT fell 6.8% to $2.32 in pre-market trading. Blue Hat Interactive recently terminated its previously proposed shelf takedown offering.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.