- Immix Biopharma, Inc. IMMX rose 42.2% to $2.63 in pre-market trading after declining around 14% on Wednesday. Immix Biopharma, last month, announced positive interim data from an animal study in Soft Tissue Sarcoma (STS).
- Missfresh Limited MF rose 27.3% to $0.3118 in pre-market trading after gaining over 51% on Wednesday.
- Chewy, Inc. CHWY rose 17.5% to $27.60 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected Q1 sales results.
- Repare Therapeutics Inc. RPTX rose 17.1% to $10.25 in pre-market trading. Repare Therapeutics entered into a collaboration and license agreement with Hoffmann-La Roche and F. Hoffmann-la Roche.
- Selecta Biosciences, Inc. SELB shares rose 15.2% to $0.97 in pre-market trading after declining around 5% on Wednesday.
- Blue Apron Holdings, Inc. APRN rose 13.3% to $3.48 in pre-market trading after the company announced it will be offering a selection of meal kits without a subscription on Walmart.com.
- Revelation Biosciences, Inc. REVB rose 12.2% to $0.4944 in pre-market trading after dipping 16% on Wednesday.
- UiPath Inc. PATH shares rose 11% to $18.68 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected Q1 EPS and sales results. The company also issued Q3 and FY23 sales guidance above analysts’ estimates.
- Burning Rock Biotech Limited BNR rose 10.2% to $2.60 in pre-market trading. Burning Rock received CE Mark for its OverC Multi-Cancer Detection Blood Test Kit.
- Verrica Pharmaceuticals Inc. VRCA rose 9.4% to $1.98 in pre-market trading after declining around 6% on Wednesday.
- BioXcel Therapeutics, Inc. BTAI rose 8.3% to $11.71 in pre-market trading after declining around 8% on Wednesday.
- Evofem Biosciences, Inc. EVFM rose 8.2% to $0.3749 in pre-market trading. Evofem Biosciences, last month, announced pricing of a roughly $26.6 million public offering.
- MongoDB, Inc. MDB rose 8% to $261.11 in pre-market trading after the company reported Q1 EPS results up from last year and better-than-expected sales results. The company also issued Q2 sales guidance above analysts’ estimates.
- Redbox Entertainment Inc. RDBX rose 7.2% to $6.02 in pre-market trading after declining over 16% on Wednesday.
Don’t forget to check out our premarket coverage here .
- C3.ai, Inc. AI shares fell 23.5% to $14.17 in pre-market trading after the company issued Q1 and FY23 sales guidance below analyst estimates.
- Histogen Inc. HSTO shares fell 19.9% to $0.1279 in pre-market trading. Histogen reported a 1-for-20 reverse stock split.
- Energy Focus, Inc. EFOI fell 13.9% to $1.05 in pre-market trading after jumping 37% on Wednesday.
- Agile Therapeutics, Inc. AGRX shares fell 12.4% to $1.20 in pre-market trading.
- ZW Data Action Technologies Inc. CNET shares fell 11.1% to $0.2888 in pre-market trading after dipping around 10% on Wednesday.
- Mullen Automotive, Inc. MULN fell 9.9% to $1.28 in pre-market trading. Mullen Automotive recently announced results of its solid-state polymer battery testing with the Battery Innovation Center in Indiana.
- Zosano Pharma Corporation ZSAN fell 8.5% to $1.61 in pre-market trading. Zosano Pharma, last month, posted a Q1 loss of $7.86 per share.
- Meten Holding Group Ltd. METX fell 7.7% to $1.43 in pre-market trading.
- BHP Group Limited BHP fell 7.3% to $66.29 in pre-market trading after declining around 10% on Wednesday.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company HPE fell 6.2% to $14.80 in pre-market trading after the company reported worse-than-expected Q2 financials results. The company also issued Q3 and FY22 EPS guidance with midpoints
below analyst estimates.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.