- Vertical Aerospace Ltd. EVTL Shares hiked 30.93% to close at $9.82 on Tuesday after Deutsche Bank initiated coverage of the stock.
- Peabody Energy Corporation BTU shares gained 13.38% to close at $29.15 on news of rising coal prices following the latest sanctions on Russia.
- Alpha Metallurgical Resources AMR shares jumped 10.11% to close at $142.08.
- Gogo Inc. GOGO shares increased 20.09% to close at $23.02 on prospects of a recovery in air travel demand.
- Arch Resources, Inc. ARCH shares rose 8.29% to close at $153.21, after declining last week.
- Genting Singapore Limited GIGNF shares gained 8.12% to close at $0.6055 just days after RHB Investment Bank raised its price target for the Asian casino operator.
- ESAB Corporation ESAB shares increased 7.55% to close at $52.41.
- Weatherford International plc WFRD shares jumped 7.54% to close at $36.92.
- AdaptHealth Corp. AHCO shares increased 7.10% to close at $16.29.
- Rolls-Royce Holdings plc RYCEY shares gained 6.82% to close at $0.0094, after Tuesday’s steep decline.
- Agiliti, Inc. AGTI shares gained 6.53% to close at $22.69 with Wall Street analysts on average expecting the company to record sales of over $291 million for the current fiscal quarter.
- Harmony Biosciences Holdings, Inc HRMY shares rose 5.94% to close at $49.95 after the company announced to begin accepting applications for the second annual Progress at the Heart program.
Don’t forget to check out our premarket coverage here.
- Bilibili Inc. BILI shares dipped 9.54% to close at $24.94, after Tuesday spiking on news of China approving the first batch of new videogame licenses.
- CarMax, Inc. KMX shares dropped 9.54% to close at $93.33 after the company’s fourth-quarter used vehicle sales missed Wall Street estimates, with demand being impacted by high inflation and concerns over the pace of the economic recovery.
- Chegg, Inc. CHGG shares dropped 8.42% to close at $32.32 after KeyBanc analyst Jason Celino downgraded the rating for the company from Overweight to Sector Weight.
- China Evergrande Group EGRNF shares fell 8.38% to close at $0.1750 after news of China’s offshore debt market reaching a record high of $870 billion in March.
- Albertsons Companies, Inc. ACI shares fell 8.08% to close at $31.97, following the release of the company’s fourth-quarter and full-year results.
- Evotec SE EVO shares dipped 7.21% to close at $13.39.
- AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc. AMC shares dropped 6.94% to close at $17.42 after the stock outperformed the market on Tuesday.
- Santen Pharmaceuticals Co., Ltd. 4536 Shares dipped 6.90% to close at $8.63.
- Forge Global Holdings, Inc. FRGE shares fell 6.77% to close at $18.44.
- Novo Nordisk A/S NVO shares dropped 6.63% to close at $114.44.
- Catalent, Inc. CTLT shares dipped 6.53% to close at $100.06 after the company announced the purchase of an Oxfordshire facility to expand its biologics business in the UK and Europe.
- Upstart Holdings, Inc. UPST shares fell 6.43% to close at $83.96.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.