- Excellon Resources Inc. EXN rose 133.7% to $2.29 in pre-market trading after jumping around 13% on Thursday.
- Marygold Companies MGLD rose 107.4% to $4.50 in pre-market trading after dropping 21% on Thursday.
- Paramount Gold Nevada Corp. PZG rose 48% to $1.17 in pre-market trading after jumping 14% on Thursday.
- Tanzanian Gold Corporation TRX rose 37.8% to $0.5500 in pre-market trading.
- Hycroft Mining Holding Corporation HYMC rose 32% to $1.98 in pre-market trading following a 138% surge on Thursday.
- Clearside Biomedical, Inc. CLSD rose 25.9% to $1.70 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected Q4 results.
- Lazydays Holdings, Inc.. LAZY rose 16.3% to $20.78 in pre-market trading. Lazydays reported fourth-quarter FY21 sales growth of 64.1% year-on-year, to $322.54 million.
- Altamira Therapeutics Ltd. CYTO shares rose 15.7% to $0.80 in pre-market trading.
- Alto Ingredients, Inc. ALTO rose 15.7% to $6.76 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected Q4 sales results.
- PolyMet Mining Corp. PLM shares rose 14.2% to $4.11 in pre-market trading.
- Better Therapeutics, Inc. BTTX rose 13.7% to $3.23 in pre-market trading.
- Ambow Education Holding Ltd. AMBO rose 13.1% to $0.69 in pre-market trading.
- Alset EHome International Inc. AEI shares rose 12.8% to $0.3911 in pre-market trading after dropping 7% on Thursday.
- TMC the metals company Inc. TMC rose 11.7% to $2.67 in pre-market trading after jumping 17% on Thursday.
- Almaden Minerals Ltd. AAU rose 7.8% to $0.4830 in pre-market trading following a 33% jump on Thursday.
- Northern Dynasty Minerals Ltd. NAK rose 7.1% to $0.46 in pre-market trading.
- Orphazyme A/S ORPH shares fell 34.9% to $0.82 in pre-market trading after the company announced it will institute a reduction of roughly 50% of its current work force and filed a petition for an in-court restructuring.
- Tilly's, Inc.. TLYS fell 25.6% to $9.10 in pre-market trading after the company reported worse-than-expected Q4 EPS results and issued Q1 EPS and net sales guidance below analyst estimates.
- DocuSign, Inc. DOCU shares fell 19.8% to $75.62 in pre-market trading after the company reported fourth-quarter financial results and issued guidance below estimates.
- Hoth Therapeutics, Inc. HOTH fell 19.7% to $0.64 in pre-market trading. Hoth Therapeutics shares jumped 39% on Thursday following circulation of an FDA AccessData.gov listing which showed the company's c-KIT-targeting candidate received orphan-drug designation.
- RLX Technology Inc. RLX shares fell 18.8% to $1.90 in pre-market trading after reporting Q4 results.
- Salarius Pharmaceuticals, Inc. SLRX fell 18% to $0.41 in pre-market trading following Q4 results.
- AgriFORCE Growing Systems, Ltd. AGRI shares fell 12.2% to $3.00 in pre-market trading. AgriFORCE Growing Systems shares jumped 102% on Thursday after the company announced a binding letter of intent to acquire Deroose Planta NV.
- DiDi Global Inc. DIDI fell 11.8% to $2.98 in pre-market trading. Didi Global is said to halt Hong Kong listing plan on cybersecurity probe, Bloomberg reported.
- Rivian Automotive, Inc. RIVN fell 11% to $36.63 in pre-market trading after the company reported worse-than-expected Q4 EPS and sales results.
- Ecoark Holdings Inc ZEST fell 10.8% to $2.31 in pre-market trading after gaining 6% on Thursday.
- Nine Energy Service, Inc. NINE fell 9.7% to $3.82 in pre-market trading after declining 5% on Thursday.
- Tiziana Life Sciences PLC TLSA shares fell 8.3% to $0.8756 in pre-market trading after jumping 30% on Thursday.
- Enservco Corporation ENSV fell 7% to $4.02 in pre-market trading after surging around 43% on Thursday.
- CEA Industries Inc.. CEAD fell 6.4% to $2.06 in pre-market trading. CEA Industries shares gained 7% on Thursday after the company reported it signed a $2.1 million contract.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Posted In: NewsPenny StocksSmall CapPre-Market OutlookMarketsMoversTrading IdeasPre-Market MoversTop Gainers