- RenovoRx, Inc. RNXT rose 113% to $11.50 in pre-market trading. The company, on Tuesday evening, made a presentation on intra-arterial chemotherapy as a potential innovative treatment for pancreatic cancer.
- PubMatic, Inc. PUBM rose 23.3% to $39.59 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected Q3 results and raised FY21 sales guidance above estimates.
- Stran & Company, Inc. STRNW rose 23.5% to $1.05 in pre-market trading.
- RingCentral, Inc. RNG rose 22.5% to $286.20 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected Q3 results and announced a strategic partnership to provide Mitel's customer base with a seamless migration path to its MVP cloud communications platform.
- Veritone, Inc.. VERI rose 20% to $36.70 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected Q3 results and issued FY21 revenue guidance above estimates.
- DoorDash, Inc. DASH shares rose 17.5% to $225.69 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected Q3 sales results and issued guidance.
- Stem, Inc. STEM rose 17% to $26.73 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected Q3 sales results.
- SEMrush Holdings, Inc. SEMR shares rose 16.5% to $30.19 in pre-market trading following Q3 results.
- Fiverr International Ltd. FVRR rose 14.9% to $185.00 in pre-market trading. Fiverr International reported third-quarter FY21 revenue growth of 42% year-on-year to $74.3 million, beating the consensus of $71.1 million.
- Bit Brother Limited BTB shares rose 14.3% to $1.84 in pre-market trading after climbing around 28% on Tuesday. The company recently regained compliance with Nasdaq minimum bid price requirements for continued listing.
- Stran & Company, Inc. STRN rose 13.8% to $4.51 in pre-market trading. Stran & Company recently reported pricing of upsized $18.0 million initial public offering and Nasdaq listing.
- Unity Biotechnology, Inc. UBX rose 9.7% to $2.82 in pre-market trading. Mizuho upgraded Unity Biotechnology from Neutral to Buy and raised the price target from $5 to $7.
- Big 5 Sporting Goods Corporation BGFV rose 8.5% to $42.18 in pre-market trading after climbing 11% on Tuesday.
- MoneyLion Inc. ML shares rose 8% to $6.52 in pre-market trading.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
Check out these big penny stock gainers and losers
- Purple Innovation, Inc. PRPL fell 31.3% to $13.20 in pre-market trading after the company reported worse-than-expected Q3 results. B. Riley Securities, Raymond James and Truist Securities downgraded the stock.
- Poshmark, Inc. POSH shares fell 30.3% to $17.10 in pre-market trading after the company reported worse-than-expected Q3 results and issued Q4 sales guidance below estimates.
- Society Pass Incorporated SOPA fell 29.6% to $34.00 in pre-market trading. Society Pass surged around 437% on Tuesday after the company priced its IPO at $9 per share.
- Great Panther Mining Limited GPL fell 25.8% to $0.2844 in pre-market trading after the company reported a $20 million bought-deal offering.
- Upstart Holdings, Inc. UPST shares fell 19.1% to $253.99 in pre-market trading after the company reported Q3 earnings results.
- DermTech, Inc. DMTK fell 16.7% to $23.00 in pre-market trading following downbeat Q3 results.
- Avenue Therapeutics, Inc. ATXI shares fell 14.4% to $1.35 in pre-market trading after the company priced its $2.6 million underwritten public offering of common stock.
- TORM plc TRMD fell 12.1% to $7.76 in pre-market trading after reporting Q3 results.
- Geron Corporation GERN shares fell 11.8% to $1.48 in pre-market trading after the company reported Q3 results.
- Amplitude, Inc. AMPL fell 11.5% to $75.06 in pre-market trading after the company reported Q3 earnings results and issued guidance.
- The Beauty Health Company SKIN shares fell 11.5% to $25.35 in pre-market trading after the company posted a wider Q3 loss and said Clint Carnell is stepping down from CEO.
- Coinbase Global, Inc. COIN fell 11.4% to $316.71 in pre-market trading. Coinbase reported downbeat revenue for its third quarter. Given a softer crypto backdrop during Q3 however, global crypto spot trading volumes declined 37% in Q3 as compared to Q2, according to Coinbase.
- SurgePays, Inc. SURG shares fell 9.8% to $3.12 in pre-market trading. Surgepays shares jumped around 12% on Tuesday after the company provided an update on the initial rollout from its distribution of the Emergency Broadband Benefit Program. T
- Camber Energy, Inc. CEI fell 9% to $1.11 in pre-market trading.
- Hyliion Holdings Corp. HYLN fell 8.7% to $8.04 in pre-market trading after the company reported results for its third quarter.
- Standard Lithium Ltd. SLI fell 8.7% to $10.00 in pre-market trading after declining around 5% on Tuesday.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.