- Communications Systems, Inc. JCS jumped 39.4% to close at $9.41 on Tuesday as the company declared a special dividend of $3.50 per share.
- Onion Global Limited OG jumped 30.6% to close at $7.30 after dropping 18% on Monday.
- Cyren Ltd. CYRN jumped 26.7% to close at $0.7363 after the company reported a distribution agreement with TD SYNNEX to offer its anti-phishing solution throughout North America.
- Gaucho Group Holdings, Inc. VINO gained 25.8% to close at $3.95 after the company announced it will acquire additional real estate assets in Argentina for $2.4 million.
- NanoViricides, Inc. NNVC rose 18.7% to settle at $4.83 after the company announced it completed the process of licensing the human Coronavirus field for drug development and commercialization from TheraCour Pharma, Inc.
- Calumet Specialty Products Partners, L.P., CLMT jumped 17.4% to close at $7.21 after declining 20% on Monday.
- Kezar Life Sciences, Inc. KZR gained 17.4% to close at $8.97.
- BELLUS Health Inc. BLU shares gained 16.5% to settle at $5.57. The company on Monday announced interim analysis from the Phase 2b SOOTHE trial of BLU-5937 in refractor chronic cough. HC Wainwright on Tuesday raised its price target on the stock.
- NRx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. NRXP jumped 15.1% to close at $12.64 after IQVIA announced a collaboration with the company on potential medical support for novel COVID-19 treatment.
- Adagio Therapeutics, Inc. ADGI gained 14.8% to settle at $49.37.
- FuelCell Energy, Inc. FCEL shares surged 14.6% to close at $6.44 on Tuesday after the company reported better-than-expected Q3 results.
- DatChat, Inc. DATS gained 13.2% to settle at $7.40 after gaining around 4% on Monday.
- PyroGenesis Canada Inc. PYR surged 12.6% to close at $4.55 as the company received an order to supply four high-powered plasma torches together with ancillary equipment to a client for approximately $6 million. The name of the client, a multi-billion-dollar international producer of iron ore, was not disclosed.
- Matinas BioPharma Holdings, Inc. MTNB gained 12.4% to close at $1.18. Matinas BioPharma shares climbed 27% on Monday after the company announced data in the ongoing EnACT trial of MAT2203 for treatment of Cryptococcal Meningitis.
- Jounce Therapeutics, Inc. JNCE gained 11.9% to close at $7.24. Raymond James upgraded Jounce Therapeutics from Market Perform to Outperform and announced a $10 price target.
- Imago BioSciences, Inc. IMGO rose 10.9% to close at $28.01.
- Angi Inc. ANGI gained 9.2% to close at $11.68. IAC posted monthly metrics for August 2021, including metrics for Angi Inc, in the investor relations section of the IAC website.
- Crocs, Inc. CROX jumped 8.5% to settle at $149.38 following news from the company's Investor Day today. The company also announced it expects Crocs brand to grow to over $5 billion in sales by 2026.
- AzurRx BioPharma, Inc. AZRX surged 8.1% to close at $4.43 after the company announced acquisition of First Wave Bio for $229 million in stock and cash.
- EyeGate Pharmaceuticals, Inc. EYEG rose 7.1% to close at $1.80. EyeGate Pharma recently completed target enrollment in Phase 2 proof-of-concept study to evaluate PP-001 for the treatment of ocular surface inflammation.
- Alset EHome International Inc. AEI gained 5.6% to close at $3.00. The company recently announced the completion of a subscription agreement with Document Security Systems.
- Gulf Resources, Inc. GURE rose 5.3% to close at $4.38. Gulf Resources said it sees Q3 revenue of $16.2 million to $16.7 million.
- Aterian, Inc. ATER fell 39% to close at $10.96 after jumping 52% on Monday.
- Support.com, Inc. SPRT shares dipped 38.2% to close at $11.80 after dropping 9% on Monday. The stock has been circulated as a potential short squeeze candidate on social media.
- Virpax Pharmaceuticals, Inc. VRPX shares tumbled 36.8% to close at $6.16 on Tuesday after the company priced a 6.67 million share common stock offering at $6 per share.
- RedHill Biopharma Ltd. RDHL declined 32.7% to close at $4.97 after the company announced preliminary top-line data from the Phase 2/3 study with opaganib showed that the study did not meet its primary endpoint.
- Focus Universal Inc. FCUV fell 25.1% to close at $9.90.
- Globalstar, Inc. GSAT dropped 23.3% to settle at $1.75 following Apple's fall hardware event. Traders were optimistic about Globalstar working with Apple to implement satellite capabilities to iPhones.
- eFFECTOR Therapeutics, Inc. EFTR declined 22.3% to close at $20.76. Cantor Fitzgerald, on Monday, initiated coverage on the stock with an Overweight rating and a $50 price target.
- Herbalife Nutrition Ltd. HLF dipped 21.1% to close at $42.78 after the company revised its guidance for the third quarter and full year 2021. The company said it sees Q3 adjusted earnings of $1.00 to $1.20 per share. Herbalife updated its full year adjusted earnings guidance to a range of $4.55 to $4.95 per share, while adjusted EBITDA is being lowered to a range of $860 million to $910 million.
- PAR Technology Corporation PAR fell 18.1% to settle at $56.01 after the company reported proposed offerings of 1.5 million shares common stock and $200 million of convertible senior notes.
- ATIF Holdings Limited ATIF dipped 17.2% to close at $3.61.
- Vinco Ventures, Inc. BBIG dropped 17.1% to close at $7.95.
- BRP Group, Inc. BRP dipped 16.9% to close at $31.27 as the company reported a proposed public offering of 8 million shares of common stock.
- HyreCar Inc. HYRE dropped 16.4% to settle at $10.27.
- Arqit Quantum Inc ARQQ shares declined 16% to close at $12.59.
- Evaxion Biotech A/S EVAX dropped 15.6% to settle at $7.60.
- Data Storage Corporation DTST declined 14.5% to close at $5.41.
- MICT, Inc. MICT fell 14% to close at $1.91.
- Vallon Pharmaceuticals, Inc. VLON shares dropped 13.9% to close at $7.10. Vallon Pharmaceuticals announced the formation of scientific advisory board.
- Calliditas Therapeutics AB CALT fell 13.8% to close at $24.48. Calliditas Therapeutics said the FDA has extended PDUFA goal date for nefecon.
- Renalytix Plc RNLX shares fell 12.5% to close at $20.18.
- Cassava Sciences, Inc. SAVA declined 11.3% to close at $41.79.
- Wynn Resorts, Limited WYNN dropped 10.9% to close at $92.25 amid reports of increased government oversight of casinos in Macau.
- Las Vegas Sands Corp. LVS declined 9.8% to close at $38.71 amid reports of increased government oversight of casinos in Macau.
- Aluminum Corporation of China Limited ACH fell 6.6% to settle at $21.72 after gaining over 8% on Monday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.