- Conifer Holdings, Inc. CNFR shares rose 40.9% to $4.00 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected Q2 sales.
- The ExOne Company XONE rose 30.3% to $22.52 in pre-market trading. Desktop Metal announced plans to buy ExOne for a total consideration of $25.50 per share. ExOne also released Q2 results.
- Xeris Pharmaceuticals, Inc. XERS rose 25.5% to $2.95 in pre-market trading after the company reported FDA acceptance of its IND application for XeriSol levothyroxine for the treatment of hypothyroidism.
- Xenetic Biosciences, Inc. XBIO shares rose 21% to $3.92 in pre-market trading after dipping around 18% on Wednesday.
- Strongbridge Biopharma plc SBBP rose 16.1% to $2.31 in pre-market trading. The company, last week, reported upbeat Q2 results.
- Opendoor Technologies Inc. OPEN rose 16% to $16.82 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected Q2 results. The company sold 3,481 homes in the second quarter, up 41% from the first quarter.
- Hims & Hers Health, Inc. HIMS shares rose 13.2% to $8.57 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected Q2 results and issued strong Q3 2021 revenue guidance.
- Clover Health Investments, Corp. CLOV shares rose 12.1% to $9.11 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected Q2 sales and issued Sstrong FY21 sales guidance.
- Sonos, Inc. SONO rose 11.6% to $38.85 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected Q3 results.
- Fossil Group Inc FOSL rose 10.1% to $14.10 in pre-market trading after the company reported Q2 results and also raised guidance.
- Allied Healthcare Products, Inc. AHPI shares rose 9% to $13.83 in pre-market trading after surging 18% on Wednesday. The company makes respiratory products and emergency medical care products and has attracted investor attention as COVID-19 concerns grow.
- Grom Social Enterprises, Inc. GROM rose 7.5% to $3.03 in pre-market trading. Grom Social Enterprises will be presenting at the Benzinga Reopening Stocks Summit on Wednesday August 18, 2021.
- Lordstown Motors Corp. RIDE rose 6.6% to $5.95 in pre-market trading as the electric vehicle startup said it is on track to begin limited production by the end of September and is in talks with multiple partners that could lead to additional capital infusion. Lordstown posted a $108 million loss in the second quarter ended June 30, and ended the quarter with $366 million in cash.
- Aegon N.V. AEG rose 6.1% to $4.84 in pre-market trading after reporting Q2 results.
- Predictive Oncology Inc. POAI rose 5.9% to $1.08 in pre-market trading after the company reported a narrower quarterly loss.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- MedAvail Holdings, Inc MDVL shares fell 29.4% to $5.30 in pre-market trading after the company reported a wider-than-expected Q2 loss.
- Audioeye Inc AEYE shares fell 26% to $9.70 in pre-market trading after the company reported worse-than-expected Q2 sales results and issued weak Q3 sales guidance.
- Lifestance Health Group Inc LFST fell 20.8% to $17.33 in pre-market trading after the company reported Q2 earnings results.
- Zomedica Corp. ZOM fell 14.1% to $0.4839 in pre-market trading after the company reported results for its second quarter.
- KE Holdings Inc. BEKE fell 10.7% to $17.76 in pre-market trading after the company reported Q2 results.
- Rackspace Technology, Inc. RXT shares fell 9.7% to $15.05 in pre-market trading after the company reported Q2 results and issued weak Q3 guidance.
- CohBar, Inc. CWBR fell 9.3% to $1.47 in pre-market trading. CohBar shares jumped over 25% on Wednesday after the company reported results from the Phase 1a/1b study of CB4211 under development for NASH and obesity met its primary endpoint.
- Payoneer Global Inc. PAYO fell 8.3% to $9.30 in pre-market trading after the company reported a wider Q2 loss.
- Rio Tinto Group RIO fell 7.4% to $79.74 in pre-market trading. Rio Tinto, last month, reported strong results from the first half of 2021.
- Coupang, Inc. CPNG shares fell 7.2% to $34.51 in pre-market trading after the company reported worse-than-expected Q2 results.
- Joby Aviation Inc JOBY fell 6% to $12.60 in pre-market trading after jumping over 33% on Wednesday.
- Good Times Restaurants Inc. GTIM shares fell 6% to $4.59 in pre-market trading. Good Times Restaurants shares gained over 8% on Wednesday after the company reported third-quarter FY21 sales growth of 39.4% year-on-year, to $33.95 million.
- Fisker Inc. FSR fell 5.7% to $17.25 in pre-market trading after the company reported a $600 million green convertible notes offering.
- Matterport, Inc. MTTR fell 5.6% to $14.70 in pre-market trading after the company posted a wider Q2 loss.
- Proterra Inc. PTRA fell 5.3% to $11.38 in pre-market trading after reporting a Q2 loss.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.