- ATA Creativity Global AACG shares jumped 37.8% to $4.1050.
- Verb Technology Company, Inc. VERB shares jumped 20.9% to $3.01. Verb Technology shares gained 12% on Wednesday after the company, and SHOP.COM, announced they partnered to launch SHOP LIVE, a customized, interactive and live-streaming channel.
- Quantum Computing Inc QUBT gained 20.5% to $6.87. Quantum Computing listed its shares to the Nasdaq Capital Market®.
- Cinedigm Corp. CIDM shares jumped 18.2% to $1.2763 after the company reported preliminary fourth-quarter FY21 revenue growth of 197% year-on-year to $8.3 million, above the analyst consensus of $7.7 million.
- Clene Inc. CLNN surged 14.8% to $12.51.
- FVCBankcorp, Inc. FVCB gained 14% to $19.84. Blue Ridge Bankshares, Inc. BRBS and FVCBankcorp announced plans to combine in an all-stock merger of equals.
- Ever-Glory International Group, Inc. EVK jumped 13.5% to $3.1999.
- SciPlay Corporation SCPL rose 12.3% to $17.25. Scientific Games Corp submitted a proposal to its board to acquire the remaining 19% equity interest in SciPlay Corp SCPL in an all-stock transaction.
- Datasea Inc. DTSS rose 11.7% to $4.4450. Datasea’s subsidiary Shuhai Zhangxun Information Technology Co., Ltd recently inked six purchase and distribution agreements to provide 5G Message-marketing Cloud Platform (5G MMCP) Version 3.0 and further enhanced product availability nationwide in China by adding new district partners.
- Nine Energy Service, Inc. NINE gained 11.5% to $3.1443. Nine Energy Service is scheduled to host its Q2 earnings conference call on Thursday, August 5, 2021.
- Lordstown Motors Corp. RIDE jumped 11.1% to $8.98.
- AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc. AMC gained 10.1% to $36.81 after dropping 15% on Wednesday.
- Sandbridge Acquisition Corporation SBG jumped 8.9% to $9.06. Sandbridge Acquisition’s stockholders approved business combination with Owlet.
- Arlo Technologies, Inc. ARLO rose 7.9% to $6.44. Arlo Technologies is expected to report Q2 earnings on August 4.
- Huadi International Group Co., Ltd. HUDI shares gained 6.3% to $5.23 after jumping around 8% on Wednesday.
- Dogness (International) Corporation DOGZ fell 22.8% to $1.8150 after the company announced it entered into an agreement for a registered direct offering of roughly $3.96 million Class A common shares.
- IMV Inc. IMV shares dipped 22.1% to $1.62 after the company priced its previously-announced underwritten public offering of 14.3 million shares at $1.75 per Unit, for gross proceeds of approximately $25 million.
- Tempest Therapeutics Inc. TPST dropped 21% to $17.81. HC Wainwright & Co. recently initiated coverage on Tempest Therapeutics with a Buy rating.
- voxeljet AG VJET dipped 20.7% to $9.52 as the company reported a proposed offering of €1,770,175 ordinary shares.
- Virpax Pharmaceuticals, Inc. VRPX dropped 19.5% to $5.94 after surging over 30% on Wednesday.
- Immunic, Inc. IMUX fell 17.7% to $9.80 after the company reported pricing of $45 million public offering of common stock.
- Marin Software Incorporated MRIN dropped 16.5% to $11.41 after the company issued Q2 2021 revenue guidance of $6.1 million, versus $7.3 million year over year. Marin Software entered into equity distribution agreement with JMP Securities for offering of up to $40 million.
- MediaCo Holding Inc. MDIA fell 15.8% to $6.76.
- GBS Inc. GBS dropped 15.4% to $3.6283. GBS was recently awarded a $4.7 million Australian Federal Government scientific grant to manufacture biosensor technology.
- Wilhelmina International, Inc. WHLM dipped 14.7% to $5.25 after jumping 25% on Wednesday.
- U.S. Energy Corp. USEG fell 14.1% to $4.33 after surging over 20% on Wednesday.
- Brooklyn ImmunoTherapeutics, Inc. BTX dropped 13.6% to $10.38.
- Galapagos NV GLPG fell 12.5% to $57.60 after the company reported topline results with tyrosine kinase 2 (TYK2) inhibitor GLPG3667 in a Phase 1b study in psoriasis patients.
- Yunhong CTI Ltd. CTIB fell 11.4% to $2.56 after jumping over 10% on Wednesday.
- Teleflex Incorporated TFX dropped 11.3% to $370.09.
- Barnwell Industries, Inc. BRN tumbled 8.4% to $2.29. Barnwell Industries recently disclosed its Barnwell Of Canada unit entered a deal to sell its oil properties in the Spirit River area of Alberta, Canada.
- MorphoSys AG MOR fell 7.7% to $16.72. MorphoSys reported the successful completion of its earlier announced cash tender offer for all outstanding shares of Constellation Pharmaceuticals.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.