- Ra Medical Systems, Inc. RMED shares jumped 64.8% to $8.04 on abnormally-high session volume.
- EXFO Inc. EXFO surged 60.3% to $5.93 after the company announced a going-private transaction by its found and majority shareholder, Germain Lamonde.
- Liminal BioSciences Inc. LMNL shares climbed 39.3% to $5.62. Liminal BioSciences reported the FDA approval for its Biologics License Application for Ryplazim.
- U.S. Concrete, Inc. USCR gained 29.5% to $74.00. Vulcan announced plans to acquire U.S. Concrete for $74 per share in cash.
- Urban One, Inc. UONE rose 24.1% to $16.21.
- NextDecade Corporation NEXT gained 24.1% to $3.03 after Morgan Stanley upgraded the stock from Equal-Weight to Overweight and announced a $6 price target.
- Atossa Therapeutics, Inc. ATOS surged 24% to $5.76. Atossa Therapeutics is scheduled to release final data from Phase 2 study of Endoxifen administered to breast cancer patients prior to surgery at webinar on June 9.
- Euroseas Ltd. ESEA jumped 21.5% to $19.70 following circulation of word fund manager Louis Navellier calls the stock a buy.
- QTS Realty Trust, Inc. QTS surged 21% to $78.00 on a report Blackstone agreed to buy the company for $6.7 billion, or $78 per share.
- SemiLEDs Corporation LEDS gained 19.7% to $24.55 on above-average volume.
- Evofem Biosciences, Inc. EVFM rose 19.2% to $1.0314. Evofem Biosciences, last month, priced its 50 million shares common stock offering at $1 per share.
- Bionano Genomics, Inc. BNGO rose 17.7% to $8.09 after gaining 9% on Friday.
- Clover Health Investments, Corp. CLOV gained 16.4% to $10.48.
- Asensus Surgical, Inc. ASXC jumped 16.3% to $3.4781.
- American Resources Corporation AREC gained 16% to $3.83 after the company announced it successfully achieved a high purity of the rare earth element Neodymium using its chromatography process.
- KBS Fashion Group Limited KBSF jumped 14.8% to $3.87.
- Naked Brand Group Limited NAKD rose 14.4% to $0.7986 after dropping 15% on Friday.
- First High-School Education Group Co., Ltd. FHS gained 14.3% to $7.60.
- Galmed Pharmaceuticals Ltd. GLMD rose 14.1% to $3.88 after surging 24% on Friday.
- View, Inc. VIEW jumped 13.6% to $9.19.
- Owens & Minor, Inc. OMI surged 12.1% to $47.08.
- G-III Apparel Group, Ltd. GIII gained 11.7% to $35.11 after the company reported upbeat Q1 results and issued strong FY22 guidance.
- Sundial Growers Inc. SNDL rose 8.3% to $1.18 after dropping over 15% on Friday.
- Clean Energy Fuels Corp. CLNE rose 7.7% to $10.03.
- MoSys, Inc. MOSY shares tumbled 20.1% to $7.28 after the company announced a $13 million registered direct offering priced at $7.15.
- Fuel Tech, Inc. FTEK fell 14% to $2.52 after surging over 36% on Friday. The company, last month, reported quarterly results.
- Newtek Business Services Corp. NEWT dropped 12.3% to $33.94. Compass Point downgraded Newtek Business Services from Buy to Neutral and raised the price target from $33 to $38.
- TAL Education Group TAL fell 11% to $26.72 after dropping 10% on Friday.
- Canaan Inc. CAN dipped 10.4% to $9.83.
- American Superconductor Corporation AMSC dipped 10.2% to $15.75.
- Frank's International N.V. FI fell 9.6% to $3.37. The company, last month, reported weak quarterly results.
- Cabaletta Bio, Inc. CABA dropped 9.6% to $8.98.
- ShiftPixy, Inc. PIXY fell 7.8% to $3.1804 after jumping 21% on Friday.
- Windtree Therapeutics, Inc. WINT shares fell 7.8% to $2.4899. Windtree Therapeutics shares jumped 36% on Friday after Oppenheimer initiated coverage on the stock with an Outperform rating and an $8 price target.
- Purple Biotech Ltd. PPBT fell 7.1% to $5.51. Purple Biotech recently announced new data from the first dose level cohort of its ongoing Phase 1/2 trial evaluating NT219 in various solid tumors.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.