- Longfin Corp. LFIN shares jumped 45.2 percent to $16.86 after climbing 17.39 percent on Wednesday. The company is involved in blockchain technology and its CEO Venkat Meenavalli was on CNBC's "Fast Money" Wednesday afternoon.
- Veritone, Inc. VERI shares gained 19.8 percent to $15.77. Veritone reported the upcoming launch of a market-first update to its AI operating system, aiWARE™.
- Net Element, Inc. NETE shares rose 18.6 percent to $7.91.
- Intelsat S.A. I shares climbed 18.1 percent to $4.76.
- Dolphin Entertainment, Inc. DLPN shares climbed 17.1 percent to $4.10. Dolphin Entertainment posted a FY17 loss of $0.20 per share on revenue of $22.413 million.
- Sonoma Pharmaceuticals, Inc. SNOA gained 16.8 percent to $4.2399. The specialty pharmaceutical company that develops therapies for dermatological conditions and advanced tissue care announced it has received a new 510(k) clearance from the FDA for an antimicrobial post-therapy gel.
- Pulse Biosciences, Inc. PLSE shares rose 15.8 percent to $17.97.
- SemiLEDs Corporation LEDS shares climbed 13.1 percent to $3.38.
- VirTra, Inc. VTSI shares gained 11.8 percent to $5.492.
- GMS Inc. GMS rose 11.4 percent to $33.21 as the company announced plans to buy WSB Titan for $627 million.
- Finisar Corporation FNSR shares rose 9.7 percent to $16.12. Morgan Stanley upgraded Finisar from Equal-Weight to Overweight.
- CHF Solutions, Inc. CHFS shares rose 9.4 percent to $2.91 after the company reported a new distribution agreement with Dimedix Surgical to distribute the company’s Aquadex FelxFlow System in Spain.
- Tenax Therapeutics, Inc. TENX gained 8.7 percent to $8.53.
- Intercept Pharmaceuticals, Inc. ICPT shares rose 8.3 percent to $69.68. Intercept Pharmaceuticals priced its 2.34 million upsized offering at $64 per share.
- Changyou.com Limited CYOU rose 7.8 percent to $30.15. Changyou.com announced a special cash dividend of $9.40 per ADS.
- Trade Desk, Inc. TTD gained 4.3 percent to $49.97. Piper Jaffray initiated coverage on Trade Desk with an Overweight rating.
- Conatus Pharmaceuticals Inc. CNAT tumbled 32.6 percent to $4.05 after the company disclosed that top-line results from Phase 2b POLT-HCV-SVR trial did not meet its primary endpoint.
- Check-Cap Ltd. CHEK dipped 24.6 percent to $4.10. Check-Cap filed its annual report for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2017.
- Boxlight Corporation BOXL shares declined 24.3 percent to $3.2552.
- Innovate Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. INNT fell 12 percent to $30.95.
- Conn's, Inc. CONN fell 11.4 percent to $31.76. Conn's reported better-than-expected earnings for its fourth quarter, while sales missed estimates.
- ShotSpotter, Inc. SSTI dropped 7.7 percent to $29.91.
- Affimed N.V. AFMD shares tumbled 7.7 percent to $2.10.
- Energy Focus, Inc. EFOI shares dipped 7.7 percent to $2.2527.
- iFresh Inc. IFMK shares fell 7.5 percent to $6.71.
- Micron Technology, Inc. MU dropped 6.7 percent to $49.82. UBS initiated coverage on Micron with a Sell rating.
- CASI Pharmaceuticals, Inc. CASI fell 5.6 percent to $6.0399 after the company issued an update on EVOMELA.
- Ollie's Bargain Outlet Holdings, Inc. OLLI shares fell 4.5 percent to $57.75. Ollie's Bargain Outlet reported stronger-than-expected results for its fourth quarter, but issued weak sales forecast for the full year.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.