- Dave Inc. DAVE rose 56.9% to $0.9826 in pre-market trading. Dave is expected to release its second quarter 2022 financial results on Thursday, August 11, 2022.
- Pzena Investment Management, Inc PZN rose 46.4% to $9.43 in pre-market trading as the company said it has entered into an agreement to become a private company. The company also reported a rise quarterly sales.
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited TEVA rose 18.3% to $8.42 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected financial results.
- Sonnet BioTherapeutics Holdings, Inc. SONN rose 18.1% to $0.31 in pre-market trading after declining more than 9% on Tuesday.
- AIM ImmunoTech Inc. AIM rose 16.4% to $0.8380 in pre-market trading. AIM ImmunoTech recently reported follow-on data from its published single-center named patient program.
- GeoVax Labs, Inc. GOVX rose 15.7% to $1.97 in pre-market trading. GeoVax Labs is expected to report second quarter 2022 financial results on Wednesday, August 3, 2022.
- Imperial Petroleum Inc. IMPP rose 14.4% to $0.5601 in pre-market trading after jumping around 15% on Tuesday.
- Stronghold Digital Mining, Inc. SDIG rose 12.8% to $2.65 in pre-market trading after declining 7% on Tuesday.
- Ebang International Holdings Inc. EBON rose 12.2% to $0.50 in pre-market trading after dropping 11% on Tuesday.
- AgEagle Aerial Systems, Inc. UAVS rose 11.3% to $0.68 in pre-market trading after dropping more than 6% on Tuesday.
- Western Midstream Partners, LP WES rose 11.1% to $29.46 in pre-market trading. Western Midstream Partners recently announced that the board of directors of its general partner declared a quarterly cash distribution of $0.50 per unit for the second quarter.
- VNET Group, Inc. VNET rose 10.8% to $5.23 in pre-market trading after Bloomberg reported that MBK Partners is considering making a bid for the company.
- Enphase Energy, Inc. ENPH shares rose 9.9% to $237.50 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected Q2 EPS and sales results and issued Q3 revenue guidance above analyst estimates.
- Nutriband Inc. NTRB rose 9.5% to $7.15 in pre-market trading. Nutriband shares jumped over 28% on Tuesday after the company received final judgement in its favor, allowing the company to cancel 1.2 million shares outstanding.
- BitNile Holdings, Inc. NILE rose 9.4% to $0.3099 in pre-market trading after dropping around 8% on Tuesday.
- MacroGenics, Inc. MGNX rose 9.1% to $3.98 in pre-market trading. MacroGenics is expected to release its Q2 financial results on Monday, August 8, 2022.
- Microsoft Corporation MSFT rose 3.7% to $261.20 in pre-market trading. Microsoft reported weaker-than-expected results for its fourth quarter on Tuesday. However, the company issued an upbeat sales outlook for the fiscal year.
- Alphabet Inc. GOOGL rose 3.5% to $108.68 in pre-market trading. Alphabet reported downbeat earnings for its second quarter on Tuesday. However, revenue for the company’s Search and Other segment was $40.7 billion, up 13.7% year-over-year.
Don’t forget to check out our premarket coverage here .
- ObsEva SA OBSV shares fell 76.1% to $0.3850 in pre-market trading after the company announced plans to initiate a corporate restructuring and refocus the Company’s development and commercialization strategy.
- F45 Training Holdings Inc. FXLV fell 55.8% to $1.55 in pre-market trading after the company cut its FY22 sales guidance to below analyst estimates. Macquarie downgraded F45 Training from Outperform to Neutral and lowered the price target from $17 to $4.
- Cassava Sciences, Inc. SAVA fell 48.2% to $11.22 in pre-market trading. The U.S. Justice Department has opened a criminal investigation into Cassava Sciences tied to its experimental Alzheimer's drug, Reuters reported.
- Ayala Pharmaceuticals, Inc. AYLA shares fell 10.1% to $1.52 in pre-market trading. Ayala Pharmaceuticals shares jumped 94% on Tuesday after the company filed a request for the withdrawal of the Registration Statement on Form S-1.
- Pagaya Technologies Ltd. PGY fell 8.5% to $15.30 in pre-market trading. Pagaya Technologies shares jumped 73% on Tuesday on continued volatility after the company completed its SPAC merger agreement last month.
- AcelRx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. ACRX shares fell 8.6% to $0.1919 in pre-market trading after dropping over 6% on Tuesday.
- IMAC Holdings, Inc. IMAC fell 8.4% to $0.8720 in pre-market trading. IMAC Holdings recently announced exploration of strategic alternatives to maximize shareholder value.
- Freight Technologies, Inc. FRGT fell 7.7% to $2.29 in pre-market trading. Freight Technologies shares jumped around 68% on Tuesday after the company announced it was awarded Samsung Mexico SDS business and has begun using its platform to assist with effecting Samsung's shipments from Mexico to the United States.
- AMTD Digital Inc. HKD fell 7.5% to $52.04 in pre-market trading after jumping around 28% on Tuesday.
- Versus Systems Inc. VS shares fell 7.4% to $0.5001 in pre-market trading. Versus Systems shares jumped around 20% on Tuesday after the USPTO issued U.S. Patent No. 11,376,498 to the company to cover games and challenges that produce real world rewards inside of apps and streaming media.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.