- ToughBuilt Industries, Inc. TBLT rose 44.9% to $0.2125 in pre-market trading as the company posted a narrower FY21 loss.
- Sharps Technology, Inc. STSS shares rose 38.4% to $2.92 in pre-market trading after dipping 18% on Monday. The company recently priced its IPO at $4.25 per share.
- Navidea Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. NAVB rose 19.5% to $1.06 in pre-market trading after the company announced the regulatory approval of Lymphoaim by the Central Drugs Standard Control Organisation in India.
- Sidus Space, Inc. SIDU rose 15.8% to $3.23 in pre-market trading following a 7% decline on Monday. Sidus Space recently appointed Teresa Burchfield as its Chief Financial Officer.
- Super Micro Computer, Inc. SMCI rose 14.7% to $42.00 in pre-market trading after the company raised its Q3 guidance above analyst estimates.
- Safe-T Group Ltd. SFET shares rose 14.4% to $0.7981 in pre-market trading. Safe-T Group recently issued Q1 sales guidance above analyst estimates.
- Qutoutiao Inc. QTT rose 12.6% to $1.65 in pre-market trading.
- NovaBay Pharmaceuticals, Inc. NBY rose 11.6% to $0.2791 in pre-market trading after dropping around 10% on Monday.
- So-Young International Inc. SY rose 11.4% to $1.76 in pre-market trading after declining around 8% on Monday.
- Annexon, Inc. ANNX rose 10% to $2.32 in pre-market trading. Annexon CEO Douglas Love reported the purchase of 60,000 shares at an average price of $2.45 per share.
- Epsilon Energy Ltd. EPSN rose 7.6% to $7.89 in pre-market trading after gaining around 8% on Monday.
- Sentage Holdings Inc. SNTG rose 7.5% to $0.8279 in pre-market trading.
- MedAvail Holdings, Inc. MDVL shares rose 6.5% to $2.30 in pre-market trading after dropping over 11% on Monday.
- Zendesk, Inc. ZEN rose 5.6% to $128.50 in pre-market trading. Zendesk has hired Qatalyst Partners to explore a potential sale, Reuters reported.
Don’t forget to check out our premarket coverage here .
- System1, Inc. SST fell 27.1% to $14.90 in pre-market trading.
- Cassava Sciences, Inc. SAVA shares fell 18.5% to $20.60 in pre-market trading.
- Enservco Corporation ENSV fell 11.8% to $3.20 in pre-market trading. Enservco shares gained 38% on Monday after the company announced the delay of its 2021 10-K filing to adjust for its utilization of certain deferred tax liabilities in 2021.
- IMARA Inc. IMRA fell 11.3% to $1.10 in pre-market trading after surging 19% on Monday. Imara, earlier during the month, announced the interim results in the Ardent trial for sickle cell disease and the results in the Forte trial for beta-thalassemia showed no meaningful benefit.
- Casa Systems, Inc. CASA fell 8.7% to $6.48 in pre-market trading. Casa Systems shares jumped over 82% on Monday after the company announced a multi-year contract with Verizon to provide 5G core network functions. Verizon will also make an investment of approximately $40 million in Casa, resulting in a 9.9% ownership stake.
- FLEX LNG Ltd. FLNG shares fell 7.3% to $29.46 in pre-market trading.
- Golden Ocean Group Limited GOGL fell 7.2% to $12.95 in pre-market trading.
- Indonesia Energy Corporation Limited INDO shares fell 6.5% to $24.12 in pre-market trading.
- ACADIA Pharmaceuticals Inc. ACAD fell 6.3% to $20.99 in pre-market trading after the company announced top-line results from a Phase 2 clinical trial evaluating the efficacy and safety of ACP-044. The company said the primary endpoint was not met.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.