- MDJM Ltd MDJH rose 120.8% to $3.71 in pre-market trading after gaining 10% on Tuesday.
- Pharming Group N.V. PHAR rose 15.3% to $10.17 in pre-market trading after the company reported positive results of Phase II/III pivotal clinical study of leniolisib for the treatment of activated PI3K delta syndrome.
- Arbutus Biopharma Corporation ABUS rose 14.7% to $3.35 in pre-market trading. Arbutus recently reported 2022 corporate objectives and issued financial update.
- Helbiz, Inc. HLBZ shares rose 13.1% to $3.46 in pre-market trading. Helbiz’s CEO bought 1 million shares at an average price of $3.64 per share.
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. AMD rose 10.9% to $129.55 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected Q4 results and issued sales guidance above estimates.
- Alphabet Inc. GOOGL shares rose 10.5% to $3,040.72 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected results for its fourth quarter. The company’s board also approved a 20-for-1 stock split.
- Xilinx, Inc. XLNX rose 10.8% to $219.69 in pre-market trading.
- Anavex Life Sciences Corp. AVXL rose 9.2% to $12.05 in pre-market trading after dipping over 15% on Tuesday. Anavex Life Sciences recently reported top-line results from the Phase 3 AVATAR trial of ANAVEX®2-73 in adult female patients with Rett syndrome.
- IceCure Medical Ltd ICCM rose 8.9% to $2.82 in pre-market trading after jumping more than 10% on Tuesday. IceCure Medical said it sees preliminary FY21 revenues of $4.1 million.
- Epizyme, Inc. EPZM rose 8.1% to $1.33 in pre-market trading. Epizyme recently announced pricing of a public offering of common stock.
- Stem, Inc. STEM shares rose 7.7% to $13.60 in pre-market trading.
- Ardelyx, Inc. ARDX rose 6.1% to $0.89 in pre-market trading.
- NVIDIA Corporation NVDA rose 5.8% to $260.67 in pre-market trading.
- The Trade Desk, Inc. TTD rose 5% to $74.65 in pre-market trading as the company disclosed a series of leadership appointments.
- Meta Platforms, Inc. FB rose 3.6% to $330.49 in pre-market trading ahead of quarterly earnings.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Exelon Corporation EXC shares fell 27.4% to $41.97 in pre-market trading.
- PayPal Holdings, Inc. PYPL shares fell 16.6% to $146.43 in pre-market trading after the company reported downbeat earnings for its fourth quarter and issued weak earnings forecast for FY22.
- ION Geophysical Corporation IO shares fell 10.6% to $0.5336 in pre-market trading after jumping 30% on Tuesday.
- Creative Realities, Inc. CREX shares fell 9.3% to $1.36 in pre-market trading. Creative Realities shares gained around 9% on Tuesday after the company, and Reflect, announced they won a multi-million dollar retail project on their first bid together.
- BRF S.A. BRFS fell 9.2% to $3.75 in pre-market trading. BRF raised around $1 billion in Brazil’s biggest share offering this year, Bloomberg reported.
- FGI Industries Ltd. FGI shares fell 8.8% to $4.38 in pre-market trading. The company recently priced its IPO at $6 per share.
- Block, Inc. SQ fell 7.3% to $118.23 in pre-market trading after gaining over 4% on Tuesday.
- Encompass Health Corporation EHC fell 7.3% to $57.00 in pre-market trading after the company reported Q4 results and issued 2022 forecast.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Posted In: NewsPenny StocksSmall CapPre-Market OutlookMarketsMoversTrading IdeasPre-Market MoversTop Gainers