- Puxin Limited NEW shares surged 80% to close at $0.54 on Wednesday after reporting results for the second quarter.
- United Time Technology Co., Ltd. UTME gained 47.4% to settle at $3.39.
- Pop Culture Group Co., Ltd CPOP jumped 41.1% to settle at $3.26 after gaining more than 35% on Tuesday.
- Flotek Industries, Inc. FTK shares surged 40.7% to settle at $1.11 on Wednesday. Flotek Industries jumped more than 40% on Tuesday after the company announced it received an unsolicited indication of interest for a potential transaction for all or part of the company.
- Codex DNA, Inc. DNAY shares jumped 39.1% to close at $9.33.
- Takung Art Co., Ltd. TKAT shares climbed 36.8% to settle at $5.21.
- Altamira Therapeutics Ltd. CYTO climbed 35.8% to close at $2.05 after the company issued an update on Bentrio program.
- Yunji Inc. YJ jumped 27% to close at $0.6520.
- ShiftPixy, Inc. PIXY gained 26.8% to settle at $1.42 after surging 43% on Tuesday.
- Sentage Holdings Inc. SNTG surged 24.1% to close at $1.34. Sentage Holdings recently reported H'1 operating revenue of $1.32 million.
- Insignia Systems, Inc. ISIG shares climbed 21.1% to close at $23.04. Insignia Systems shares climbed around 65% on Tuesday as traders circulated a social media post on a potential short squeeze.
- MingZhu Logistics Holdings Limited YGMZ surged 19.8% to close at $2.12 after the company announced it entered into a share purchase agreement to acquire CheYi Network.
- Cyclo Therapeutics, Inc. CYTH rose 17.9% to close at $4.09. Cyclo Therapeutics recently received IND Clearance from the U.S. FDA to advance its Phase 2 study of trappsol cyclo for the treatment of Alzheimer's disease.
- MedAvail Holdings, Inc MDVL gained 15.8% to close at $1.54.
- uCloudlink Group Inc. UCL surged 15.5% to settle at $4.40.
- Can-Fite BioPharma Ltd. CANF gained 15.1% to close at $1.45 after the company announced it is filing new patent applications in several countries for the treatment of all advanced solid tumors.
- Naked Brand Group Limited NAKD jumped 14.6% to close at $5.74. Cenntro Automotive, anEV technology company that has entered into a definitive merger agreement with Naked Brand Group, produced and shipped 628 newly launched model Logistar 200 vehicles.
- Calix, Inc. CALX gained 14.5% to close at $78.30 after it was announced the company will replace CIT Group in the S&P MidCap 400.
- Lawson Products, Inc. LAWS jumped 13.7% to settle at $55.00. Lawson Products entered into a strategic combination with TestEquity & Gexpro Services.
- Tian Ruixiang Holdings Ltd TIRX gained 13.1% to settle at $1.73.
- Arhaus, Inc. ARHS jumped 12.3% to close at $13.34.
- Victoria's Secret & Co. VSCO surged 12.2% to close at $54.50 after the company announced a $250 million accelerated share repurchase program and reaffirmed guidance.
- Q&K International Group Limited QK jumped 10.4% to settle at $0.53.
- Biofrontera Inc. BFRI gained 8.2% to close at $8.76 after declining around 30% on Tuesday.
- Scienjoy Holding Corporation SJ gained 6.1% to close at $5.72 as the company agreed to acquire Hongle.tv for $43.8 million.
- Chembio Diagnostics, Inc. CEMI dipped 30.1% to close at $1.09 after declining more than 6% on Tuesday.
- Pingtan Marine Enterprise Ltd. PME dropped 26.7% to settle at $0.4550. Pingtan Marine Enterprise, last month, posted Q3 net income of $2.9 million.
- Applied UV, Inc. AUVI fell 26% to settle at $2.65 after the company announced pricing of an $8 million underwritten public offering.
- Medallion Financial Corp. MFIN shares dipped 21.1% to close at $6.67 on Wednesday after the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission charged the company and its chief operating officer with fraud.
- Powerbridge Technologies Co., Ltd. PBTS shares dropped 20.9% to close at $0.5486 after dipping 25% on Tuesday.
- Zhangmen Education Inc. ZME fell 20% to settle at $5.15.
- PyroGenesis Canada Inc. PYR dipped 19.9% to close at $2.73. PyroGenesis recently announced the launch of new ZCE hydrogen production process following filing of international patent applications.
- Nxt-ID, Inc. NXTD fell 17.1% to close at $3.30.
- ADDvantage Technologies Group, Inc. AEY dipped 16% to close at $1.68. Addvantage Technologies Group recently reported Q4 EPS and sales results were higher year over year.
- Eliem Therapeutics, Inc. ELYM fell 14.9% to close at $10.57. Eliem Therapeutics recently posted Q3 loss of $0.70 per share.
- Vertical Aerospace Ltd. EVTL declined 14.7% to close at $7.34. Vertical Aerospace recently listed on the NYSE following merger with Broadstone Acquisition Corp.
- Astra Space, Inc. ASTR fell 14.3% to settle at $6.61 after Kerrisdale issued a short report on the stock.
- Qualigen Therapeutics, Inc. QLGN dipped 13.8% to close at $1.12.
- LiveOne, Inc. LVO fell 13.5% to close at $1.22. LiveOne announced plans to launch GamifyOne subsidiary.
- FuelCell Energy, Inc. FCEL dropped 13% to close at $5.11 after the company reported worse-than-expected Q4 results.
- AdTheorent Holding Company, Inc. ADTH fell 12.8% to settle at $6.09.
- Gamida Cell Ltd. GMDA fell 12% to settle at $2.50 after jumping around 10% on Tuesday.
- Hyzon Motors Inc. HYZN shares declined 9.9% to close at $6.55.
- Ocugen, Inc. OCGN dropped 7.2% to close at $4.38. The Drugs Controller General of India has recently given Bharat Biotech’s Covaxin Emergency Use approval in the paediatric age group between 12 and 18 years. Ocugen has the US rights to the Bharat Biotech’s vaccine candidate.
- Cal-Maine Foods, Inc. CALM dropped 5.4% to close at $36.25 after the company reported worse-than-expected Q2 EPS results.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Posted In: NewsPenny StocksSmall CapPre-Market OutlookMarketsMoversTrading IdeasMovers From YesterdayTop Gainers