- FuelCell Energy, Inc. FCEL shares jumped 26% to $7.08 after the company reported better-than-expected Q3 results.
- BELLUS Health Inc. BLU shares climbed 25.5% to $6.00. The company on Monday announced interim analysis from the Phase 2b SOOTHE trial of BLU-5937 in refractor chronic cough. HC Wainwright on Tuesday raised its price target on the stock.
- BTCS Inc. BTCS shares climbed 23% to $10.25 as the company commenced trading on The Nasdaq Capital Market.
- Communications Systems, Inc. JCS gained 22.3% to $8.25 as the company declared a special dividend of $3.50 per share.
- aTyr Pharma, Inc. LIFE shares jumped 22.3% to $11.19 after multiple firms maintained bullish ratings on the stock and raised their respective price targets. aTyr Pharma shares jumped 67% on Monday after the company announced the Phase 1b/2a clinical trial of ATYR1923 in pulmonary sarcoidosis met its primary endpoint.
- DatChat, Inc. DATS rose 22.2% to $7.99 after gaining around 4% on Monday.
- Onion Global Limited OG gained 17.3% to $6.55 after dropping 18% on Monday.
- NanoViricides, Inc. NNVC rose 17.2% to $4.7706 after the company announced it completed the process of licensing the human Coronavirus field for drug development and commercialization from TheraCour Pharma, Inc.
- Gulf Resources, Inc. GURE gained 16.4% to $4.84. Gulf Resources said it sees Q3 revenue of $16.2 million to $16.7 million.
- Matinas BioPharma Holdings, Inc. MTNB rose 16.2% to $1.2205. Matinas BioPharma shares climbed 27% on Monday after the company announced data in the ongoing EnACT trial of MAT2203 for treatment of Cryptococcal Meningitis.
- AzurRx BioPharma, Inc. AZRX gained 15.9% to $4.75 after the company announced acquisition of First Wave Bio for $229 million in stock and cash.
- Calumet Specialty Products Partners, L.P., CLMT surged 14% to $7.00 after declining 20% on Monday.
- Jounce Therapeutics, Inc. JNCE surged 13.8%to $7.36 Raymond James upgraded Jounce Therapeutics from Market Perform to Outperform and announced a $10 price target.
- Alset EHome International Inc. AEI gained 9.1% to $3.0999. The company recently announced the completion of a subscription agreement with Document Security Systems.
- Cyren Ltd. CYRN rose 8.6% to $0.6310 after the company reported a distribution agreement with TD SYNNEX to offer its anti-phishing solution throughout North America.
- Angi Inc. ANGI gained 8.3% to $11.59. IAC posted monthly metrics for August 2021, including metrics for Angi Inc, in the investor relations section of the IAC website.
- Oscar Health, Inc. OSCR rose 7% to $18.30. Oscar Health Co-Founder Joshua Kushner reported the purchase of 1,072,264 shares at an average price of $17.41 per share in Form 4 Filing.
- Akerna Corp. KERN rose 6.3% to $3.5199. The company agreed to acquire 365 Cannabis, a cannabis business management software system built on Microsoft's Dynamics 365 Business Central in a $17 million deal.
- EyeGate Pharmaceuticals, Inc. EYEG rose 6.3% to $1.7850. EyeGate Pharma recently completed target enrollment in Phase 2 proof-of-concept study to evaluate PP-001 for the treatment of ocular surface inflammation.
- NRx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. NRXP rose 5% to $11.53 after IQVIA announced a collaboration with the company on potential medical support for novel COVID-19 treatment.
- Virpax Pharmaceuticals, Inc. VRPX shares dipped 37.2% to $6.13 after the company priced a 6.67 million share common stock offering at $6 per share.
- RedHill Biopharma Ltd. RDHL fell 33% to $4.9487 after the company announced preliminary top-line data from the Phase 2/3 study with opaganib showed that the study did not meet its primary endpoint.
- Aterian, Inc. ATER dropped 21.7% to $14.08 after jumping 52% on Monday.
- eFFECTOR Therapeutics, Inc. EFTR fell 19.7% to $21.45. Cantor Fitzgerald, on Monday, initiated coverage on the stock with an Overweight rating and a $50 price target.
- Support.com, Inc. SPRT shares fell 15.8% to $16.09 after dropping 9% on Monday. The stock has been circulated as a potential short squeeze candidate on social media.
- PAR Technology Corporation PAR fell 15.5% to $57.77 after the company reported proposed offerings of 1.5 million shares common stock and $200 million of convertible senior notes.
- Herbalife Nutrition Ltd. HLF dipped 15.1% to $46.06 after the company revised its guidance for the third quarter and full year 2021. The company said it sees Q3 adjusted earnings of $1.00 to $1.20 per share. Herbalife updated its full year adjusted earnings guidance to a range of $4.55 to $4.95 per share, while adjusted EBITDA is being lowered to a range of $860 million to $910 million.
- BRP Group, Inc. BRP dipped 13.6% to $32.53 as the company reported a proposed public offering of 8 million shares of common stock.
- Las Vegas Sands Corp. LVS fell 13.1% to $37.28 amid reports of increased government oversight of casinos in Macau.
- Vinco Ventures, Inc. BBIG fell 12.3% to $8.41.
- Focus Universal Inc. FCUV dropped 12% to $11.63.
- Wynn Resorts, Limited WYNN fell 11.5% to $91.60 amid reports of increased government oversight of casinos in Macau.
- MICT, Inc. MICT dropped 10.1% to $1.9950.
- Cassava Sciences, Inc. SAVA fell 8.4% to $43.17.
- Aluminum Corporation of China Limited ACH fell 6.7% to $21.70 after gaining over 8% on Monday.
- Renalytix Plc RNLX shares fell 6.1% to $21.65.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.