- Ensysce Biosciences, Inc. ENSC shares rose 34% to $5.48 in pre-market trading after dropping around 15% on Wednesday. Ensysce Biosciences recently appointed David J. Kovacs to the new position of VP Public Policy and David Tanzer to the new position of VP Strategic Development.
- Paratek Pharmaceuticals, Inc. PRTK rose 25.2% to $6.80 in pre-market trading after the company said NUZYRA has been added to CDC plague guidelines for the treatment, pre-exposure prophylaxis, and postexposure prophylaxis of primary bubonic and pharyngeal plague infections.
- MicroVision, Inc. MVIS rose 16.8% to $14.29 in pre-market trading after the company reported Q2 earnings results.
- Arbutus Biopharma Corporation ABUS rose 14.1% to $3.15 in pre-market trading.
- Petróleo Brasileiro S.A. – Petrobras PBR rose 11.4% to $11.50 in pre-market trading following upbeat quarterly profit.
- Smith Micro Software, Inc. SMSI shares rose 11% to $5.55 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected Q2 sales.
- Conformis, Inc. CFMS rose 7.8% to $1.65 in pre-market trading after the company reported upbeat Q2 results.
- EMCORE Corporation EMKR rose 6.8% to $8.80 in pre-market trading following better-than-expected Q3 results.
- MercadoLibre, Inc. MELI shares rose 5.7% to $1,659.38 in pre-market trading after the company reported a rise in Q2 EPS. The company also posted better-than-expected sales results.
- BeyondSpring Inc. BYSI shares rose 5.6% to $28.08 in pre-market trading. BeyondSpring shares jumped 176% on Wednesday after the company announced results from its DUBLIN-3 trial of plinabulin in combination with docetaxel for non-small cell lung cancer which showed the study met its primary endpoint.
- CureVac N.V. CVAC shares rose 5.5% to $61.11 in pre-market trading after gaining over 6% on Wednesday.
- Zymergen Inc. ZY shares rose 4.7% to $8.64 in pre-market trading. The Cathie Wood-led New York-based investment management firm snapped up 2.46 million shares, estimated to be worth about $20.4 million, in Zymergen on the day shares of the company closed 76.31% lower at $8.25, far below its initial public offering price of $31. Zymergen shares fell on Wednesday after the company provided a business update regarding its commercial product pipeline and financial forecast. The company said it 'no longer expects product revenue in 2021, and expects product revenue to be immaterial in 2022.'
- Booking Holdings Inc. BKNG rose 3.8% to $2,165.00 in pre-market trading. Booking Holdings reported a wider-than-expected loss for its second quarter, while sales surpassed estimates.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Fastly, Inc. FSLY shares fell 20.8% to $35.29 in pre-market trading after the company reported worse-than-expected Q2 sales results and issued weak Q3 and FY21 guidance.
- Fiverr International Ltd. FVRR fell 20.3% to $183.84 in pre-market trading after the company reported Q2 results.
- Etsy, Inc. ETSY shares fell 13.5% to $174.90 in pre-market trading after the company reported Q2 earnings results and issued Q3 sales guidance.
- Scopus BioPharma Inc. SCPS fell 9.9% to $5.47 in pre-market trading after climbing around 30% on Wednesday.
- Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc. IVR fell 9.5% to $3.06 in pre-market trading after the company reported Q2 earnings.
- OneSmart International Education Group Limited ONE fell 9% to $0.81 in pre-market trading after jumping 73% on Wednesday. OneSmart announced the receipt of NYSE non-compliance letter regarding ADS trading price.
- Maxar Technologies Inc. MAXR fell 9% to $30.93 in pre-market trading after the company reported Q2 earnings results. The company also reported it encountered issues with component suppliers and subsystems software which have led to delays in the launch of WorldView Legion.
- Roku, Inc. ROKU shares fell 8.8% to $383.51 in pre-market trading despite better-than-expected second-quarter results and solid third-quarter guidance.
- Alterity Therapeutics Limited ATHE shares fell 7.1% to $1.45 in pre-market trading. Alterity Therapeutics shares gained around 14% on Wednesday after the company announced a new US patent to expand its portfolio of compounds for neurodegenerative diseases including Alzheimer's and Parkinson's.
- SCWorx Corp. WORX fell 7% to $2.56 in pre-market trading after surging 19% on Wednesday.
- Flora Growth Corp. FLGC fell 6.9% to $9.45 in pre-market trading after dropping 20% on Wednesday. Flora Growth recently announced it entered into a non-binding Letter of Intent with Evergreen Pharmacare to supply its premium dried flower and derivative products.
- ACADIA Pharmaceuticals Inc. ACAD fell 6.7% to $19.65 in pre-market trading after the company reported worse-than-expected Q2 sales results and cut FY21 NUPLAZID sales guidance.
- Uber Technologies, Inc. UBER fell 4.1% to $40.09 in pre-market trading. Uber reported a wider loss for its second quarter, while sales exceeded expectations. The company posted an adjusted loss before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization of $509 million, wider by around $150 million compared to the first quarter.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.