- BSQUARE Corporation BSQR shares jumped 206.9% to close at $8.04 on Tuesday on abnormally-high volume possibly amid increased attention from retail investors. Bsquare is a software development firm that is both Microsoft-embedded and an IoT partner.
- Cerevel Therapeutics Holdings, Inc. CERE shares surged 136.2% to close at $29.69 on Tuesday after the company announced positive results from its Phase 1b clinical trial of CVL-231 in adult patients with schizophrenia. CVL-231 was generally well-tolerated, and discontinuation rates were similar between CVL-231 and placebo in the six weeks of dosing, at 22% each.
- Marin Software Incorporated MRIN climbed 130.7% to settle at $17.30 after jumping around 97% on Monday. Marin Software, last week, announced it has added the ability to manage Instacart Ads to its flagship MarinOne platform.
- Exela Technologies, Inc. XELA climbed 59.2% to close at $2.34 after gaining over 5% on Monday.
- Bridgeline Digital, Inc. BLIN jumped 36.7% to settle at $3.39.
- Infobird Co., Ltd IFBD jumped 30.7% to settle at $5.07.
- Universe Pharmaceuticals INC UPC shares climbed 25% to close at $3.70 after declining 4% on Monday. Universe Pharmaceuticals, last month, entered into Letter of Intent for strategic cooperation with Kitanihon Pharmaceutical.
- Graphite Bio, Inc. GRPH climbed 21.6% to settle at $27.60. The company recently priced its IPO at $17a share.
- The OLB Group, Inc. OLB surged 21.1% to close at $6.49.
- Amesite Inc. AMST gained 21% to close at $3.11.
- Troika Media Group, Inc. TRKA surged 20.6% to close at $3.45.
- Verve Therapeutics, Inc. VERV jumped 20.6% to settle at $54.25.
- Sphere 3D Corp. ANY jumped 19.8% to close at $3.09.
- Evolving Systems, Inc. EVOL surged 19.4% to settle at $2.77.
- Quhuo Limited QH surged 19.2% to settle at $4.10.
- Auddia Inc. AUUD shares gained 19% to close at $7.01 after the company announced the release and national launch of its flagship Auddia app ahead of schedule.
- Greenlane Holdings, Inc. GNLN gained 17% to close at $4.82.
- Nephros, Inc. NEPH rose 16.8% to close at $10.68.
- XOMA Corporation XOMA surged 16.6% to settle at $37.68. Aegis Capital initiated coverage on XOMA with a Buy rating and announced a price target of $60.
- Holicity Inc. HOL gained 15.9% to settle at $13.33.
- Alzamend Neuro, Inc. ALZN surged 15.2% to close at $11.06.
- Baosheng Media Group Holdings Limited BAOS rose 14.8% to settle at $3.89.
- Bon Natural Life Limited BON surged 14.7% to close at $7.90. The company recently priced its IPO at $5 per share.
- Intellia Therapeutics, Inc. NTLA rose 13.6% to close at $151.61. Intellia Therapeutics commenced an underwritten public offering of $400 million shares of its common stock.
- Red Cat Holdings, Inc. RCAT gained 13.5% to settle at $2.85.
- Century Therapeutics, Inc. IPSC rose 13.4% to close at $27.63. The company recently priced its IPO at $20 a share.
- Translate Bio, Inc. TBIO gained 12.5% to close at $25.66. Sanofi and Translate Bio recently said they have initiated a Phase 1 clinical trial evaluating an mRNA-based investigational vaccine against seasonal influenza.
- Global Internet of People, Inc. SDH surged 11.1% to settle at $3.20.
- Smart Sand, Inc. SND rose 8.2% to close at $3.30. Smart Sand entered into a $35M settlement with US Well Services, LLC. Evercore ISI Group upgraded Smart Sand from Underperform to In-Line and announced a $4 price target.
- Diginex Limited EQOS climbed 8.2% to close at $6.89.
- LMP Automotive Holdings, Inc. LMPX gained 7.1% to close at $17.67 ahead of quarterly earnings.
- Jefferies Financial Group Inc. JEF shares surged 7.1% to settle at $34.22 after the company reported strong Q2 results and raised its quarterly dividend.
- Digital Brands Group, Inc. DBGI gained 5.3% to close at $5.78. Digital Brands, on Monday, reported first-quarter FY21 revenue of $408 thousand, down 84% year-on-year.
- Morgan Stanley MS shares rose 3.4% to close at $90.64 after the company announced it raised its quarterly dividend from $0.35 to $0.70 per share and announced a $12 billion buyback.
- Better Choice Company Inc BTTR shares dipped 44.3% to close at $4.11 on Tuesday after the company reported the pricing of its underwritten public offering of 8,000,000 shares at $5.00 per share.
- DiaMedica Therapeutics Inc. DMAC fell 33.9% to close at $4.74 after the company announced positive interim results from its Phase 2 REDUX trial of DM199 in chronic kidney disease. DM199, the company noted, is demonstrating clinically meaningful improvements in kidney function in Cohorts 1 and 2, as measured by a simultaneously stabilizing estimated glomerular filtration rate and decreasing urine albumin-to-creatinine ratio.
- MediWound Ltd. MDWD declined 27.8% to close at $4.07. Vericel’s development partner, MediWound, received a complete response letter from FDA regarding the NexoBrid application seeking approval for eschar removal in adults with deep partial-thickness or full-thickness burns.
- ReShape Lifesciences Inc. RSLS fell 27.8% to close at $5.52 after the company enters into a warrant exercise transaction for $46.2 million in gross proceeds.
- Celcuity Inc. CELC shares declined 21.3% to close at $24.33 after the company priced its underwritten public offering of 2,250,000 shares at $25.00 per share.
- Anavex Life Sciences Corp. AVXL declined 18.1% to close at $23.63. Anavex Life Sciences recently announced ANAVEX2-73 improved both primary cognitive and secondary MDS-UPDRS efficacy endpoints with significant biomarker correlation in placebo-controlled Phase 2 clinical trial for treatment of Parkinson's.
- AMREP Corporation AXR fell 17.1% to close at $10.36.
- Kiromic BioPharma, Inc. KRBP declined 16.9% to close at $6.64 after dropping 20% on Monday.
- Montauk Renewables, Inc. MNTK fell 16.6% to settle at $7.09.
- Sensei Biotherapeutics, Inc. SNSE declined 16% to close at $9.10 after the company said it is reprioritizing its pipeline programs to focus on its product candidates, including its multi-antigenic next generation ImmunoPhage candidate, now referred to as SNS-401-NG, and its monoclonal antibody SNS-VISTA candidate. Oppenheimer downgraded Sensei Biotherapeutics from Outperform to Perform.
- Nam Tai Property Inc. NTP dropped 15.1% to settle at $22.27. Nam Tai Property’s shareholder, IsZo Capital, late Sunday issued an update on Nam Tai's appeal of voided private placement.
- Vericel Corporation VCEL shares declined 14.8% to close at $57.77 after MediWound announced it received a Complete Response Letter from the FDA for its NexoBrid Biologics License Application.
- Alfi, Inc. ALF fell 14.5% to close at $15.90.
- Virgin Galactic Holdings, Inc. SPCE fell 14.3% to close at $47.02 as the stock pulled back after spiking last week following FAA approval for its passenger flight license.
- Brooklyn ImmunoTherapeutics, Inc. BTX dropped 13.7% to close at $18.43. Brooklyn ImmunoTherapeutics recently executed a non-binding letter of intent to acquire Novellus Therapeutics, a company developing engineered mesenchymal stem cell (MSC) therapies using mRNA cell reprogramming and gene editing technologies licensed from Factor Bioscience.
- Avidity Biosciences, Inc. RNA dipped 12.7% to settle at $22.88.
- Alpha Teknova, Inc. TKNO shares declined 12.4% to close at $24.51. The company recently priced its IPO at $16 per share.
- The Beachbody Company, Inc. BODY shares dropped 12.2% to settle at $11.19.
- Metamaterial Exchangeco Inc. MMAT fell 11.7% to close at $7.03. Meta Materials recently announced closing of the business combination with Torchlight Energy Resources.
- Aligos Therapeutics, Inc. ALGS fell 11% to close at $21.15 after the company announced a proposed public offering of 4 million shares of common stock.
- X Financial XYF declined 10.1% to close at $14.80 after gaining over 9% on Monday.
- Herman Miller, Inc. MLHR dropped 6.9% to close at $44.63. Herman Miller reported better-than-expected results for its fourth quarter. However, the company issued weak earnings forecast for the current quarter.
- LexinFintech Holdings Ltd. LX fell 5.9% to close at $12.46. The company last week announced a partnership with Huawei.
- Zosano Pharma Corporation ZSAN shares fell 4.4% to close at $0.9657. Zosano Pharma’s filing showed registration for $30 million common stock offering.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.