- Mexco Energy Corporation MXC shares rose 201.7% to $10.50 in pre-market trading after jumping over 18% on Tuesday.
- TransAtlantic Petroleum Ltd. TAT rose 123.5% to $0.7005 in pre-market trading following a 23% surge in the previous session.
- Oblong Inc. OBLG rose 53% to $3.78 in pre-market trading after declining 12% on Tuesday.
- U.S. Energy Corp. USEG shares rose 43% to $7.16 in pre-market trading after gaining around 6% on Tuesday.
- Barnwell Industries, Inc. BRN rose 41.5% to $1.38 in pre-market trading after surging around 10% on Tuesday.
- Atossa Therapeutics, Inc. ATOS rose 25.7% to $4.65 in pre-market trading. Avance Clinical has been contracted for Atossa Therapeutics’ AT-301 nasal spray clinical study.
- Intec Pharma Ltd. NTEC rose 23% to $0.61 in pre-market trading after jumping over 28% in the previous session.
- Mid-Con Energy Partners, LP MCEP shares rose 19.1% to $3.56 in pre-market trading.
- Zomedica Pharmaceuticals Corp. ZOM rose 18.4% to $0.1930 in pre-market trading. Zomedica Pharmaceuticals successfully implemented its first completely remote installations of TRUFORMA™.
- BioHiTech Global, Inc. BHTG rose 17.3% to $2.51 in pre-market trading after the company expanded its financing relationship with Crestmark and US Equity Funding. BioHiTech shares gained around 8% on Tuesday after Carnival reinitiated its installation program of the company's Revolution Series Digesters onboard its ships.
- Actinium Pharmaceuticals, Inc. ATNM shares rose 14.8% to $0.60 in pre-market trading after climbing over 16% on Tuesday.
- Lonestar Resources US Inc. LONE rose 13.7% to $0.58 in pre-market trading after jumping 34% on Tuesday. Lonestar Resources reported Q1 results earlier this month.
- China Natural Resources, Inc. CHNR rose 13% to $1.49 in pre-market trading following a 19% gain on Tuesday.
- Bionano Genomics, Inc. BNGO rose 10.4% to $0.9110 in pre-market trading after climbing over 20% on Tuesday.
- HTG Molecular Diagnostics, Inc. HTGM shares rose 11.5% to $0.7360 in pre-market trading.
- Navient Corp NAVI rose 9.2% to $8.29 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected Q2 earnings.
- Ollie's Bargain Outlet Holdings Inc OLLI rose 6.5% to $105.00 in pre-market trading after the company reported said it projects sees Q2 sales at roughly $515 million and expects comparable store sales growth of roughly 40%.
- Best Buy Co Inc BBY rose 4.2% to $94.00 in pre-market trading after the company reported sales growth of roughly 15% compared to last year since stores reopened. The company also said that through July 18th, online sales growth was roughly 185% compared to the prior year.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Verb Technology Company, Inc. VERB fell 27.2% to $1.15 in pre-market trading after the company priced its 10.9 million share underwritten public offering at $1.10 per share.
- Golden Minerals Company AUMN fell 23.6% to $0.4199 in pre-market trading after the company increased its previously announced bought deal of common stock to $7.5 million.
- Midatech Pharma plc MTP fell 16.3% to $3.60 in pre-market trading. Midatech Pharma shares jumped 153% on Tuesday after the company announced a research collaboration for the Q-Sphera platform with a European pharmaceutical company.
- Tonix Pharmaceuticals Holding Corp. TNXP fell 12.6% to $1.46 in pre-market trading after gaining 8% on Tuesday.
- DelMar Pharmaceuticals, Inc. DMPI fell 11.4% to $1.24 in pre-market trading after climbing over 41% on Tuesday.
- iBio, Inc. IBIO shares fell 10.1% to $5.41 in pre-market trading after declining over 5% on Tuesday.
- 9 Meters Biopharma, Inc. NMTR fell 8.5% to $0.53 in pre-market trading. On Tuesday, 9 Meters Biopharma dosed first patients in Phase 1b/2a clinical trial in short bowel syndrome.
- Snap Inc. SNAP fell 7.1% to $23.04 in pre-market trading. Snap reported upbeat earnings and sales for its second quarter, while user growth numbers missed expectations. The company also issued weak outlook for daily active users in the current quarter. Guggenheim downgraded Snap from Buy to Neutral.
- Xenetic Biosciences, Inc. XBIO fell 6% to $1.32 in pre-market trading after dropping over 10% on Tuesday.
- Capital One Financial Corp. COF fell 4.4% to $60.10 in pre-market trading after the company reported worse-than-expected Q2 results.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.