- CLS Holdings USA CLSH shares closed up 8.33% at $0.20
- Invictus MD Strategies IVITF shares closed up 8.24% at $0.046
- Rhinomed RHNMF shares closed up 6.45% at $0.14
- AusCann Group Holdings ACNNF shares closed up 4.29% at $0.09
- Item 9 Labs INLB shares closed up 4.23% at $3.70
- Auxly Cannabis Group CBWTF shares closed up 3.39% at $0.29
- World Acceptance WRLD shares closed up 2.98% at $149.56
- Neptune Wellness Solns NEPT shares closed up 2.46% at $1.25
- 22nd Century Group XXII shares closed up 2.42% at $4.66
- Bloom Energy BE shares closed up 2.3% at $20.90
- Choom Holdings CHOOF shares closed down 10.07% at $0.075
- Body and Mind BMMJ shares closed down 9% at $0.38
- Sundial Growers SNDL shares closed down 7.85% at $0.73
- Cannabix Technologies BLOZF shares closed down 7.29% at $0.89
- CURE Pharmaceutical Hldg CURR shares closed down 6.76% at $0.69
- Heritage Cannabis Holding HERTF shares closed down 6.29% at $0.08
- MedMen Enterprises MMNFF shares closed down 6.19% at $0.27
- Zelira Therapeutics ZLDAF shares closed down 5.99% at $0.04
- Origin Agritech SEED shares closed down 5.92% at $11.28
- Hollister Biosciences HSTRF shares closed down 5.74% at $0.19
- KushCo Holdings KSHB shares closed down 5.53% at $0.85
- Cansortium CNTMF shares closed down 5.29% at $1.02
Lead image by Ilona Szentivanyi. Copyright: Benzinga.
Meet the biggest cannabis industry players and make deals that will push the industry forward.
Featuring live company presentations, insider panels, and unmatched access to networking, the Benzinga Cannabis Capital Conference is where cannabis executives and entrepreneurs meet.
Join us September 13-14, 2022 at The Palmer House in Chicago, IL.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.