- CLS Holdings USA CLSH shares closed up 8.33% at $0.20
- Invictus MD Strategies IVITF shares closed up 8.24% at $0.046
- Rhinomed RHNMF shares closed up 6.45% at $0.14
- AusCann Group Holdings ACNNF shares closed up 4.29% at $0.09
- Item 9 Labs INLB shares closed up 4.23% at $3.70
- Auxly Cannabis Group CBWTF shares closed up 3.39% at $0.29
- World Acceptance WRLD shares closed up 2.98% at $149.56
- Neptune Wellness Solns NEPT shares closed up 2.46% at $1.25
- 22nd Century Group XXII shares closed up 2.42% at $4.66
- Bloom Energy BE shares closed up 2.3% at $20.90
- Choom Holdings CHOOF shares closed down 10.07% at $0.075
- Body and Mind BMMJ shares closed down 9% at $0.38
- Sundial Growers SNDL shares closed down 7.85% at $0.73
- Cannabix Technologies BLOZF shares closed down 7.29% at $0.89
- CURE Pharmaceutical Hldg CURR shares closed down 6.76% at $0.69
- Heritage Cannabis Holding HERTF shares closed down 6.29% at $0.08
- MedMen Enterprises MMNFF shares closed down 6.19% at $0.27
- Zelira Therapeutics ZLDAF shares closed down 5.99% at $0.04
- Origin Agritech SEED shares closed down 5.92% at $11.28
- Hollister Biosciences HSTRF shares closed down 5.74% at $0.19
- KushCo Holdings KSHB shares closed down 5.53% at $0.85
- Cansortium CNTMF shares closed down 5.29% at $1.02
Lead image by Ilona Szentivanyi. Copyright: Benzinga.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Missed the first wave of cannabis investments? Don’t make that mistake again.
Experts believe cannabis stocks have found their floor and are now poised for unprecedented growth.
Join Benzinga PotProfits. Our in-house canna stock expert, Michael Berger, is on a mission to uncover the most promising cannabis stocks poised for growth, even in a dull market. He leaves no bud unturned to bring you the juiciest potential double-digit opportunities!
Just this year, the PotProfits portfolio has seen smoking-hot gains like:
- 47.10% with $GTBIF
- 40.23% with $TCNNF
- 21.50% with $VFF