- Analysts at Bank of America upgraded Apple Inc. AAPL from Neutral to Buy. Apple rose 1.6 percent to $175.62 in pre-market trading.
- Nomura upgraded Facebook, Inc. FB from Neutral to Buy. Facebook shares rose 1.3 percent to $171.84 in pre-market trading.
- Barclays upgraded Spirit Airlines Incorporated SAVE from Equal-Weight to Overweight. Spirit Airlines shares rose 0.6 percent to $51.99 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at JP Morgan upgraded FireEye Inc FEYE from Neutral to Overweight. FireEye shares rose 4.4 percent to $16.80 in pre-market trading.
- Jefferies upgraded Nutanix Inc NTNX from Hold to Buy. Nutanix shares rose 2.4 percent to $35.31 in pre-market trading.
- MKM Partners upgraded Infinera Corp. INFN from Neutral to Buy. Infinera shares fell 1.52 percent to close at $4.54 on Friday.
- Jefferies upgraded China Mobile Ltd. CHL from Hold to Buy. China Mobile shares rose 0.46 percent to close at $ 51.86 on Friday.
- Analysts at BMO Capital upgraded Weyerhaeuser Co WY from Market Perform to Outperform. Weyerhaeuser shares rose 1.7 percent to $25.08 in pre-market trading.
- KeyBanc upgraded PGT Innovations Inc PGTI from Sector Weight to Overweight. PGT Innovations shares rose 2.6 percent to $14.53 in pre-market trading.
- First Analysis upgraded Tabula Rasa HealthCare Inc TRHC from Outperform to Strong Buy. Tabula Rasa HealthCare shares gained 1.53 percent to close at $58.33 on Friday.
- Barclays downgraded JetBlue Airways Corporation JBLU from Overweight to Equal-Weight. JetBlue shares fell 1.7 percent to $15.80 in pre-market trading.
- Nomura downgraded Oracle Corporation ORCL from Buy to Reduce. Oracle shares fell 2 percent to $51.75 in pre-market trading.
- Morgan Stanley downgraded SunTrust Banks, Inc. STI from Overweight to Equal-Weight. SunTrust shares fell 0.03 percent to $63.47 in pre-market trading.
- KeyBanc downgraded Greenbrier Companies Inc GBX from Overweight to Sector Weight. Greenbrier shares rose 0.72 percent to close at $38.93 on Friday.
- JP Morgan downgraded Orion Engineered Carbons SA OEC from Overweight to Neutral. Orion Engineered Carbons shares fell 17.77 percent to close at $21.80 on Friday.
- Goldman Sachs downgraded UDR, Inc. UDR from Neutral to Sell. UDR shares rose 0.52 percent to close at $44.89 on Friday.
- Pivotal Research downgraded Zumiez Inc. ZUMZ from Buy to Hold. Zumiez shares fell 2.5 percent to $24.00 in pre-market trading.
- Jefferies downgraded China Biologic Products Holdings Inc CBPO from Hold to Underperform. China Biologic Products shares fell 0.93 percent to close at $82.83 on Friday.
- BMO Capital downgraded Cronos Group Inc CRON from Market Perform to Underperform. Cronos shares fell 1.4 percent to $21.43 in pre-market trading.
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey downgraded American Renal Associates Holdings Inc ARA from Buy to Hold. American Renal Associates shares fell 16.65 percent to close at $10.46 on Friday.
- Analysts at Goldman Sachs initiated coverage on Schlumberger Limited SLB with a Buy rating. The price target for Schlumberger is set to $55. Schlumberger shares closed at $41.29 on Friday.
- Wedbush initiated coverage on TCR2 Therapeutics Inc. TCRR with an Outperform rating. The price target for TCR2 Therapeutics is set to $28. TCR2 Therapeutics shares closed at $15.64 on Friday.
- H.C. Wainwright initiated coverage on Aileron Therapeutics Inc ALRN with a Buy rating. The price target for Aileron Therapeutics is set to $7. Aileron Therapeutics shares closed at $1.45 on Friday.
- Analysts at Goldman Sachs initiated coverage on RPC, Inc. RES with a Sell rating. The price target for RPC is set to $10. RPC shares closed at $9.67 on Friday.
- JP Morgan initiated coverage on Avedro Inc AVDR with an Overweight rating. The price target for Avedro is set to $16. Avedro shares closed at $11.70 on Friday.
- Compass Point initiated coverage on Raymond James Financial, Inc. RJF with a Buy rating. The price target for Raymond James Financial is set to $96. Raymond James Financial shares closed at $80.35 on Friday.
- Analysts at Barclays initiated coverage on CytomX Therapeutics Inc CTMX with an Overweight rating. CytomX Therapeutics shares closed at $9.50 on Friday.
- Barclays initiated coverage on Cloudera Inc CLDR with an Equal-Weight rating. The price target for Cloudera is set to $16. Cloudera shares closed at $13.83 on Friday.
- Analysts at Goldman Sachs initiated coverage on Halliburton Company HAL with a Buy rating. Halliburton shares closed at $27.47 on Friday.
- H.C. Wainwright initiated coverage on Co-Diagnostics Inc CODX with a Buy rating. The price target for Co-Diagnostics is set to $2. Co-Diagnostics shares closed at $1.20 on Friday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.