U.S. stocks traded lower, with the Dow Jones dropping over 150 points on Tuesday. Here are some big stocks recording gains in today’s session.
- Oak Street Health, Inc. OSH climbed 30% to $33.75 following a Wall Street Journal report suggesting CVS is nearing a $10.5 billion deal to acquire the company.
- Zhihu Inc. ZH climbed 26% to $1.79.
- Berkshire Grey, Inc. BGRY gained 18.2% to $1.88.
- ArcBest Corporation ARCB rose 16.3% to $100.48. ArcBest recently reported worse-than-expected Q4 adjusted EPS and sales results.
- Exscientia plc EXAI gained 14.1% to $10.27.
- Alvarium Tiedemann Holdings, Inc. ALTI jumped 12.2% to $7.80.
- Skyline Champion Corporation SKY gained 11.7% to $67.07 after the company reported better-than-expected Q3 EPS and sales results.
- Baidu, Inc. BIDU gained 10.1% to $157.32 after the company announced it will launch its own AI chatbot called Ernie Bot.
- Universal Logistics Holdings, Inc. ULH jumped 10.1% to $43.39.
- Inflection Point Acquisition Corp. IPAX gained 10% to $10.25.
- Skyworks Solutions, Inc. SWKS jumped 9.7% to $119.92 despite worse-than-expected Q1 results and soft guidance. The company also announced a $2 billion buyback.
- Meihua International Medical Technologies Co., Ltd. MHUA tumbled 9% to $16.95.
- Criteo S.A. CRTO gained 9% to $33.91.
- OneMain Holdings, Inc. OMF surged 9% to $46.13 after the company reported better-than-expected Q4 adjusted EPS results and announced an increase to its quarterly dividend.
- Lithium Americas Corp. LAC gained 8.6% to $25.48 after the company announced it received a ruling from the Federal Court confirming the permitting process for Thacker Pass was conducted thoroughly and responsibly, and results in there being no impediment to commencing construction.
- Spirit AeroSystems Holdings, Inc. SPR jumped 8.3% to $37.20. Spirit AeroSystems posted a Q4 loss of $1.46 per share.
- Amarin Corporation plc AMRN climbed 8.2% to $2.10.
- BP p.l.c. BP gained 7.7% to $37.51 after the company reported better-than-expected Q4 sales results. The company also announced it is committed to allocating 60% of its 2023 surplus cash flow to share buybacks.
- Hertz Global Holdings, Inc. HTZ jumped 6.9% to $18.90 after the company reported better-than-expected Q4 EPS results.
- Avis Budget Group, Inc. CAR gained 6.6% to $226.37.
- Fiserv, Inc. FISV rose 6.3% to $113.11 after the company reported better-than-expected Q4 results.
- Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. TTWO gained 6.1% to $111.98 after the company reported Q3
Check This Out: Bitcoin Rises But Remains Below This Key Level; Shiba Inu Becomes Top Loser
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.