- SenesTech, Inc. SNES shares rose 65.8% to $0.3847 in pre-market trading after declining over 3% on Tuesday.
- Zovio Inc ZVO rose 38.2% to $0.2765 in pre-market trading after jumping around 39% on Tuesday.
- Kintara Therapeutics, Inc. KTRA rose 37% to $0.1371 in pre-market trading after gaining over 6% on Tuesday. Kintara Therapeutics recently posted a Q4 loss of $0.52 per share.
- First High-School Education Group Co., Ltd. FHS shares rose 29.5% to $0.70 in pre-market trading. First High-School Education Group, last month, reported H1 sales of $31.6 million, up 20.9% from a year ago.
- Scopus BioPharma Inc. SCPS rose 25% to $0.3068 in pre-market trading. Scopus Biopharma completed recapitalization designed to enhance shareholder value.
- Agrify Corporation AGFY rose 22.6% to $5.43 in pre-market trading after dipping around 59% on Tuesday. Agrify announced a 1-for-10 reverse stock split effective Tuesday, Oct. 18, 2022.
- Pear Therapeutics, Inc. PEAR rose 17.4% to $2.88 in pre-market trading. Pear Therapeutics, during August, reported its Q2 financial results.
- Sintx Technologies, Inc. SINT rose 17% to $0.1720 in pre-market trading. SINTX Technologies recently announced subscriptions of $4.7 million from its rights offering.
- COMSovereign Holding Corp. COMS shares rose 16.4% to $0.1391 in pre-market trading after jumping 170% on Tuesday.
- Netflix, Inc. NFLX rose 13% to $272.10 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected Q3 results and reported global streaming paid net additions of 2.41 million. Global streaming paid memberships grew 4.5% year over year.
- Intuitive Surgical, Inc. ISRG shares rose 10.7% to $214.70 in pre-market trading as the company reported better-than-expected third-quarter adjusted EPS and sales results.
- Vaccitech plc VACC rose 10.5% to $3.16 in pre-market trading. Vaccitech promoted Gemma Brown as Chief Financial Officer.
- Oblong, Inc. OBLG rose 10.5% to $0.4971 in pre-market trading after gaining 25% on Tuesday.
- Ensysce Biosciences, Inc. ENSC rose 9.7% to $0.26 in pre-market trading. Ensysce Biosciences, last month, announced initiation of second human abuse potential study, being conducted by Dr. Vince Clinical Research.
- Novo Integrated Sciences, Inc. NVOS rose 8.4% to $0.32 in pre-market trading. Novo Integrated Sciences, last week, priced its public offering of 4 million units at $0.50 per unit.
- United Airlines Holdings, Inc. UAL rose 6.7% to $39.75 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected Q3 results.
- ASML Holding N.V. ASML rose 6.4% to $424.66 in pre-market trading after reporting upbeat quarterly sales.
Don’t forget to check out our premarket coverage here .
- Olaplex Holdings, Inc. OLPX shares fell 42.2% to $5.66 in pre-market trading after the company lowered its FY 2022 guidance.
- Rubicon Technologies, Inc. RBT shares fell 12.1% to $1.53 in pre-market trading after jumping 58% on Tuesday.
- Kala Pharmaceuticals, Inc. KALA fell 12.1% to $0.2355 in pre-market trading after gaining around 8% on Tuesday. Kala Pharmaceuticals, during August, posted a Q2 loss of $0.38 per share.
- Crown ElectroKinetics Corp. CRKN fell 9.8% to $0.2901 in pre-market trading after surging over 9% on Tuesday.
- Fast Radius, Inc. FSRD shares fell 9.3% to $0.3736 in pre-market trading.
- Quanergy Systems, Inc. QNGY fell 9.2% to $1.28 in pre-market trading after dipping 16% on Tuesday. Quanergy Systems recently announced a restructuring plan including an 11% staff reduction.
- Orchard Therapeutics plc ORTX fell 8.9% to $0.41 in pre-market trading after declining over 4% on Tuesday.
- Zepp Health Corporation ZEPP shares fell 8.8% to $1.24 in pre-market trading. Zepp Health, during August, posted a Q2 loss of $0.26 per share.
- Generac Holdings Inc. GNRC fell 8.4% to $135.00 in pre-market trading. Generac Hldgs posted Q3 preliminary EPS of $1.75 down from $2.35 in the year-ago period.
- Eqonex Limited EQOS shares fell 6.7% to $0.3288 in pre-market trading after jumping 35% on Tuesday.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.