- Digital World Acquisition Corp. DWAC rose 28.5% to $108.31 in pre-market trading. Just hours after launching on Sunday night in Apple’s App Store, Donald Trump's new social media app Truth Social encountered a “partial outage.” Truth Social is an app created by Trump's new company, Trump Media & Technology Group, which announced a SPAC merger with Digital World Acquisition in October.
- BRC Inc. BRCC rose 25.1% to $23.50 in pre-market trading after gaining around 4% on Friday.
- Phunware, Inc PHUN rose 18.8% to $3.78 in pre-market trading. Phunware, recently announced the launch of its PhunToken (PHTK) liquidity pool rewards program.
- Ocugen, Inc. OCGN rose 17.1% to $4.05 in pre-market trading. The FDA has lifted its clinical hold on Ocugen’s investigational new drug application seeking approval to conduct testing of the COVID-19 vaccine Covaxin in the U.S.
- Healthcare Capital Corp. HCCC shares rose 13.4% to $11.44 in pre-market trading.
- Remark Holdings, Inc. MARK rose 13.3% to $0.9486 in pre-market trading after declining over 5% on Friday.
- ObsEva SA OBSV rose 12.7% to $1.42 in pre-market trading after declining 6% on Friday.
- Imperial Petroleum Inc. IMPP rose 12% to $0.5544 in pre-market trading after declining around 7% on Friday.
- IMARA Inc. IMRA rose 10.5% to $1.58 in pre-market trading after jumping 16% on Friday. IMARA’s Director David Mott recently acquired a total of 45,926 shares at an average price of $1.19.
- Monopar Therapeutics Inc. MNPR rose 10% to $3.41 in pre-market trading. Monopar recently anounced clinical and preclinical program updates.
- ZK International Group Co., Ltd. ZKIN rose 9.2% to $1.55 in pre-market trading. ZK International Group, last month, reported a FY21 loss of $0.17 per share.
- W&T Offshore, Inc. WTI rose 9% to $4.62 in pre-market trading amid a gain in oil prices
- Dorian LPG Ltd. LPG rose 5.6% to $13.28 in pre-market trading.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Zosano Pharma Corporation ZSAN shares fell 30.5% to $0.15 in pre-market trading. Zosano Pharma recently announced pricing of a $15.4 million public offering of common stock and warrants.
- Sky Harbour Group Corporation SKYH shares fell 23.7% to $7.70 in pre-market trading after surging 48% on Friday.
- Mechel PAO MTL shares fell 18.5% to $2.94 in pre-market trading after declining around 8% on Friday.
- Anghami Inc. ANGH shares fell 17.7% to $13.45 in pre-market trading after dipping 43% on Friday.
- Ozon Holdings PLC OZON fell 15.3% to $16.05 in pre-market trading after declining 8% on Friday.
- Universal Security Instruments, Inc. UUU fell 14.7% to $2.55 in pre-market trading after climbing around 24% on Friday. The company recently said Q3 EPS results were lower year over year.
- QIWI plc QIWI fell 14.3% to $6.20 in pre-market trading.
- Yandex N.V. YNDX fell 14% to $38.50 in pre-market trading. Yandex recently reported fourth-quarter FY21 revenue growth of 54% year-on-year to $1.485 billion.
- Energy Vault Holdings, Inc. NRGV shares fell 13.8% to $10.65 in pre-market trading after adding 11% on Friday.
- Modular Medical, Inc. MODD shares fell 13.6% to $2.60 in pre-market trading. Modular Medical recently reported pricing of $15 million public offering and uplisting to the Nasdaq Capital Market.
- LiveOne, Inc. LVO fell 12.2% to $0.7880 in pre-market trading. LiveOne’s CEO and Chairman Robert S Ellin recently acquired a total of 25,000 shares at an average price of $0.94.
- Team, Inc. TISI fell 11.7% to $0.90 in pre-market trading after dipping 12% on Friday. Team recently revealed a series of transactions in its effort to refinance capital structure.
- Mobile TeleSystems Public Joint Stock Company MBT fell 11.4% to $6.35 in pre-market trading following a 6% decline on Friday.
- Creative Realities, Inc. CREX fell 11.2% to $1.03 in pre-market trading. Creative Realities recently finalized merger with Reflect Systems.
- Aridis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. ARDS shares fell 11.1% to $1.93 in pre-market trading. Aridis Pharmaceuticals fully human monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) in the AR-701 cocktail has been shown to neutralize the SARS-CoV-2 omicron variant.
- Quanergy Systems, Inc. QNGY shares fell 9.9% to$3.36 in pre-market trading after tumbling 11% on Friday.
- Meten Holding Group Ltd. METX shares fell 7.4% to $0.1890 in pre-market trading.
Also check this out: U.S. Xpress Enterprises And 4 Other Penny Stocks Bought By Insiders.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.