- Genfit SA GNFT shares jumped 33.6% to $4.41 after the company, and Ipsen, announced an exclusive licensing agreement for elafibranor.
- X4 Pharmaceuticals, Inc. XFOR shares climbed 29.1% to $3.06.
- Bellerophon Therapeutics, Inc. BLPH gained 28% to $3.07 after topline data from Phase 2 study (PULSE-PHPF-002) evaluating the acute hemodynamic benefit of INOpulse via right heart catheterization for pulmonary hypertension associated with sarcoidosis (PH-Sarc).
- Net 1 UEPS Technologies, Inc. UEPS surged 22.2% to $5.17.
- Bottomline Technologies, Inc. EPAY gained 15% to $56.23. Thoma Bravo agreed to acquire financial technology provider Bottomline Technologies in an all-cash transaction valuing Bottomline at $2.6 billion.
- Spruce Biosciences, Inc. SPRB rose 13.3% to $2.8117 after Oppenheimer initiated coverage on the stock with an Outperform rating and a $15 price target.
- Vertical Aerospace Ltd. EVTL gained 13% to $12.15. Vertical Aerospace listed on NYSE following merger with Broadstone Acquisition Corp.
- Dyadic International, Inc. DYAI jumped 12.6% to $4.45. Dyadic reported research, license, collaboration deal with J&J's Janssen for manufacture of therapeutic protein candidates using its C1 platform.
- OPKO Health, Inc. OPK gained 12% to $4.46
- Cerner Corporation CERN rose 11.9% to $88.91 following a report from the Wall Street Journal titled 'Oracle in Talks to Buy Cerner.'
- Immix Biopharma, Inc. IMMX gained 10.5% to $4.0619. The company priced its IPO at $5 per share.
- Cytosorbents Corporation CTSO jumped 8.6% to $4.7150.
- Teladoc Health, Inc. TDOC gained 7% to $93.56.
- FedEx Corporation FDX rose 6.4% to $253.81 after the company reported better-than-expected results for its second quarter and boosted its FY22 earnings guidance. The company also reported a $5 billion buyback, including $1.5 billion accelerated buyback program.
- ObsEva SA OBSV rose 4.8% to $2.2950 after the company announced EMA's CHMP adopted a positive opinion recommending approval of linzagolix, an oral GnRH antagonist for the management of moderate to severe symptoms of uterine fibroids in adult women of reproductive age.
Check out these big penny stock gainers and losers
- Abeona Therapeutics Inc. ABEO dipped 38.1% to $0.3021 after the company reported pricing of public offering of common stock and warrants.
- BlackSky Technology Inc. BKSY shares fell 17.3% to $5.82.
- Rivian Automotive, Inc. RIVN fell 12.7% to $95.01 after the company reported Q3 earnings results and said it expects to be a few hundred vehicles short of its 2021 production target of 1,200 vehicles.
- Expro Group Holdings N.V. XPRO dropped 12% to $12.77.
- Qutoutiao Inc. QTT fell 10.7% to $3.1401.
- ION Geophysical Corporation IO fell 10.2% to $1.2399. ION Geophysical, last month, reported Q3 EPS of $0.05.
- Customers Bancorp, Inc. CUBI dropped 9.8% to $58.77.
- Tyra Biosciences, Inc. TYRA fell 9.2% to $12.48.
- Kaixin Auto Holdings KXIN shares fell 8.3% to $1.55. Kaixin Auto shares jumped 36% on Thursday after the company announced an agreement with Bujia, which agreed to order at least 10,000 new energy trucks from Kaixin in the next five years.
- Worksport Ltd. WKSP dipped 8.1% to $2.9330.
- CorEnergy Infrastructure Trust, Inc. CORR fell 7.8% to $3.05. CorEnergy Infr Trust recently reported Q3 sales of $37.03 million.
- SeaChange International, Inc. SEAC fell 6% to $1.57. SeaChange International recently reported better-than-expected Q3 results..
- UP Fintech Holding Limited TIGR fell 5% to $4.6301. Reuters reported that Chinese Regulators are planning to ban online brokerage firms like Futu Holdings and UP Fintech Holding from offering offshore trading services to mainland customers.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.