- Vinco Ventures, Inc. BBIG rose 86.1% to $9.87 in pre-market trading after jumping over 80% on Friday. The company recently reported a Q2 loss of $5.13 per share.
- Affirm Holdings, Inc. AFRM rose 36.4% to $92.60 in pre-market trading announced a partnership with Amazon.com Inc. AMZN to allow pay over time option at checkout.
- Support.com, Inc. SPRT shares rose 32.7% to $34.95 in pre-market trading after surging over 33% on Friday. The stock has recently been mentioned as a potential short squeeze play by traders on social media.
- Aterian, Inc. ATER shares rose 29.9% to $7.90 in pre-market trading after jumping 47% on Friday. Aterian, earlier during the month, reported worse-than-expected Q2 results.
- Globalstar, Inc. GSAT shares rose 22.4% to $1.75 in pre-market trading. GSAT shares are trading higher following a note sent out by popular Apple Inc. AAPL analyst Ming Chi-Kuo that the technology giant could partner with Globalstar on bringing low-earth-orbit satellite communications functionality in the highly-anticipated iPhone 13
- NeuroMetrix, Inc. NURO shares rose 20.8% to $19.95 in pre-market trading after climbing over 65% on Friday. NeuroMetrix, earlier during the month, filed prospectus supplement with the Securities and Exchange Commission to register offer and sale of $14 million of the company’s common stock.
- Katapult Holdings, Inc. KPLT rose 20.7% to $4.37 in pre-market trading after gaining around 6% on Friday.
- Valneva SE VALN rose 20.3% to $46.31 in pre-market trading after jumping 10% on Friday.
- Meta Materials Inc. MMAT rose 17.4% to $4.85 in pre-market trading after jumping over 19% on Friday.
- Dermata Therapeutics, Inc. DRMA rose 15.7% to $6.12 in pre-market trading. The company recently priced its IPO at $7 per share.
- Root, Inc.. ROOT shares rose 15.3% to $7.38 in pre-market trading amid interest on Reddit’s r/WallStreetBets forum.
- SeqLL Inc. SQL rose 14.1% to $5.18 in pre-market trading. The company, on Friday, priced its IPO at $4.25 per share.
- Siyata Mobile Inc. SYTA shares rose 14.1% to $4.20 in pre-market trading after declining around 12% on Friday. Siyata Mobile recently signed a reseller agreement with Silk Worldwide to distribute its Uniden cellular signal boosters.
- Marqeta, Inc. MQ rose 12.3% to $29.00 in pre-market trading after gaining over 5% on Friday.
- Rekor Systems, Inc. REKR rose 12.3% to $11.50 in pre-market trading after jumping over 15% on Friday.
- Paya Holdings Inc. PAYA rose 10.1% to $11.17 in pre-market trading after gaining over 8% on Friday.
- Antelope Enterprise Holdings Limited AEHL shares rose 9.6% to $3.42 in pre-market trading after gaining around 6% on Friday.
- Naked Brand Group Limited NAKD rose 9.5% to $0.73 in pre-market trading. Naked Brand Group recently announced it reached a preliminary agreement with a merger or acquisition partner.
- Mechel PAO MTL rose 8% to $3.11 in pre-market trading after climbing around 7% on Friday.
- Polar Power, Inc. POLA rose 7.5% to $7.48 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected Q2 results and raised FY22 guidance.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Astra Space, Inc. ASTR shares fell 20.7% to $9.25 in pre-market trading. Astra Space said over the weekend that it failed to accomplish all mission objectives related to a test launch of its space vehicle LV0006.
- eFFECTOR Therapeutics, Inc. EFTR shares fell 7.7% to $11.05 in pre-market trading after dipping over 21% on Friday.
- Glory Star New Media Group Holdings Limited GSMG fell 7.6% to $2.45 in pre-market trading after jumping 13% on Friday. Glory Star, last week, announced it entered into a subscription agreement to purchase up to $10 million in ordinary shares and warrants at a fixed combined purchase price of $3.50.
- NetEase, Inc. NTES fell 7.1% to $86.15 in pre-market trading. NetEase is in talks to hire Yakuza franchise creator Toshihiro Nagoshi, Bloomberg reported.
- Acasti Pharma Inc. ACST shares fell 6.4% to $0.39 in pre-market trading. Acasti Pharma recently announced closing of merger with Grace Therapeutics.
- Precipio, Inc. PRPO fell 6.1% to $3.07 in pre-market trading after dropping 10% on Friday.
- RenovoRx, Inc. RNXT fell 5.7% to $7.27 in pre-market trading. The company recently priced its IPO at $9 per unit.
- CohBar, Inc. CWBR shares fell 5.4% to $1.23 in pre-market trading after gaining over 7% on Friday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.