- ERYTECH Pharma S.A. ERYP shares rose 50.9% to $6.20 in pre-market trading after the company announced its eryaspase was granted U.S. FDA Fast Track designation.
- Huadi International Group Co., Ltd. HUDI rose 11.5% to $5.14 in pre-market trading.
- Atlassian Corporation Plc TEAM shares rose 11.2% to $296.78 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected Q4 results and issued strong Q1 guidance.
- Ucommune International LtdUK shares rose 10% to $1.21 in pre-market trading.
- LM Funding America, Inc. LMFA rose 9.1% to $4.58 in pre-market trading after a 13D filing from Custodian Ventures showed a 5.2% stake in the company.
- Streamline Health Solutions, Inc. STRM rose 8.6% to $1.77 in pre-market trading after the company announced a Missouri hospital signed a new contract for its eValuator.
- Ardelyx, Inc. ARDX shares rose 7.1% to $1.83 in pre-market trading after the company received a CRL from the FDA for NDA for tenapanor for control of serum phosphorus in adult patients with CKD on dialysis.
- ImmunoPrecise Antibodies Ltd. IPA rose 6.8% to $7.23 in pre-market trading after dropping over 8% on Thursday. The company recently reported financial results for full fiscal year 2021.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Pinterest, Inc. PINS fell 18.5% to $58.69 in pre-market trading. Pinterest reported upbeat earnings and sales results for its second quarter on Thursday. However, the company’s stock dropped following weaker-than-expected growth in monthly active users and bearish revenue forecast for the third quarter.
- Energous Corporation WATT shares fell 7.4% to $2.25 in pre-market trading after the company reported wider-than-expected Q2 loss.
- Acer Therapeutics Inc. ACER fell 6.8% to $2.61 in pre-market trading after jumping over 15% on Thursday.
- Atossa Therapeutics, Inc. ATOS fell 6.7% to $3.64 in pre-market trading. Atossa Therapeutics, earlier during the month, said it received regulatory approval to open clinical study of AT-H201 in Australia.
- Amazon.com, Inc. AMZN fell 6.3% to $3,372.58 in pre-market trading. Amazon.com reported better-than-expected earnings for its second quarter, while sales missed expectations. The company also issued weak sales forecast for the current quarter.
- Zendesk, Inc. ZEN fell 5.9% to $141.70 in pre-market trading after the company reported worse-than-expected Q2 results.
- Cocrystal Pharma, Inc. COCP fell 5.8% to $1.13 in pre-market trading. Cocrystal Pharma shares gained 9% on Thursday after the company announced its SARS-CoV-2 3CL protease lead CDI-45205 showed in vitro activity against Delta and Gamma variants.
- Iterum Therapeutics plc ITRM shares fell 5.6% to $0.8202 in pre-market trading after jumping over 16% on Thursday. The company recently received a Complete Response Letter from the Food and Drug Administration requesting at least 1 additional trial.
- Corvus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. CRVS fell 5.6% to $2.04 in pre-market trading. Corvus Pharmaceuticals recently said it discontinued its Phase 3 study of mupadolimab for COVID-19 due to positive trends exhibited by COVID-19 vaccines in lowering infection and hospitalizations.
- Skyworks Solutions, Inc. SWKS shares fell 5.2% to $186.50 in pre-market trading after the company reported Q3 earnings results and issued Q4 guidance.
- Upwork Inc. UPWK fell 4.8% to $54.80 in pre-market trading after the company reported Q2 earnings results and issued Q3 and FY21 guidance.
- Twilio Inc. TWLO shares fell 3.6% to $378.00 in pre-market trading after the company reported Q2 earnings results and issued Q3guidance.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.