- SGOCO Group, Ltd. SGOC shares rose 67.7% to $16.42 in pre-market trading after jumping around 280% on Friday.
- MER Telemanagement Solutions Ltd. MTSL shares rose 30.6% to $6.19 in pre-market trading after jumping over 26% on Friday.
- Celldex Therapeutics, Inc. CLDX shares rose 25% to $40.54 in pre-market trading following a data readout from Phase 1b trial of CDX-0159 in patients with antihistamine refractory cold urticaria and symptomatic dermographism.
- Antelope Enterprise Holdings Ltd AEHL rose 21.9% to $4.06 in pre-market trading. Antelope Enterprise, last month, priced its 913,875 share registered direct offering at $3.48 per share.
- Park City Group, Inc. PCYG rose 15.3% to $6.12 in pre-market trading.
- Alset Ehome International Inc AEI shares rose 14.8% to $5.88 in pre-market trading. Alset EHome International, last month, announced a partnership between its subsidiary, Alset EHome Inc, and Tesla for an initial supply of Tesla PV Solar Panels, Powerwalls, and EV Chargers to be installed at single-family homes.
- Carver Bancorp Inc CARV shares rose 14.3% to $30.29 in pre-market trading after surging 21% on Friday.
- Vinco Ventures Inc BBIG shares rose 13.7% to $4.33 in pre-market trading after gaining around 8% on Friday. Vinco Ventures shares, last month, announced it will spin out its Emmersive Entertainment unit.
- Datasea Inc DTSS rose 12.6% to $2.60 in pre-market trading. Datasea’s subsidiary Shuhai Zhangxun Information Technology recently entered into cooperation agreement with National Engineering Laboratory to 'jointly promote the formulation of 5G Messaging standards in the express industry in China.'
- ReShape Lifesciences Inc RSLS rose 10.5% to $5.18 in pre-market trading after dropping around 8% on Friday. ReShape Lifescience recently highlighted completion of lap-band manufacturing transition to Massachusetts-based manufacturer.
- Orbsat Corp OSAT rose 10.5% to $7.80 in pre-market trading. Orbsat, last month, reported closing of underwriter’s over-allotment option.
- Virgin Galactic Holdings Inc SPCE rose 10% to $54.10 in pre-market trading. Virgin Galactic Holdings is seeing a significant interest on Reddit’s r/WallStreetBets forum.
- Cassava Sciences Inc SAVA rose 7% to $101.99 in pre-market trading. Cassava Sciences shares dropped 10% on Friday after STAT News reported 'FDA calls for federal investigation into [Biogen's] controversial Alzheimer's drug approval.'
- Pop Culture Group Co Ltd CPOP rose 6.4% to $19.17 in pre-market trading. Pop Culture Group shares fell 8% on Friday on continued post-IPO volatility.
- AST SpaceMobile Inc ASTS shares rose 5.7% to $13.49 in pre-market trading. AST SpaceMobile recently inaugurated its U.K. headquarters in the Space Park Leicester complex..
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Toughbuilt Industries Inc TBLT fell 14% to $0.90 in pre-market trading. Toughbuilt Industries shares jumped over 45% on Friday after the company reported first-half sales through Amazon of $5.48 million, up 118% year over year.
- UTStarcom Holdings Corp UTSI fell 9.2% to $1.78 in pre-market trading after climbing 30% on Friday.
- Sequential Brands Group Inc SQBG fell 8% to $12.40 in pre-market trading after climbing 9% on Friday.
- SeaChange International Inc SEAC shares fell 7.6% to $1.10 in pre-market trading. SeaChange International recently introduced StreamVid™ platform.
- LM Funding America Inc LMFA fell 6.2% to $4.40 in pre-market trading after dropping 17% on Friday.
- TESSCO Technologies, Inc. TESS shares fell 5.8% to $6.72 in pre-market trading after gaining over 5% on Friday. The company, last week, issued Q1 sales guidance above estimates.
- UTime Ltd UTME shares fell 5.5% to $10.60 in pre-market trading after declining 13% on Friday.
- Transcode Therapeutics Inc RNAZ fell 5.1% to $5.02 in pre-market trading. TransCode Therapeutics gained 32% on Friday after the company priced its IPO at $4 per share.
- Infobird Co Ltd IFBD shares fell 5% to $3.96 in pre-market trading after jumping 15% on Friday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.