- T.A.T. Technologies Ltd. TATT shares rose 53.4% to $9.09 in pre-market trading after the company announced a new MRO partnership with Honeywell.
- Staffing 360 Solutions Inc STAF shares rose 44% to $5.34 in pre-market trading. Staffing 360 Solutions recently announced a reverse stock split to maintain NASDAQ listing.
- Pop Culture Group Co Ltd CPOP shares rose 41.9% to $85.00 in pre-market trading. Pop Culture Group jumped around 98% on Thursday on continued volatility following Wednesday's IPO.
- Virgin Galactic Holdings Inc SPCE rose 29.9% to $56.09 in pre-market trading amid interest on Reddit’s r/WallStreetBets forum.
- Mind Technology Inc MIND rose 22.2% to $2.37 in pre-market trading. MIND Technology, last month, reported a Q1 loss of $0.33 per share.
- Allied Esports Entertainment Inc AESE rose 17.4% to $2.63 in pre-market trading. Allied Esports recently launched AE Studios division for original content development and production services.
- GEE Group Inc JOB rose 10.3% to $0.63 in pre-market trading.
- Marin Software Inc MRIN rose 6.6% to $16.08 in pre-market trading. Marin Software jumped over 40% on Thursday amid continued extreme volatility and volume in the stock from investors following the company's Instacart Ads integration announcement.
- COMSovereign Holding CorpCOMS shares rose 6% to $2.50 in pre-market trading.
- Oatly Group AB (publ) - ADR OTLY rose 5.6% to $24.70 in pre-market trading after declining over 4% on Thursday.
- BSQUARE Corporation BSQR rose 5.2% to $4.63 in pre-market trading. The company earlier disclosed it sees sales of $10.3M-$10.6M for the three months ended June 30.
- Sonim Technologies Inc SONM rose 4.6% to $0.57 in pre-market trading.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Iterum Therapeutics PLC ITRM fell 33.2% to $1.53 in pre-market trading after the company issued a regulatory update on ongoing review of its New Drug Application for sulopenem etzadroxil/probenecid.
- Birks Group Inc BGI shares fell 10.2% to $2.73 in pre-market trading after jumping 29% on Thursday. Birks Group announced all 29 of the Company’s retail stores across Canada are now open for in-person shopping.
- UTStarcom Holdings Corp UTSI fell 10% to $1.38 in pre-market trading after declining around 4% on Thursday.
- Powerbridge Technologies Co Ltd PBTS fell 9% to $2.03 in pre-market trading.
- Alterity Therapeutics Ltd ATHE fell 8.9% to $1.95 in pre-market trading. Alterity Therapeutics shares jumped around 65% on Thursday after the company announced it was granted a new US patent targeting major neurodegenerative diseases including Alzheimer's and Parkinson's.
- Kintara Therapeutics Inc KTRA fell 8.7% to $2.10 in pre-market trading. Kintara Therapeutics recently announced topline data from Phase 2 study of its lead compound VAL-083, conducted at the MD Anderson Cancer Center.
- Cuentas Inc CUEN fell 7.7% to $6.15 in pre-market trading after surging 7% on Thursday.
- Bridgeline Digital Inc BLIN fell 7.7% to $5.31 in pre-market trading. Bridgeline Digital shares jumped around 34% on Thursday after the company announced its partner network won more than 20 site search licenses this quarter for Celebros and HawkSearch, its most recent acquisition.
- Citius Pharmaceuticals Inc CTXR shares fell 7.3% to $2.41 in pre-market trading after dropping 25% on Thursday. The company recently announced it received a positive recommendation by the Independent Data Monitoring Committee to continue the Mino-Lok Phase 2 trial as planned.
- Borqs Technologies Inc BRQS shares fell 7.1% to $1.05 in pre-market trading. Borqs Technologies shares fell 22% on Thursday possibly on profit-taking after the stock rallied roughly 50% on Wednesday.
- Houston American Energy Corporation HUSA fell 6.7% to $2.09 in pre-market trading after declining around 10% on Thursday.
- Trxade Health Inc MEDS shares fell 6.1% to $6.73 in pre-market trading. Trxade Health shares gained over 62% on Thursday after the company's Bonum Health subsidiary signed a telemedicine service distribution deal with Big Y Pharmacy.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Posted In: NewsPenny StocksSmall CapPre-Market OutlookMarketsMoversTrading IdeasCommunications EquipmentInformation TechnologyPre-Market MoversTop Gainers