- Nabriva Therapeutics plc NBRV rose 48.8% to $2.20 in pre-market trading. Sinovant Sciences and Nabriva Therapeutics disclosed topline results from Phase 3 trial of lefamulin in Chinese adults with community acquired bacterial pneumonia.
- Pieris Pharmaceuticals, Inc. PIRS rose 38.7% to $5.21 in pre-market trading. Pieris Pharmaceuticals shares jumped more than 100% on Tuesday after the company announced a respiratory and ophthalmology collaboration with Genentech.
- Zscaler, Inc. ZS rose 11.1% to $191.90 in pre-market trading after the company posted upbeat Q3 results and raised its FY21 guidance. Zscaler also announced plans to acquire Smokescreen.
- Immutep Limited IMMP rose 10.3% to $4.91 in pre-market trading. Immutep, last week, announced that data from its TACTI-002 and INSIGHT-004 studies have been published in abstracts for the American Society of Clinical Oncology's 2021 Annual Meeting.
- Protagenic Therapeutics, Inc. PTIX shares rose 10% to $2.99 in pre-market trading after jumping over 28% on Tuesday.
- Urban Outfitters, Inc. URBN rose 8.2% to $37.82 in pre-market trading following upbeat Q1 results.
- Selecta Biosciences, Inc. SELB rose 7.6% to $3.84 in pre-market trading. Selecta Biosciences Form 4 filling showed purchase by Director, 10% owner, Tim Springer, of 2.77 million shares at an average price of $3.19 per share.
- Bit Digital, Inc. BTBT rose 7.5% to $8.86 in pre-market trading amid an increase in the price of bitcoin.
- ReTo Eco-Solutions Inc RETO rose 6.4% to $1.17 in pre-market trading after gaining around 7% on Tuesday.
- Yunhong CTI Ltd. CTIB shares rose 5.2% to $1.82 in pre-market trading.
- Riot Blockchain, Inc. RIOT rose 5% to $26.40 in pre-market trading amid an increase in the price of bitcoin.
- Marathon Digital Holdings, Inc. MARA rose 4.8% to $23.70 in pre-market trading amid an increase in the price of bitcoin.
- T2 Biosystems, Inc. TTOO rose 4.4% to $1.20 in pre-market trading after gaining around 5% on Tuesday.
- ReneSola Ltd. SOL rose 3.5% to $7.87 in pre-market trading following Q1 results.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
Check out these big penny stock gainers and losers
- Larimar Therapeutics, Inc. LRMR shares fell 40.1% to $8.10 in pre-market trading after the company reported the FDA clinical hold on CTI-1601 and termination of recently announced private placement financing.
- GSX Techedu Inc. GOTU shares fell 14% to $17.16 in pre-market trading after the company reported Q1 results.
- Lipocine Inc. LPCN fell 10.2% to $1.23 in pre-market trading. Clarus Therapeutics defeated Lipocine's patent infringement lawsuit on summary judgment.
- RLX Technology Inc. RLX fell 9.4% to $9.98 in pre-market trading. RLX Technology is expected to report Q1 results on June 2.
- Travere Therapeutics Inc TVTX shares fell 8.5% to $16.25 in pre-market trading after the company provided a regulatory update for its sparsentan program in focal segmental glomerulosclerosis.
- AnPac Bio-Medical Science Co., Ltd. ANPC fell 7.6% to $4.41 in pre-market trading. AnPac Bio-Medical recently announced novel cancer treatment technology and a product joint venture.
- Brooklyn ImmunoTherapeutics, Inc. BTX fell 6.2% to $13.75 in pre-market trading after dropping 14% on Tuesday. The company recently said it strengthened investment in licensed mRNA technology platform with $20 million.
- Nordstrom, Inc. JWN fell 5.9% to $34.34 in pre-market trading after the company posted a wider-than-expected loss for its first quarter.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.