- Stealth BioTherapeutics Corp MITO shares rose 37.8% to $1.64 in pre-market trading after the company said it will receive $30 million in added payments during 2021.
- Ultralife Corporation ULBI rose 28.3% to $10.92 in pre-market trading after the company announced it was awarded an IDIQ contract under the US Army's $1.25 billion conformal wearable battery program.
- ToughBuilt Industries, Inc. TBLT rose 26% to $0.8190 in pre-market trading after the company reported a narrower Q1 loss.
- Sypris Solutions, Inc. SYPR rose 14.8% to $3.56 in pre-market trading.
- XpresSpa Group, Inc. XSPA shares rose 14.1% to $1.38 in pre-market trading after the company reported a narrower net loss for its first quarter, while sales exceeded estimates.
- Sesen Bio, Inc. SESN shares rose 12.5% to $2.86 in pre-market trading after gaining more than 8% on Monday.
- Q&K International Group Limited QKshares rose 10.8% to $1.45 in pre-market trading after dipping around 14% on Monday.
- Vyant Bio, Inc. VYNT rose 10.1% to $3.70 in pre-market trading after the company reported a rise in Q1 sales.
- LifeMD, Inc. LFMD rose 9.8% to $8.48 in pre-market trading after dropping 12% on Monday. LifeMD, last week, reported better-than-expected Q1 EPS results.
- AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc. AMC rose 9.7% to $15.30 in pre-market trading after jumping over 7% on Monday.
- Aesthetic Medical International Holdings Group Limited AIH shares rose 9.4% to $8.37 in pre-market trading. Aesthetic Medical shares jumped around 15% on Monday after the company announced a $15.1 million private placement with Lafang China.
- Siebert Financial Corp. SIEB rose 9% to $4.60 in pre-market trading. Siebert Financial shares jumped 11% on Monday following Q1 results.
- Triterras, Inc. TRIT rose 8.4% to $5.80 in pre-market trading after the company reported the acquisition of Invoice Bazaar.
- Dolphin Entertainment, Inc. DLPN rose 7.7% to $10.35 in pre-market trading after reporting Q1 results.
- United Microelectronics Corporation UMC rose 6.9% to $8.73 in pre-market trading. United Microelectronics shares fell around 5% on Monday amid a COVID-19 outbreak in Taiwan where the company is headquartered.
- Express, Inc. EXPR rose 6% to $3.88 in pre-market trading after gaining 13% on Monday. Express recently launched its #ExpressReentry campaign.
- Blade Air Mobility, Inc. BLDE rose 6% to $7.95 in pre-market trading after reporting higher Q1 sales.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
Check out these big penny stock gainers and losers
- Evofem Biosciences, Inc. EVFM shares fell 24.3% to $0.9690 in pre-market trading after the company reported pricing of $50 million public offering.
- TOMI Environmental Solutions Inc TOMZ shares fell 21.8% to $2.33 in pre-market trading after the company swung to a loss in the first quarter.
- TPG Pace Beneficial Finance Corp. TPGY fell 17.2% to $11.61 in pre-market trading.
- Luna Innovations Incorporated LUNA fell 9.1% to $10.70 in pre-market trading after the company reported worse-than-expected Q1 results.
- Desktop Metal, Inc. DM fell 8.5% to $12.40 in pre-market trading following upbeat quarterly sales. The company also reported the purchase of Adaptive3D.
- Aerpio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. ARPO shares fell 8.3% to $1.52 in pre-market trading. Aerpio Pharmaceuticals shares jumped 43% on Monday after the company announced it would merge with Aadi Bioscience.
- The ExOne Company XONE fell 8.1% to $17.80 in pre-market trading after the company reported worse-than-expected Q1 results..
- Digital Brands Group, Inc. DBGI fell 7.7% to $3.74 in pre-market trading after surging 19% on Monday. Digital Brands recently priced its IPO at $4.15 per share.
- Aytu Biopharma, Inc. AYTU shares fell 6.4% to $5.25 in pre-market trading after reporting downbeat Q3 results.
- InnSuites Hospitality Trust IHT shares fell 6% to $5.56 in pre-market trading. InnSuites shares dropped 12% on Monday after the company reported 2021 sales of $4.20 million.
- Vodafone Group Plc VOD fell 6% to $19.03 in pre-market trading after the company posted a 1.2% decline in adjusted earnings for the full year.
- Evolve Transition Infrastructure LP SNMP fell 5.5% to $1.03 in pre-market trading. Evolve Transition Infrastructure shares jumped 54% on Monday after the company announced an agreement with Nuvve and Stonepeak to purse a $750 millionjoint venture called Levo Mobility.
- DouYu International Holdings Limited DOYU fell 5.2% to $7.46 in pre-market trading following Q1 results.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.