- InspireMD, Inc. NSPR rose 29.3% to $0.53 in pre-market trading. InspireMD, last week, announced a 1-for-15 reverse split of its common stock effective April 26.
- AnPac Bio-Medical Science Co., Ltd. ANPC rose 17.7% to $5.89 in pre-market trading after the company reported a strong demand for its paid tests based on the cancer differentiation analysis technology (CDA) technology during the first quarter.
- Clover Health Investments, Corp. CLOV rose 13.4% to $10.00 in pre-market trading. Clover Health Investments has popped up on the list of top trending stocks on r/WallStreetBets, the Reddit forum that conducted a short squeeze in shares of GameStop earlier in the year.
- Artelo Biosciences, Inc. ARTL rose 12.1% to $1.30 in pre-market trading. The company, last week, released Q2 results.
- Staffing 360 Solutions, Inc. STAF shares rose 11.3% to $0.7350 in pre-market trading.
- Globus Maritime Limited GLBS rose 8.1% to $4.40 in pre-market trading.
- Uxin Limited UXIN rose 7.7% to $1.41 in pre-market trading. Rich Way Global Limited recently reported a 5.9% stake in Uxin.
- TD Holdings, Inc. GLG rose 7.4% to $1.45 in pre-market trading after declining 5% on Friday.
- Siyata Mobile Inc. SYTA rose 6.6% to $9.50 in pre-market trading after dipping around 25% on Friday.
- Manitex International, Inc. MNTX rose 6.3% to $9.03 in pre-market trading after declining over 4% on Friday.
- GameStop Corp. GME shares rose 6.2% to $164.28 in pre-market trading.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Mer Telemanagement Solutions Ltd. MTSL fell 11.1% to $3.43 in pre-market trading. MER Telemanagement Solutions shares climbed around 35% on Friday after the company announced it signed a definitive merger agreement with SharpLink.
- Canaan Inc. CAN fell 8.8% to $12.41 in pre-market trading after gaining around 7% on Friday.
- Riot Blockchain, Inc. RIOT fell 8.7% to $40.73 in pre-market trading after dropping more than 7% on Friday.
- Avenue Therapeutics, Inc. ATXI fell 8% to $4.18 in pre-market trading. The company, last week, said FDA is still reviewing its NDA resubmission for IV tramadol and has not provided a decision.
- AgEagle Aerial Systems, Inc. UAVS fell 7.8% to $4.63 in pre-market trading.
- Taoping Inc. TAOP fell 7.6% to $5.49 in pre-market trading. TAOP, last week, signed a $24 million purchase agreement with Bitmain for Antminer S19j Pro Bitcoin mining machines.
- Future FinTech Group Inc. FTFT fell 7.6% to $3.46 in pre-market trading. Future FinTech Group, last week, inked an agreement to acquire a 51% stake in Mingtang Network Technology for $7 million (RMB 45.9 million) based on a valuation of $13.8 million (RMB 90 million).
- Ocugen, Inc. OCGN shares fell 7.3% to $5.36 in pre-market trading after dropping 6% on Friday.
- Marathon Digital Holdings, Inc. MARA fell 7.3% to $36.08 in pre-market trading. The company’s stock dropped around 8% on Friday after Turkey announced the ban of Cryptocurrencies to purchase goods and services.
- Lordstown Motors Corp RIDE fell 6.8% to $9.34 in pre-market trading. Lordstown Motors said on Sunday its electric pickup truck Endurance, which competed in the off-road desert race SCORE International San Felipe 250, failed to cross the finish line in Baja California, Mexico.
- Bit Digital, Inc. BTBT fell 6.2% to $12.50 in pre-market trading after dropping over 6% on Friday.
- Globalstar, Inc. GSAT fell 6% to $0.9590 in pre-market trading.
- The9 LimitedNCTY fell 5.7% to $19.67 in pre-market trading.
Related content: Benzinga's Full Stock Split Calendar
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Posted In: NewsPenny StocksSmall CapPre-Market OutlookMarketsMoversTrading IdeasPre-Market MoversTop Gainers