- Mmtec, Inc. MTC shares rose 77.2% to $1.95 in pre-market trading after reporting its financial results for the year ended December 31, 2019. Revenues jumped 647% to $200,797,in 2019.
- Evofem Biosciences, Inc. EVFM rose 60.3% to $8.00 in pre-market trading after the company disclosed that the FDA has approved the company’s birth control gel, Phexxi.
- Menlo Therapeutics Inc. MNLO rose 29.5% to $2.90 in pre-market trading.
- Remark Holdings, Inc. MARK rose 29.2% to $2.92 in pre-market trading after jumping more than 21% on Friday.
- CHF Solutions, Inc. CHFS rose 28.6% to $0.45 in pre-market trading.
- Luckin Coffee Inc. LK rose 23% to $1.71 in pre-market trading after tumbling 31% on Friday.
- argenx SE ARGX rose 22.3% to $193.23 in pre-market trading after the company disclosed positive topline data from the pivotal ADAPT trial of efgartigimod.
- Akorn, Inc. AKRX rose 22.1% to $0.21 in pre-market trading after falling 7% on Friday.
- Novavax, Inc. NVAX rose 20.2% to $55.40 in pre-market trading after the company announced on Monday it had started the first phase of its novel coronavirus vaccine trials.
- Village Farms International, Inc. VFF shares rose 17.7% to $6.12 in pre-market trading after climbing 23% on Friday.
- Perion Network Ltd. PERI rose 17.1% to $6.16 in pre-market trading.
- Olin Corporation OLN rose 13.6% to $12.62 in pre-market trading.
- Coty Inc. COTY shares rose 13.3% to $4.25 in pre-market trading. Coty shares jumped 13% on Friday after the company announced it launched its Kylie Skin in Europe.
- Carnival Plc CUK rose 12.6% to $13.72 in pre-market trading.
- Renren Inc. RENN shares rose 11.6% to $4.70 in pre-market trading after climbing 38% on Friday.
- Arconic Corporation ARNC rose 10.6% to $14.20 in pre-market trading after gaining 14% on Friday.
- US Foods Holding Corp. USFD rose 10.1% to $19.60 in pre-market trading.
- Boeing Co BA rose 7% to $147.00 in pre-market trading after Novavax began its Phase 1 trial of its coronavirus vaccine candidate. A successful vaccine would allow individuals to travel safely and could lead to a rebound in air travel demand.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- LATAM Airlines Group S.A. LTM fell 43.8% to $1.45 in pre-market trading after the company reported it filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection in the US.
- PAE Incorporated PAE shares fell 19.8% to $7.60 in pre-market trading.
- Tuesday Morning Corporation TUES fell 17.5% to $0.2391 in pre-market trading. Tuesday Morning is preparing bankruptcy filing as soon as this weekend, the Wall Street Journal reported.
- Xtant Medical Holdings, Inc.XTNT fell 11.6% to $1.37 in pre-market trading after declining 11% on Friday.
- Akerna Corp. KERN fell 11% to $7.98 in pre-market trading after rising 12% on Friday.
- Blink Charging Co. BLNK shares fell 10.2% to $1.50 in pre-market trading.
- Genetic Technologies Limited GENE fell 8.4% to $2.20 in pre-market trading after the company issued an operational update.
- Navidea Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. NAVB fell 7.8% to $2.24 in pre-market trading. Navidea Biopharmaceuticals jumped 91% on Friday after the company announced positive preliminary results from the second interim analysis of its ongoing NAV3-31 Phase 2B study.
- Can-Fite BioPharma Ltd. CANF fell 7.6% to $2.31 in pre-market trading after gaining 15% on Friday.
- Tetraphase Pharmaceuticals, Inc. TTPH fell 6.9% to $2.46 in pre-market trading after jumping 15% on Friday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.