- Aegean Marine Petroleum Network Inc. ANW rose 18.2 percent to $2.42 in pre-market trading after surging 222.22 percent on Thursday.
- Biogen Inc. BIIB shares rose 13.7 percent to $339.88 in pre-market trading after data from the company’s Phase II study of BAN2401 showed statistically significant slowing of clinical decline in early Alzheimer's patients.
- Whitestone REIT WSR shares rose 6.7 percent to $13.70 in pre-market trading after gaining 1.90 percent on Thursday.
- Visteon Corporation VC rose 5.9 percent to $136.24 in pre-market trading. Visteon will replace WGL Holdings Inc. WGL in the S&P MidCap 400 on Wednesday, July 11.
- Ladder Capital Corp LADR shares rose 5.7 percent to $17.00 in pre-market trading after gaining 1.39 percent on Thursday.
- Mexco Energy Corporation MXC rose 5.5 percent to $7.10 in pre-market trading after dropping 22.38 percent on Thursday.
- VEON Ltd. VEON rose 4.3 percent to $3.16 in pre-market trading after climbing 11.81 percent on Thursday.
- Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft D rose 3.5 percent to $11.52 in pre-market trading after gaining 4.02 percent on Thursday.
- Louisiana-Pacific Corporation LPX shares rose 2.6 percent to $28.63 in pre-market trading.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Regulus Therapeutics Inc. RGLS shares fell 52.1 percent to $0.3503 in pre-market trading after announcing strategic update. The company disclosed that it has paused recruitment activities for its RG-012 program In Alport syndrome. The company will also reduce workforce by 60 percent.
- New Concept Energy, Inc. GBR shares fell 8.6 percent to $4.55 in pre-market trading after surging 20.44 percent on Thursday.
- PriceSmart, Inc. PSMT shares fell 8.5 percent to $85.50 in pre-market trading. PriceSmart reported weaker-than-expected earnings for its third quarter, while sales exceeded estimates.
- Differential Brands Group Inc. DFBG fell 5.8 percent to $5.14 in pre-market trading after climbing 57.28 percent on Thursday.
- Arbutus Biopharma Corporation ABUS shares fell 5 percent to $8.65 in pre-market trading after rising 9.64 percent on Thursday. B. Riley FBR downgraded Arbutus Biopharma from Buy to Neutral.
- Myomo, Inc. MYO fell 4.4 percent to $2.62 in pre-market trading after declining 5.84 percent on Thursday.
- Gannett Co., Inc. GCI fell 3.2 percent to $10.50 in pre-market trading. JP Morgan downgraded Gannett from Neutral to Underweight.
- KNOT Offshore Partners LP KNOP shares fell 3 percent to $21.70 in pre-market trading.
- Infosys Limited INFY fell 2.8 percent to $18.80 in the pre-market trading session after dropping 1.78 percent on Thursday.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Posted In: NewsMovers & ShakersPre-Market OutlookMarketsMoversTrading Ideas#PreMarket GainersForest ProductsLosersMaterialsTop Gainers